ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old April 10th, 2011, 02:43 AM   #1
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

Group buy of miscellaneous items from the far south east.

hello guys, so im posting this up in the market place section, since the thread i started morphed from a Farkle thread, into possibly a Group buy thread.

it all started on this thread: http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=69892

due to several requests, i went to see whats out there for all of you ppl who aren't happy with just this air scoop i initially posted about

Oil Cap from Kitaco (KTC):

--------------------

ignition key cap:

Closed

and opened
--------------------

on the left is a set of KTC caps, if im not mistaken, they go on the sides of the bike, OEM ones are those plastic caps. one set covers the bolt that holts the swing arm to the bikes frame.

above it still in the glass cabinet is a paddok stand thing from NUI.

to the right is a similar set as KTC's from NUI, but has some extra parts: oil cap and handle bar ends.

oh, and my Birkenstock! hahaha...
--------------------

CF rear brake oil reservoir cover:

--------------------

KTC handlebar grips:

--------------------

these air scoop covers:

--------------------

passenger footpeg replsements, for the exhaust hanger:

--------------------

Triple clamp :

KTC triple clamp

--------------------

KTC clipons:

Nui has them too, cheaper, but apparently different grade in quality.

--------------------

CNC'd front sprocket cover.

couldn't get a better picture of it, it was in that milky bag...

--------------------

LED tail lights. there are two models, one with only the brake light, and another with intergrated blinkers. both look the same. different price tho, these for 300.000 Rp are the brake only version, with the blinkers, it costs around double.

--------------------

Radiator covers.

the one with the NINJA logo is made out of steel, while the plain one is out of Aluminum, which is lighteter, and wont risk having it going rusty.

bottom left there are also KTC handle bar end replacements.

--------------------

that was all from the shops i went to, but i saw this bike parked at one of the places, and thought id show some parts that i didnt see at these shops, but that are also probably available for the right price

the CF was glued onto the OEM side panel, then resined over and polished. i like it~

anyhow, back to the list of goodies. most of the pictures also has the prices on them in Rp (Indonesian Rupees). the current exchange is around 8700 Rp to the dollar. so just divide those prices by 8700 and you have a rough idea what it costs in USD.

so far the list of people interested in parts are:

1: sarapacman99 - White Air scoop
2: DR1300R - White Air scoop
3: Lvr - Black Air scoop
4: bob706 - Black Air scoop
5: blade - Green Air scoop
6:

the air scoop is currently going for 35$

some of the items in the list of images have prices on there. im just passing them on for the cost price (plus a couple bucks for exchange rates from USD to IDR)

if anyone wants anything from the items above let me know and ill just double check the price i can get them for.

shipping would be done in one package, possibly by DHL if everyone agrees, and split up between the buyers.

we still need to find someone who will take up the package when it arrives and distribute it on.

that's all for now~
W.

Old April 10th, 2011, 06:58 AM   #2
caps
Sexy Beast

Name: Mat

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R, 2006 ZX-14, 2012 Ducati Monster

i would be interested in one of the front sprocket covers
caps is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 10th, 2011, 07:40 AM   #3
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Name: john

Motorcycle(s): 08 250r and 07 600r

Wow. How much for the mirrors (pref in black). Me want

Last futzed with by randomwalk101; April 10th, 2011 at 09:38 AM.
randomwalk101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 10th, 2011, 10:12 AM   #4
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Any Woodcraft-style "below the triple" clip-ons available?
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 10th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #5
DR1300R
ninjette.org guru

Name: Doyle

Motorcycle(s): 2000 Hayabusa 2009 Ninja 250R

Now we are talking.. Good job, Wayan..

I am in the process of communicating with Kirana a member here from Malaysia about different styles of air scoops.. will update as I find out more.

Old April 10th, 2011, 06:17 PM   #6
wayanlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Any Woodcraft-style "below the triple" clip-ons available?
as far as i know, ive only ever seen these style clipons that go over the tripple clamp.

so that would be a "NO" to your question

these are much easier to install i believe. if that makes it any more attractive, hehe... also comes with a cap to cover the shock absorber ends.

Old April 10th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #7
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Know where to get those mirrors in black color? How much are those? Thx

Old April 10th, 2011, 07:55 PM   #8
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Must be these?

http://depiston-ktc-racingparts.blog...ng-kitaco.html

Old April 10th, 2011, 08:20 PM   #9
wayanlam

ill look into it. ive been pestering the dood at the bike shop since the end of last week for some parts, and he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth, lol

might drive by his shop later to make sure he is still alive x)

Old April 10th, 2011, 08:37 PM   #10
sixer
no joy

Name: Six

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 2006 636

prices prices!
sixer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 10th, 2011, 08:48 PM   #11
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

I may want a few things but a deal on a complete set of fairings just came up and I'm not going to have much money. I need to strongly consider what I need.

Anyway, Wayan says he is doing this at-cost as a favor to us. The least we can do is tip him, so I hope you guys are open to the suggestion.

Old April 10th, 2011, 08:56 PM   #12
sixer
no joy

how is shipped to each individual? like i said before a big package arrives in america how is it dist?

CZ im kool wit dat- but never forget the last debackle - ill tip after i get my stuff...

Old April 10th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #13
wayanlam

ill work on converting those prices that i already have from the pictures into USD later today once i get home i guess. i was trying to be lazy and let you guys ask me an item that you want before getting a price, but i guess its easier if i just list the price now, and let you guys crunch the numbers to see if you want anything

however i might not have all the prices, since i didn't stick around at each shop writing them down. kinda felt like i was invading their shop with my camera already, lol

but i can find them out if someone wants something that i don't have a price for.

Old April 10th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #14
wayanlam

dunno how many times ive said this now between the original thread, and this one, rofl. we need to elect someone possibly in CALI to receive the package, and be responsible for shipping it on to the rest of you. if that happens, then the cost to post it on nationally would have to be paid to that individual, since ill only be asking for the cost of sending the package between Bali and whoever we choose over there.

shipping an item individually is always an option, but would cost more than if we send one package between several people. and then have the individual packages sent by national post over there.

i will post the postal recipt with the price as proof later if/when we get that far. its what i did with John's package that i sent to Huston last month

Old April 10th, 2011, 10:53 PM   #15
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayanlam View Post
dunno how many times ive said this now between the original thread, and this one, rofl. we need to elect someone possibly in CALI to receive the package, and be responsible for shipping it on to the rest of you. if that happens, then the cost to post it on nationally would have to be paid to that individual, since ill only be asking for the cost of sending the package between Bali and whoever we choose over there.

shipping an item individually is always an option, but would cost more than if we send one package between several people. and then have the individual packages sent by national post over there.

i will post the postal recipt with the price as proof later if/when we get that far. its what i did with John's package that i sent to Huston last month
If I end up ordering anything, I'd be more than happy to volunteer.

Now, I saw in some pictures somewhere an Indonesian bike with some disc thing over the rear sprocket. If I could find a blue one it could help make up for the fact that I no longer have a chain guard. I don't know what they are called but I've never seen one in The States.

Old April 10th, 2011, 11:26 PM   #16
sixer
no joy

yea CZ could then hop on his bike and deliver all the parts to socal -LOL

Old April 11th, 2011, 02:14 AM   #17
AMMOCAN
SLIME-R

Name: AMMOCAN

Motorcycle(s): *SOLD* '10 Kawasaki 250R SE A.K.A. SLIME-R *SOLD*

Although I agree that it would be cheaper to send one big package from Indonesia to the States and then have it distributed to everyone from there. I think having it sent to California may not be the best idea, as it will cost someone a whole heck of a lot if they have to pay their part to have it shipped to Cali. then pay for it to be shipped to them if they are some where on the East Coast.

Depending on how many people participate and considering everyones location it might work out better if you send out more than one package to the States according to their specific location. For example, if you have ten members participating and say four of them are on the West Coast, one of them is in the Mid-West, and the other five are on the East Coast, it might be best to send the stuff for the West Coast and Mid-West members to one location in the West and send the stuff for the East Coast members to one location in the East, or you could possibly find a mid-way point for everyone. The reason I say this is because I don't think someone should have to be burden with the added wait and money spent on the shipping cost from within the States, but I guess it would all have to depend on how many members participate.

Old April 11th, 2011, 11:23 PM   #18
wayanlam

i got out of work really late yesterday and didnt have it in me to go through the items and covert the prices. ill try and do that later today when i get out of work, hopefully at a decent time, since i also want to wash my bike and take the farings off ( again..... ) cos my light bulb burnt out.

uff... what a hassle to change a light bulb, lol! both side farings off to then get the front faring off, to get to the bulbs... i managed to get the broken bulb out without taking the farings out actually, used a little mirror and screwdriver, felt like i was a dentist hehe.. but i wont be able to do that to put i back in, since the spring has some tension on it, and id need like 4 hands to do the job back to front

what AMMOCAN said is indeed something we can consider to do. i found out last week that the same sized package i sent to Texas will also cost the same to sent to Alaska, so im thinking that they probably have a flat rate for most states? (this is with regular post, air mail) with DHL it would cost different depending on each/any destination im sure.

ive already responded to several requests to send parts directly. so far its been two of the custom Koso dash boards.

if anyone is willing to pay for whatever part they want and ship it to them directly i can do that.

on the other hand if some of you know that you live close by, and want to ship several parts in one package, then please start coordinating that, so that we can start splitting parts into different groups/destinations.

start being proactive I'm doing what i can for you guys, so you guys start doing what you can for yourselves too, hehe

Old April 12th, 2011, 01:38 AM   #19
CZroe
CPT Falcon

I changed my bulb blindly without ever having taken a fairing off (at the time). It was much easier the second time.

Anyway, domestic ground shipping any other way than USPS Flat Rate Box is usually priced based on weight, size, and distance. USPS Flat Rate Box is usually more expensive than a USPS Parcel Post package. It mostly exists so that eBay sellers can list actual shipping costs before they know where they are shipping to.

Old April 12th, 2011, 04:26 AM   #20
wayanlam

again failed at getting home by 5, but what the heck, here are the prices for the items that i have info on:

Oil Cap from Kitaco (KTC):
175.000 Rp - $20

ignition key cap (KTC):
175.000 Rp - $20

set of KTC caps to Cover bolt holes:
475.000 Rp - $55

Set of NUI caps:
300.000 Rp - $34.5

NUI paddok stand + chain tensioner bit:
275.000 Rp - $32

CF rear brake reservoir cap/cover:
250.000 Rp - $29

KTC handle grips (various colors available):
125.000 Rp - $14.5

air scoop cover (various colors available, but only this model, hehe):
300.000 Rp - $34.5

Passanger footpeg replacements / exhaust hanger:
?? Rp - $ ??

CLD tripple clamp:
750.000 Rp - $86.5

KTC tripple clamp:
?? Rp - $??

KTC clipons:
1.200.000 Rp - $138

CNC front sprocket cover:
275.000 Rp - $32

LED tail Light:
without intergrated blinkers: 300.000 Rp - $34.5

with intergrated blinkers: 450.000 Rp -$52

plain Alu or ninja logo steel radiator cover:
185.000 Rp - $21.5

KTC handle bar end caps:
100.000 Rp - $11.5

KTC rear view mirror (black, gold, silver colors available i think):
950.000 Rp - $109

rearsets:
??

that's all for now. if anyone wants to know a price for one of the parts that i didn't price above (i put ??) let me know and ill go and find the price.

these prices are direct conversion (with minimal rounding up/down) with an exchange of 8700 Rp/USD... but i just went to check the online exchange, and its gone down even more, currently its 8.660 Rp/USD. also my credit card doesn't give me the perfect exchange, they usually whip a couple points off... so these prices aren't really final / fixed. i would update the price for anyone wanting anything closer to the time that i will request payment.

if you have pictures with items that are not listed here post them and i can see if they are available, and how much the might cost.

peace out~
W

Old April 12th, 2011, 04:36 AM   #21
AMMOCAN
SLIME-R

Name: AMMOCAN

Motorcycle(s): *SOLD* '10 Kawasaki 250R SE A.K.A. SLIME-R *SOLD*

Thanx for all the leg work!

Old April 12th, 2011, 08:41 AM   #22
DR1300R
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMMOCAN View Post
Thanx for all the leg work!

Old April 13th, 2011, 08:33 PM   #23
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Wayan

How much for the CF pieces below the seat and the CF surrounding the gauge? are they real CF? Thanks

Old April 13th, 2011, 09:15 PM   #24
wayanlam

hi John,

i dont think they actually sell those panels. they are custom made, by applying one sheet of CF over the OEM panel, then resined, and polished up.

i remember asking last year about it and it was something crazy like 400~500 buks... which i just had to laugh off, and say "ok... now thats a waste of dough"

i plan to pass by the shop to pick up the other koso bracket that im gonna send to alaska. and if i remember ill ask if they know what it costs these days to get it done. it would mean that you have to also buy a new set of OEM panels. the owner of that bike just sent his in, and had them fibered up, and then got them sent back.

i think Atech has some similar parts from japan, that are made completely out of CF. also not cheap though, i remember drooling over their CF stuff a while back.

Old April 13th, 2011, 09:51 PM   #25
sarapacman99
Climb to Glory!

Name: Charlie

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R White (sold)

any mirror from Indo that's got blinkers? and cheap LED flushmounts

Old April 13th, 2011, 09:53 PM   #26
sixer
no joy

Werd up son! Liking a scoop so far ... Any levers avail ?
Thanks wayan
Posted via Mobile Device

Old April 14th, 2011, 12:19 AM   #27
wayanlam

thats a rear view mirror with integrated lights, but id have to go and find it, to find out the price.

they have some flushmounts, the only ones ive seen look like this:

we also can get hid + angel eye projectors, but that would be really expensive to buy complete, since usually you trade in your stock bike lights, and get a modded one with the HID projector.

it was something like 250~300 buks for that (if you trade in your headlights) more if you pay for a new headlight as well, which would be the case for someone buying them in the states... but i thought i would just lob this in for its good looks.

Old April 14th, 2011, 12:49 AM   #28
wayanlam

oh, and levers are available here, but the better ones aren't cheap. while the cheaper ones aren't good, lol.

i decided to try out levers from the2wheel company, based in HK i think. they sell the basic ones for something like $30 including shipping, they also have shorty levers, extendable ones, and also folding + extendable ones, which is what i got. prices are on their website.

same quality as these would cost about the same, or possibly even more here, and then there is shipping on top of it, so it wouldn't be worth it.

W.

Old April 15th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #29
sarapacman99
Climb to Glory!

def will get the original "plastic part", the mirror with turn signals and the flush mounts if they come at a reasonable price.

Old April 16th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #30
wayanlam

im going by the shop to pick up the bezel for the koso gauge of a fellow forum member on monday or tuesday next week. ill ask what the flush-mount and blinker/rear-view-mirror will cost for you.

cheers,
W

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarapacman99 View Post
def will get the original "plastic part", the mirror with turn signals and the flush mounts if they come at a reasonable price.

Old April 16th, 2011, 10:10 AM   #31
sarapacman99
Climb to Glory!

thanks brother!

Old April 16th, 2011, 10:35 AM   #32
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Name: Vince

Motorcycle(s): Black 08 250r

wayan,

can you source this type of hugger?

thanks in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Swing Arm Hugger2.jpg (70.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Swing Arm Hugger1.jpg (96.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg hugger.jpg (96.1 KB, 13 views)
want1sobad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 16th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #33
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Quote:
Originally Posted by want1sobad View Post
wayan,

thanks in advance
Vince, You have to order that from Shito Paul Kirk ...ask him to send me my Koso custome bezel too...lol..

Old April 16th, 2011, 05:24 PM   #34
sarapacman99
Climb to Glory!

Quote:
wayan,

thanks in advance
the white hugger would look sexy on my white ninja..

Old April 16th, 2011, 05:55 PM   #35
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Name: Vince

Motorcycle(s): Black 08 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomwalk101 View Post
Vince, You have to order that from Shito Paul Kirk ...ask him to send me my Koso custome bezel too...lol..
eff that phucker!

it's got to be available through someone else.......
want1sobad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 16th, 2011, 06:00 PM   #36
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Quote:
eff that phucker!
Hahahaha....no $hit right...

Old April 21st, 2011, 06:18 PM   #37
DR1300R
ninjette.org guru

Exclamation

Quote:
so far the list of people interested in parts are:

2: DR1300R - White Air scoop
3: Lvr - Black Air scoop
4: bob706 - Black Air scoop
5: blade - Green Air scoop
6:

SORRY but I'm out, please remove me from the list..

Old April 21st, 2011, 07:55 PM   #38
wayanlam

i had a bit of an accident this week on Monday, so i was not able to follow up the thread as much as i would have liked.

as far as the group buy is going it seems like it wont be happening, unless we get a new batch of people interested, since the group is shrinking, lol

2: Lvr - Black Air scoop
3: bob706 - Black Air scoop
4: blade - Green Air scoop
5:

i wont write it off completely, i've taken my scoop off since my bike is a mess from the fall, and i can get it taken to the post to get a price to send it to the US, so that we at least have an idea of what it costs to post it. so maybe just the four of you will be getting the part.

cheers,
W

Old April 21st, 2011, 07:59 PM   #39
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Dang Wayan. Sorry of the crash. What happened. Hope you're okay.

Old April 21st, 2011, 08:12 PM   #40
DR1300R
ninjette.org guru

Yes what happened.. Are you ok?