ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > !%@*#$%!)@#&!%@ I crashed!

Old July 4th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #1
Monkeytofu
I told you bro

Name: Noor

Motorcycle(s): 1996 Ninja 250r

(zip tie mod + u-turn) x me being an idiot = no good

I decided to do the zip tie mod two days ago. Having finished it, I was driving around testing it and was headed home when I went into a corner used to how my bike worked before the mod. Ended up going too fast into the turn but slowed down my bike and controlled it as much as I could. I was only pinned against the metal railing at about 5 mph.

Messed up a resistor in my cheapo Chinese turn signals(need a new signal now) , faint scuffs on my exhaust pipe, and clear coat scratches.

Good thing I ordered a clear coat pen like a week ago haha.

This all happened after a close call earlier that day that was all my fault. Overestimated my ability controlling my bike and jumped through a red light with people turning left. I'm glad they were driving more defensively than I was or I'd have ended on the pavement on my ass like I deserved.

Monkeytofu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 4th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #2
cuz
cuz

Name: Israel

Motorcycle(s): 09 ninja 250r

I told you bro

Glad you came back from what could have bin a nasty situation.