ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old January 16th, 2024, 11:20 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - MotoAmerica: DiBrino Returning To SHNC With Competition Werke

MotoAmerica: Competition Werkes Gray Area KTM Team Announcement    Andy DiBrino is back for the 2024 MotoAmerica RSD Super Hooligan National Championship (SHNC) with support from Competition Werkes, Gray Area […]

The post MotoAmerica: DiBrino Returning To SHNC With Competition Werkes Gray Area KTM appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

MotoAmerica: Competition Werkes Gray Area KTM Team Announcement

Andy DiBrino is back for the 2024 MotoAmerica RSD Super Hooligan National Championship (SHNC) with support from Competition Werkes, Gray Area KTM and KTM USA. DiBrino finished third overall in the 2023 championship with a win at Ridge Motorsports Park and five other podium finishes.

Here is what Andy had to say about his 2024 team:

“I have a few announcements to make! First off, I am excited to be merging my racing efforts together with Paxton Gray at Gray Area KTM. We share a passion for racing KTMs and I look forward to working with him on my race bikes this season! Next, Competition Werkes is coming back on-board with me this year, this time as the title sponsor for my Super Hooligan campaign. I can’t thank Shawn and Ward enough for the help. It is awesome to have another Oregon-based business behind my back! And finally, I’m really looking forward to having Mark Price join my dad as pit crew this season. Mark placed fifth overall in the Super Hooligan series last year with a podium to his credit. Not only is he a great rider and coach, he is a handyman when it comes to working on these KTMs and he has some valuable experience to offer. There is a lot of changes in my program and it has me excited to get out there at Daytona and get after it. My goal is to improve on last year’s results and win the championship!”

Andy DiBrino (left) with Gray Area’s Paxton Gray (right). Photo courtesy Andy DiBrino Racing.

Andy would like to thank all of his personal sponsors:

Oregon Motorcycle Attorney, Dunlop Tires, Motul, ODI Grips, SKDA Moto, Precision Iron Works, Motosport Hillsboro, Kramer Motorcycles, See See Motorcycles, Superlite Sprockets, K-Tech Suspension, Orient Express Racing, Bellissimoto, ASV Inventions, Ever True Tattoo, CrossBeam Builders, Drew Paints, Samco Sport, RacebikeBitz, Speedbox, Bonamici Racing, MotoMaster Brakes, NJK Leathers, Racer Gloves, Bell Helmets, Bickle Racing, Dymag Wheels, Rottweiler Performance, and JLC Concrete.

About Competition Werkes:

Competition Werkes is based out of Sutherlin, Oregon. They are known for high-quality aftermarket motorcycle accessories and slip-on exhausts. Each exhaust is hand-welded at their shop in Oregon. For more information about Competition Werkes, visit competitionwerkes.com

About Gray Area KTM:

Gray Area KTM is based out of Eugene, Oregon. They are a KTM, Husqvarna, Beta and Kramer Motorcycles dealership. They are an experienced KTM race shop who specializes in motorcycle road racing at a club and MotoAmerica level. In 2023 they supported Rossi Moor who finished 2nd overall in the Junior Cup Championship on a RC 390 R KTM. For more information about Gray Area, visit www.grayareaktm.com

About Andy DiBrino

Andy DiBrino is a 29-year-old professional motorcycle racer from Tualatin, Oregon, who holds track records all over the West Coast and has been a three-time OMRRA #1 plate holder. In the MotoAmerica series, DiBrino has scored numerous podiums and 2 wins in the RSD Super Hooligan class, and has been on the podium in Superstock 600 and Stock 1000 multiple times as well. DiBrino is well-known for being one of the most versatile racers in the country, competing in road racing, motocross, flat track, supermoto and even Red Bull Straight Rhythm. Follow Andy on all of his socials:

Instagram: @andy_dibrino

Facebook: Andy DiBrino Racing

YouTube: Andy DiBrino

The post MotoAmerica: DiBrino Returning To SHNC With Competition Werkes Gray Area KTM appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.