ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old January 10th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #1
vman1313
ninjette.org sage

Name: Tony

Motorcycle(s): '14 Honda NC700X; '14 Honda CRF250L; '07 Lifan 200

2002 Suzuki Hayabusa - 22,000 miles - $4750 - Georgia

Greetings! With a heavy heart I am selling my 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa that has only 22,500 miles on it. I am asking $4,750 but feel free to make an offer. I will not respond to low balls so don’t waste your time. I would rate this BUSA a 9 out of 10 mechanically and a 7.5 out of 10 visually.

Mechanically: The only mechanical issues are that it needs a new rear tire soon, a new high beam bulb, and there is an issue in the clutch lever housing. I bought new levers to update the look and also be able to reach the levers better but when I put on the new lever, I noticed something is not quite right in the housing. Something does not line up right so the new lever did not fit right. OEM lever works fine but I want to be as open as possible so you don’t have any surprises. The new brake lever fit fine so that is why I am assuming it is the housing for the clutch lever and not the lever itself. I will include new and old levers as well as all parts I have taken off such as turn signals, rear cowl, rear bar, etc.

Visually: This BUSA has many scratches, knicks, rashes, and a couple of cracks on the fairings. The headlight assembly was backed into by a pickup truck in a parking lot which broke the housing as well as cracked the fairing when it tipped over. Two other lay downs at stand still speeds caused the other imperfections. As you can see, the pictures do not show the amount of scratches this bike has. Fortunately, you can’t see many of the imperfections until you get close but unfortunately they are there.

This BUSA is just over 10 years old but I am only the second owner (I know the first owner who bought her brand new). She has been on her side 3 times...she was hit and knocked over in a parking lot once and laid down at stand still speed as gently as possible twice. She has never been wrecked and I have always changed her oil & filter at frequent intervals. All money spent on this bike was on upkeep and normal things all motorcycles need like chain, sprockets, tires, brakes, battery, etc. Some visual upgrades were the turn signals, levers, and rear rack. This BUSA rides smooth and strong. She starts quickly and without issues. She shifts smoothly (or as smoothly as a 1300cc can shift).

Please do not ask for an appointment to see it if you don’t have CASH in hand. No test drives without CASH in MY hand. Title is CLEAR, CLEAN, and IN HAND. This is a monster bike so NEWBIES be WARNED. If you are looking for a motorcycle that is in PERFECT CONDITION…this is NOT IT! If you are looking for a nearly perfect running bike in need of only visual TLC…then this is the bike for you!!

SORRY - I WILL NOT SHIP!!!

busa1.jpeg busa2.jpeg busa3.jpeg busa4.jpg

www.northgariders.com
NuBe4Life!!!
vman1313 is offline   Reply With Quote