ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old March 22nd, 2023, 04:01 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - Founding Member/Managing Partner Leaving California Roadrace

California Roadrace Association (CRA) Announces the Departure of One of its Founding Members and Managing Partners Los Angeles, CA – March 22, 2023 – CRA announces the unfortunate departure of […]

The post Founding Member/Managing Partner Leaving California Roadrace Association (CRA) appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

California Roadrace Association (CRA) Announces the Departure of One of its Founding Members and Managing Partners

Los Angeles, CA – March 22, 2023 – CRA announces the unfortunate departure of one of its founding members. Dustin Coyner will leave his role as a managing member of the company to focus on his Talkin’ Motorbikes show and podcasts that air at least weekly on YouTube and Spotify.

“I would like to thank Dustin for his many great contributions over the past three years with CRA and particularly for continuing to grow the sport of road racing; which has always been the company’s main mission.* As a result, we are in a strong position to continue to grow the sport of road racing,” says Daniel Mole.

Dustin Coyner commented:* “I am very proud to have been involved in the birth of CRA and integral in its initial growth. Over the past few months, the popularity of my YouTube show and podcast has grown significantly. With more and more pro racers and industry moguls reaching out for interviews, creating and maintaining content is now taking almost all of my bandwidth. Truth is, there’s just not enough time to have a day job, record and edit multiple shows and clips each week, manage a track day organization, and be involved in the day-to-day running of a race series. Something had to give. Sadly, it is CRA. But I know I leave it in good hands. I love CRA and I’ll still be out on the grid as a racer.”

Lyle Geoffrey Brown (aka LGB) adds, “Dustin and I have been friends for over 20 years and still have work to do together for the future.* I will always support the TrackDaz brand and my friend indefinitely.”

The remaining partners of CRA wish Dustin well for the future and wholeheartedly support him in his future endeavors.

CRA Round 2 of 2023 will be held on April 28 – April 30, 2023, at The Podium Club in Casa Grande, AZ.* For more information on CRA visit their website at*www.race-cra.com.

CRA is a growing organization with the mission to cultivate a well-rounded and refined racing environment for all levels of expertise. A purpose driven organization created to educate, promote and support the California road racing community.

CRA would like to thank their sponsors for their support:*CTML Consultants, Better Call Sy, Empowered Transportation, Feel Like a Pro, Track Daz, Let’s Ride Track Days, Rocket Cams, Inc., 61DTC, Blood x Sweat x Tears Vodka, Racer’s Edge Performance, Pirelli, VnM Sport, Dunlop,* Carter’s @ The Track, Fun Track Dayz, Eyes Up Motorsports, Motorsport Exotica, Kern County Powersports, Lieto Factory, Eyes Up Motorsports, RS Speedshop, Catalyst Reaction Tuning, KYT Helmets, Capit Americas, The Heights Bar & Grill (Upland, CA), Maria Cid – Farmer’s Insurance, Cinepixel Productions, New Century Motorcycles, Moto4Life, Pacific Utility, Twilio, Boxo USA, Mithos USA, Suspension Matters, Road Race City, Bridgestone, Ryder Gear

The post Founding Member/Managing Partner Leaving California Roadrace Association (CRA) appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.