ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old May 27th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #81
Stingray1000
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): 2003 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Or sarcastic right.... CynicalC, you probably shouldnt assume your smarter then everyone else. It will probably leave you a little dissapointed in life.
Stingray1000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 27th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #82
Stingray1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by drac View Post
LOL....pretty sure he was being facetious.
I know he was so was i.....

Old May 27th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #83
Boomstick1491
ninjette.org member

Name: Carlos Spicy Wiener

Motorcycle(s): Too many

This thread has devolved into idiocy. I think the OP needs to seriously reexamine his relationship and determine if he needs/wants to stay with someone who does something against which he is fundamentally opposed (i.e. uses drugs) and with whom he cannot communicate effectively. If the answer is yes, then we should all cut him some slack and let him continue along his merry path, reserving our personal assessments of his decision.

The OP should also stop throwing gasoline on the proverbial fire by responding to ad hominem, etc, when everyone will clearly not be in agreement with his position/problems, etc. As many have said already, if you put your sh*t on the interwebs, expect that people will, and not necessarily in this order:

A) Provide sage advice
B) Provide craptacular advice
C) Mock you
D) Some combination thereof

If you need advice, post, receive advice (good/bad), dismiss those who choose to mock you, and formulate your course of action. As they say in the military, just make a decision; any decision, even one that ends up being a bad one, is better than no decision at all. Ranger on and figure your sh*t out.

Boomstick, out.
Boomstick1491 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 27th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #84
Domagoj
ninjette.org guru

Name: Domagoj

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r 2009

There is a good reason the wows say in good and bad and sickness and health. That means on ladies holidays, guys holidays, family holidays, funerals, at everyday breakfast and fancy evenings. But both sides must be commited.

You are 34, I am sure you experienced both young affection and grownup reliability and respect. Being a father of 2, what you want is surely the second thing. Look for a mother, not a party girl. If you can find it in her, it will be allright.
Domagoj is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 29th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #85
sze5003
ninjette.org member

Name: Salim

Motorcycle(s): 2005 SV650S

Well it sounds like you were concerned more with her being away and other people trying to hook up with her. I can understand what you feel like because my current fiance has guy friends text her too sometimes and its usually when we get into arguments. In fact I told her I didn't like that behavior, it went away after I discovered some stuff that pissed me off and just recently it came back.

You have to sit down and be serious, talk to her about how you feel not what should be done or what you think is right or wrong. We all have different perceptions.

I've been going through similar gf/family issues for a year and half now and mine is a crazy case that probably will not be solved, ever. Feel free to PM me or whatever. I always find a way to help people out when it comes to relationship issues but I can never do the same for myself.

As for the weed thing, my opinion is that if you do not like it, and you have tried to get her to stop, she will not. I have a family member we've all been talking to trying to tell them they need to change and stop using that crap. Some people just enjoy it like smoking cigarettes but I've seen enough cases where it led to stronger things and that completely ruined that person (this family member for example).

When I was in college I tried it, ok big deal didn't see the need for it. Some people just have addictive personalities, or are in some type of career where it would not affect them, if so then enjoy it but I know enough that its not for everyone because some can be irresponsible.
sze5003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 23rd, 2012, 02:18 PM   #86
Stingray1000

So.... Little update. Today walking by Megan's desk I spot an e-mail from a guy she used to have relations with that works here.... Seems they have been e-mailing each other here at work and he asked her if she wanted to hook up and she replied "I'll let you know"..... She admitted to e-mailing him first and since I found out has been apologetically begging me not to leave her....... Said it was jsut a fantasy and she never would've acted upon it..... Easy to say now that I've found out about it. I guess I should've listened to everyone's advice in the first place.....

Old July 23rd, 2012, 02:25 PM   #87
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Bitch needs a **** punt
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 23rd, 2012, 02:56 PM   #88
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 23rd, 2012, 03:02 PM   #89
Stingray1000

Thanks guys

Old July 23rd, 2012, 03:29 PM   #90
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

Here's my advice:

1. Add CynicalC to your ignore list. It will do wonders for your time on ninjette.org

2. If you haven't already broken up with her, it's well past that time.

How long was it between your last marriage and when you got into a relationship with this person? I don't know you, but there are some people who are genuinely afraid of being alone. They would rather be in a terrible relationship than feel lonely. They end up settling and it usually doesn't end well. I would pack up your kids and take a trip somewhere, just you and them. Go spend some quality time with them and remind yourself what's really important in life.

For the people who gave advice about "just deal with her smoking weed... it's no big deal." I would say that just because a person decides that smoking weed isn't something they want to be involved with doesn't make that person a strict or uptight individual. Everyone has their own values, beliefs, and in this case, a tangible reason (legal) for not wanting it around. I don't care if people want to smoke weed, but I have a personal preference that they do it elsewhere. I choose not to involve myself with those individuals. I'm not saying they're bad people, but it's my choice. Why can't that choice be respected in the same way you choose to be ok with smoking pot?

Old July 23rd, 2012, 03:30 PM   #91
Whiskey

Name: Morgan

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250, 2010 STR 675

Not worth the trouble dude, find a better one, sounds like all she wants to do is go get high & screw around, she's more fcukbuddy material than fiancee material...
Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 23rd, 2012, 05:30 PM   #92
CynicalC

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

Quote:
Originally Posted by CThunder-blue View Post
Here's my advice:

1. Add CynicalC to your ignore list. It will do wonders for your time on ninjette.org
Right. Ignore me because I told him the truth that he was too stupid to see himself? God you're pathetic.

Old July 23rd, 2012, 07:44 PM   #93
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Add me too while your at it. Then give me your fiancé's number, I'll give her the gift that keeps on giving.
AFM #676

Old July 23rd, 2012, 09:00 PM   #94
CynicalC

TIL Jiggles has herpes.

Old July 23rd, 2012, 09:26 PM   #95
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Valtrex is expensive
AFM #676

Old July 24th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #96
ally99
Ninja chick

Name: Allyson

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Sounds to me like many of you in this thread could use a little yourselves.

Check out my Appalachian Trail journal, 2015!

Postwhores are COOL! ~Allyson
ally99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 24th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #97
ally99
Ninja chick

Name: Allyson

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharInATL View Post
Nevermind the fact that it's illegal (insert ) that alone would be a deal breaker for me.

So is spitting against the wind in Michigan and making faces at dogs in Ohio.

The people who make our laws are not necessarily doing so to "serve and protect" the public. Vested interests determine which laws pass. The "laws" used to allow slavery and kill those with different religious beliefs.

Check out my Appalachian Trail journal, 2015!

Postwhores are COOL! ~Allyson
ally99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 24th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #98
ARc
Revolver Wario

Name: Jeffrey

Motorcycle(s): 2003 Ninja 250

Logo Dude
Typically I stay away from these threads, because OP usually doesn't take sage advice and continues to fail. But I'll give it another shot.

This relationship was doomed from the get go. You making her promise not to smoke was the dealbreaker. Let her do what she wants. If it bothers you, either accept it, or she's not the right one.

You found e-mail correspondence between her and an old flame? She initiated? I would hop on my bike and ride away. Super fast.

Old July 24th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #99
Legend
Land of Bagged Milk

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): Ninja ZX-6R 2012 Passion Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARc View Post
Typically I stay away from these threads, because OP usually doesn't take sage advice and continues to fail. But I'll give it another shot.

This relationship was doomed from the get go. You making her promise not to smoke was the dealbreaker. Let her do what she wants. If it bothers you, either accept it, or she's not the right one.

You found e-mail correspondence between her and an old flame? She initiated? I would hop on my bike and ride away. Super fast.
I'll second this post.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 24th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #100
nycsteve
Biker

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 SE

If you are gonna try anything with this chick again, it should be to keep her on your F***buddy list. Use protection. That is all.
nycsteve is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 24th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #101
I'm Fred
ninjette.org member

Name: Jiggles knows

Motorcycle(s): None yet :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally99 View Post
Sounds to me like many of you in this thread could use a little yourselves.
Agreed!

So much tention in here for no reason..isn't the point of this thread to help OP?

Ray, if I were you i'd gather all my courage and end it there. I know it's something really really hard to do, that you might(will) sometimes feel like you done the wrong thing, but in the end I can garantee you you won't regret it. There's a saying here that basoicly says "Words are worthless without actions to back them up". At this point I doubt you can trust anything she tells you? Unless you do, it's not worth it...

Goodluck OP <3
I'm Fred is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 24th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #102
Stingray1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Fred View Post
Agreed!

So much tention in here for no reason..isn't the point of this thread to help OP?

Ray, if I were you i'd gather all my courage and end it there. I know it's something really really hard to do, that you might(will) sometimes feel like you done the wrong thing, but in the end I can garantee you you won't regret it. There's a saying here that basoicly says "Words are worthless without actions to back them up". At this point I doubt you can trust anything she tells you? Unless you do, it's not worth it...

Goodluck OP <3

I really appreciate everyone's advice and at this point I have no clue about what I'm gonna do. She said the "I'll let you know" e-mail was to blow him off because she was thinking about me and our relationship but who knows.....

Old July 24th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #103
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray1000 View Post
I really appreciate everyone's advice and at this point I have no clue about what I'm gonna do. She said the "I'll let you know" e-mail was to blow him off because she was thinking about me and our relationship but who knows.....
Yes, rationalize it
AFM #676

Old July 24th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #104
iplante
I ride like a granny

Name: Isabelle

Motorcycle(s): 2003 Ninja 250R - EX250F

This advice is coming from a girl:

I'd let this one go. Sounds like there are some trust issues in the relationship... and trust is the #1 ingredient needed for a good relationship.

If it's not there, it's hard to build. Cut your losses.
iplante is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 24th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #105
I'm Fred
ninjette.org member

I've been in similar situations with my current girlfriend...I made some really stupid mistakes, and I mean really stupid. Kinda similar to what you're living right now. She didn't trust me at all, and she was 120% right not to. In the end she gave me a chance. I learned from my mistakes, and we're going strong since then. She trusts me, and I trust her more than ever.

That being said, I really really wanted it to work out. Are you SURE you know her in and out? If you are, think about it without considering your feelings. Ask yourself if you believe she really wants to put the efforts to work this out, because it's hard as ****. She'll need to change, and it's not going to happen fast or easily. If you're sure she wants to change, and if you're ready to take the risk (because there is a big one), take it. You know her more than any of us here, you're the one who really knows how to handle it, even if you don't think you can

Old July 24th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #106
ARc
Revolver Wario

Name: Jeffrey

Motorcycle(s): 2003 Ninja 250

Logo Dude
Quote:
She said the "I'll let you know" e-mail was to blow him off because she was thinking about me and our relationship but who knows.....
Lies.

Been there. Done that.

Old July 24th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #107
CynicalC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARc View Post
Lies.

Been there. Done that.
No way man, she's totally faithful. Ignore the naysayers, Stingray. Your girl is an angel and definitely not a slutwhore. Just stick with it and everything will work out just fine.

Am I doing it right, CThunder-blowjob

Old July 24th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #108
I'm Fred
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalC View Post
No way man, she's totally faithful. Ignore the naysayers, Stingray. Your girl is an angel and definitely not a slutwhore. Just stick with it and everything will work out just fine.

I think doing it right would be to stop posting here, obviously your posts won't do any good and you won't prove your point

Old July 24th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #109
CynicalC

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Fred View Post
I think doing it right would be to stop posting here, obviously your posts won't do any good and you won't prove your point
Agreed

Old July 24th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #110
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalC View Post
That's not his username
AFM #676

Old July 24th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #111
I'm Fred
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
That's not his username

Old July 24th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #112
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
AFM #676

Old July 24th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #113
MXSteve89
ninjette.org member

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): YZ250F (dirtbike) 2008 Ninja 250

Jiggles FTW!

Ok ok... so I'll jump in here and throw my $0.02 out there..

My ex gf was a real piece of work... everything was good for a year or so, til she told me she ended up sleeping with this guy one night when she got drunk. We broke up for a week, then got back together by her asking and my stupidity. 3 months later, I ended things because I could never get that thought out of my head, always second guessing everything she said.

That's gonna be the hard part here, you're always going to be wondering things... is she going out with mom or trying to get a promotion with her boss? Why was she an hour late from work? When you're out riding for the day, what/who is she riding for the day? The trust will NEVER be there, EVER AGAIN. I can promise you that, not that you don't already know that.

To keep the relationship going, hoping things are going to change... that's just stringing yourself and your emotions along for a ride that you can end now, and start looking for other women to shag and get over this one. Yea, it'll hurt like hell for the first few months. Hell, took me at least a month to be able to listen to the radio again without some sappy love song coming on and my eyes getting watery... *true story bro*

In the end, it is what it is. Your kids are #1, and you're #2. Is this a women that you could trust leaving your kids with for a week or more? Trust that she could leave the blunts alone and look after your kids?

My ole' lady works at a preschool and is a nanny, great with kids. If we ever break up, I'll let you have a go at her.. but she doesn't dig motorcycles so you'll have to impress her with something else...
MXSteve89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 25th, 2012, 12:54 AM   #114
I'm Fred
ninjette.org member

<----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post

Old July 25th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #115
Stingray1000

Guys Come on, this isn't supposed to be a pissing contest.... Again thanks for the advice everyone. We all have our demons. Anyone that says I'm not a flirt is a liar, but I'd never cheat. I'm completely heart broken and I'm still trying to figure out what I'm gonna do.

Old July 25th, 2012, 09:54 AM   #116
xMoises831
ninjette.org guru

Name: Moises

Motorcycle(s): None yet

simple questions. are you going to be able to trust her again? Is she worth it all?
xMoises831 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 25th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #117
Stingray1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMoises831 View Post
simple questions. are you going to be able to trust her again? Is she worth it all?
I don't think I'll ever be able to trust her again and if I could it will be a very long time. years even.

Old July 25th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #118
iplante
I ride like a granny

Name: Isabelle

Motorcycle(s): 2003 Ninja 250R - EX250F

Quote:
I don't think I'll ever be able to trust her again and if I could it will be a very long time. years even.
You have your answer, dude.
iplante is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 25th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #119
xMoises831
ninjette.org guru

Name: Moises

Motorcycle(s): None yet

Quote:
well I'm only 16 but i had a gf that would always use the i trust you but you don't trust me. I was with her for 2.5 years never did a single thing wrong because if i did all hell breaks loose. OH but when she did something like cheating thats ok because i don't trust her anyways.. just think about how your options weigh out is that girl who you want to be with the rest of your life? My ex kept me from enjoying life.. she kept me from being with someone that worth it.. is that how you feel?
xMoises831 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 25th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #120
Legend
Land of Bagged Milk

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): Ninja ZX-6R 2012 Passion Red

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iplante View Post
You have your answer, dude.
Trust is what a relationship requires and that is something you don't have. Once it is lost you never get it back. Sorry but you will always be thinking something up sometime.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote