Notices

Old October 27th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #41
MotoED
ninjette.org guru

Name: Edd

Motorcycle(s): 2011 SE Pearl/Ebony Ninja 250R

ExtremeSupply.com

Hey Ninjetters,

So my cousin recommended me this gear store for all my gear needs. I went to their website and they have really good pricing and close-out deals on all gear. So, decided to go check em out, ended up buying my 1st jacket and a tinted visor for my helmet. I paid under $130! NO TAX!
Jacket is a Teknic brand, haven't heard of it but it's pretty good quality and style. For under $100! Couldn't pass up a good deal lol.
Anyway, I'm really happy with my new jacket and my wallet is too. Have any of you guys/gals made business with them before? I'll definitely go back there to buy more gear.

Id recommend them to my family and friends, check em out. www.extremesupply.com
[#4]
MotoED is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 28th, 2011, 09:13 AM   #42
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

/moved to sticky in gear area

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 2nd, 2011, 10:29 AM   #43
LilBrat
Lil Brat

Name: Lynn

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Kawa. Ninja 250 & 2002 Yama. VStar 1100

I keep coming back to Leatherup.com. I love their service & prices. Usually get free shipping and no hassles if something needs to be returned.
LilBrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 15th, 2012, 06:09 AM   #44
Cam0
ninjette.org member

Name: Cam

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R

A few great overseas ones are;

www.fcmoto.de - great range, also a lot of great A* specials

www.Motoin.de - great for Dainese stuff cheap!
Cam0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 31st, 2012, 07:46 PM   #45
2010Zen
ninjette.org member

Name: Nicholle (Nikki)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250r

Thumbs down Kneedraggers.com

I will not be doing business with Kneedraggers.com anymore. It was my first and will be my last time. I don't care how cheap they are as far as shipping and product pricing. On January 3rd, I placed an order for a new helmet, motorcycle pants, and fender eliminator kit. I did receive them all except that my pants were a large instead of a medium that I ordered. Got a return number and was only valid for 10 business days. The post office couldn't guarantee that my package would get there in time so I had to spend $50 to ship the pants back. I just got my pants from the company 12 days later and they had sent me a large once again...not a medium...a large. Obviously, the people they have hired there are illiterate and are unable to provide the correct product that I want. On the return invoice, it says that I am returning a medium for a medium. I don't have a dang medium..y'all sent me a freak'n LARGE!! Needless to say, I left a very unpleasant voice message and already emailed a disatisfactory customer complaint. I have waited nearly a freak'n month for my pants. Really people...are you really stupid or just don't care...these days....BOTH.

Old March 16th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #46
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

Thanks for the review Nikki. I think I might have bought one thing from them a long time ago. I prefer revzilla for my gear, although it depends what I'm looking for too.

Old March 16th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #47
EsrTek
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): '13 300

I just spent nearly $1k at Revzilla and will never buy from them again, just cause of their return policies.
Unless you know the piece WILL fit you, go w/ a site that pays for the return shipping of item!!!
Keep Revzilla for what they are good at, video reviews only!
EsrTek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 15th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #48
leed
ninjette.org sage

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): Time will tell

If you buy from Amazon directly, they have a great return policy!
leed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 9th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #49
Dragonracer76
ninjette.org member

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBrat View Post
I keep coming back to Leatherup.com. I love their service & prices. Usually get free shipping and no hassles if something needs to be returned.
Yeah. I get all my gear from them. Them sending 10% off cards with each order is nice too. I haven't found any place that beats their prices yet.

Old February 27th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #50
astricklin
ninjette.org member

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250

I just wanted to give a thumbs up to revzilla.com
I have not yet made a purchase from them, but I will in the near future due to their customer service.
Here is why. I purchased a Tourmaster jacket, but it did not have the rain liner, only the thermal. The seller did not have it, but I did get a good price on the jacket. I was calling around to see if I could get a replacement liner as Tourmaster lists it on their website. I called revzilla.com customer service and spoke with Dan. He contacted Tourmaster and they are going to send me the replacement liner free of charge.
I will definitely be doing more business with both revzilla and Tourmaster.
astricklin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 27th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #51
astricklin
ninjette.org member

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfloyd2002 View Post

Revzilla: Great home-made gear videos makes this a good site for research. Reputation for customer service, including near perfect reviews on business rating sites. A good selection, including some higher-end gear you sometimes don't find on the megasites. Free shipping for orders over $40 (only for continental U.S.), otherwise $7.50. Price match guarantee and a customer loyalty program. Return practices get good reviews in practice, and customer service is lauded, but for non-store credit returns they only refund you 90% cash, other 10% in store credit -- a bad policy, and you pay shipping. Verdict: Great place to buy and research gear, among the best. Would be best option if not for meh returns policy.
Can the opening post also be updated as I see that they have updated their return policy? They do now offer 100% refund to the original payment method (except for wire transfer or check, but really, 99.99% are going to be using a credit card for an online purchase).
astricklin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 28th, 2013, 02:06 AM   #52
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 28th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #53
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by astricklin View Post
I just wanted to give a thumbs up to revzilla.com
I have not yet made a purchase from them, but I will in the near future due to their customer service.
Here is why. I purchased a Tourmaster jacket, but it did not have the rain liner, only the thermal. The seller did not have it, but I did get a good price on the jacket. I was calling around to see if I could get a replacement liner as Tourmaster lists it on their website. I called revzilla.com customer service and spoke with Dan. He contacted Tourmaster and they are going to send me the replacement liner free of charge.
I will definitely be doing more business with both revzilla and Tourmaster.
Yeah, they have great customer service. I called asking to see if they knew if the Dainese back protector might fit into an A*'s jacket. The lady pulled the armor off the shelf and did a test fit while I waited on the phone. That's good stuff right there. Also, I believe you can ship the gear back for free if you are exchanging it for a different size. I really love the informative videos too.

Old March 1st, 2013, 05:14 PM   #54
Aggrotech
ninjette.org sage

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 12' Ninja 250

I love revzilla. and i try to do as much of my motorcycle shopping with them as possible.
2helmets + 2 visors, jacket, 2 pairs of gloves, boots, Kriega backpack (sexy as f*ck)
2 balaclavas, Ogio backpack,and will be purchasing some pants and another jacket in a few days.
Aggrotech is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 1st, 2013, 07:43 PM   #55
antiant
antiant

Name: antiant

Motorcycle(s): None

MOTM - Oct '14
Revzilla - I love them and I love the fact that they do a lot of female-centered video reviews (although more models and sizes would be nice). You can't beat their zilla cash, that just sweetens the deal that much more. The only thing I hate, is their supply and demand when it comes to female gear, it goes quick! I have said this before, but I swear, it's like 2532353 vultures came in and took everything and then you're left with nothing to choose from. Sure, there are other online stores that may have the product I'm looking for, but you don't get the zilla cash. They also have a warehouse in Las Vegas and in PA and since I'm on the west coast, that makes it really nice. I just ordered a Drift HD Ghost and got it in three days. As for phone support, they've always been helpful.

STG - I go here, if Revzilla doesn't have what I'm looking for. Their video reviews are nice, but unfortunately they lack in the female demographic. I'm also disappointed that they don't carry any Dainese gear for females, I mean seriously wtf?! Same thing with phone support, very helpful.

Jake Wilson
- I've only ordered once from them. Their shipping is awesome, I received my stuff in two days and I didn't pay any extra shipping, it was free. Phone support was good.

Cycle Gear - Never again, unless I'm desperate. I really dislike them. Their gear is cheap as **** and there's no way I would trust my skin in that stuff. In-store customer service was mediocre. In my local store specifically, they didn't even notice me walking in.

Random tidbit:
Things I've noticed on the video reviews from Revzilla & STG - Anthony seems to be a Dainese fanboy and Brian seems to be an A*s fanboy. Anthony seems comfortable reviewing women's gear, Brian is nervous/not sure wtf to do. I think it's hilarious observing these subtle mannerisms.
antiant is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 22nd, 2013, 07:47 AM   #56
sassyninja
ninjette.org member

Name: Courtney

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250

Don't for the Canadians!!!

Canadasmotorcycle.com I've order a few things(awesome deals)got free shipping and it arrived before it said it would! Who wouldn't love that! Haven't had to send anything back cause everything fit perfect! I really like rezvillas info videos on the product so I totes watched those before ordering any of my equipment whether or not it was from them!
sassyninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 27th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #57
keith217
ninjette.org member

Name: Trill

Motorcycle(s): 250r

www.Motorcyclehouse.com , Their customer support person Bobby is a pleasure to deal with. He helped cover my return shipping when I had a sizing issue. No problem! He also rides a busa which is +10 points in my book..
keith217 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 31st, 2015, 01:45 PM   #58
Urban Ninja
ninjette.org member

Name: Kate

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Ninja 300, Yamaha TTR 125

Exclamation

Check out this site for all your riding apparel needs --> mototude.com
Urban Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 11th, 2015, 01:40 PM   #59
toEleven
Slower than you.

Name: toEleven

Motorcycle(s): CBR600RR, CB750, EX300 (半蔵)

MOTM - May '16
motocard.com has a great selection and the best price I could find....but when I inquired about the process for a size exchange from the US (they're based in Spain), they ended their brief and vague response with:
Quote:
Maybe, it would be better for you to try to sell it there, in your country.

Updated to add: although that read to me like mediocre customer service, perhaps they were trying to save me the shock of shipping prices. The cheapest quote I've found is ~$300.

Old November 22nd, 2018, 01:14 AM   #60
Abu_Mishary
The Asian Caucasian

Name: Abu Mishary Mohd Fairus

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 250 SE 2015 (sold); Honda ADV160 (current)

MOTM - Jan '17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam0 View Post
www.Motoin.de - great for Dainese stuff cheap!
I love this place. They sell cheaper on most brands than the ones brought in by the authorized dealer here. Even when you include international flat rate shipping!