ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old June 29th, 2015, 01:30 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[American Motorcyclist Association] - Northern Indiana motorcyclists unite for kids

The following is an industry press release...

Motorcyclists showed their support for children with brain tumors by raising $53,920 for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation on June 28.

More than 200 participants gathered for the Northern Indiana Ride for Kids in South Bend to honor brain tumor survivors Adler, Daniel, Hannah, Jayden, Jennifer and Libbie.

“I graduated from St. Mary’s with a teaching degree. I would not have been able to do it without the help of the PBTF and the scholarship I received,” said Star Libbie. “I come out here every year so that I can give back and show my gratitude for all you guys have done for me.”

Motorcyclists across the United States join Ride for Kids to make a difference in the lives of children fighting one of the deadliest forms of childhood cancer. Their donations fund the PBTF’s medical research and family support programs.

Read more about Star Jennifer (left) and the Northern Indiana event here.

The event is still collecting donations online at www.rideforkids.org. Fundraisers will receive incentive credit through July 28.

ABOUT RIDE FOR KIDS
Ride for Kids is a national series of motorcycle charity events that raise awareness and funds for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, the world's largest nonprofit funder of research into one of the deadliest forms of childhood cancer. The Ride for Kids program also funds free educational resources and college scholarships for brain tumor survivors. More than 28,000 children and teens in the United States are living with the diagnosis of a brain tumor, and nearly 13 more cases are identified each day. American Honda is the presenting sponsor of Ride for Kids. Other national supporters include GEICO and Cycle World magazine. To ride with us to cure the kids, call 800-253-6530 or go to www.rideforkids.org

Click here for full story...