ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > !%@*#$%!)@#&!%@ I crashed!

Old February 14th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #1
himynameisjoe
ninjette.org sage

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250(Totaled)

lol Oops. So as my car is broken... AGAIN! (See how this is becoming a common problem?) The bike has been taken out of the garage yet again for my daily transport.

So Ryan & myself decided that we'd go to dinner with a friend of ours tonight! Went to the restaurant (which was horrible, might I add) and then we were going back to her apartment to park the bike and ride with her to grab shamrock shakes! We pull up to her apartment and I needed to do a uturn in the street because you can't park on the side we were on. Now I'll have to say I've gotten quite good at doing uturns and have gotten pretty decent doing it with a passenger as well. But we were on a rather steep incline and as I went to pull out to turn I lost my footing and down went the bike. Not too much damage, just the usual turn signal punched a hole in the fairing. and a very minor scrape on the mirror.

Nothing else happened, and I can't even really call it a crash. But as I've been in a new mood as of late, I'm not even upset! This will give me the motivation to do the things I wanted to do to her since I picked up my bike. Like flush mounts, new rear sets and of course get rid of that hideous fender.

The only thing that sucks is I'm not sure this is a fixable hole. It's the size of a fat mans fist.

Old February 14th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #2
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Minor fall = Not so bad
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 14th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #3
himynameisjoe
ninjette.org sage

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250(Totaled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofool View Post
Minor fall = Not so bad
My biggest problem now is I don't have a left turn signal. I must have blown the bulb? Because the back one just stays solid? Idk it's dark and cold out and I wasn't dealing with it tonight haha that's for tomorrow!