ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R Farkles

Notices

Old June 26th, 2014, 07:18 PM   #121
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ninja

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja ZX6R, 2009 Ninja 250R

UPDATE:

Bad News: So he promises yesterday he'll send out my 31BLK kit for the Ninja 250R first thing in the morning and provide me with tracking #. I gave him all day. It's currently 7:15PM PST and no tracking #. I'm not surprised.

Good News: I have opened up a dispute case with my credit card company and they will send me forms to fill out. Thanks everyone for suggesting I do so and I should've done this long ago.

31BLK Kawasaki Ninja 250 Mod Kit
http://www.31blk.com
Joshua Brasse
Ideacious Inc.
1.416.827.6518 jbrasse@ideacious.com

^making sure anyone does a Google search will stumble upon this thread.
NinjaZX6R123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 26th, 2014, 07:55 PM   #122
ForceofWill
Blind 250 Loving Whore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R, 02 FZ1, '20 Fat Bob 114

Sucks man. I've been there too. At this point I wouldn't even want it.

Hope you get the money.
ForceofWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 26th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #123
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceofWill View Post
Sucks man. I've been there too. At this point I wouldn't even want it.

Hope you get the money.
Well, being that I already got the 250 and stripped it down ready for the kit I wouldn't mind getting the kit. I like his design, just not him as a business person.

Here's our post just 10 minutes ago on Hypebeast where there's already 4,000 views on the 31BLK article......... and now we wait!

Old June 26th, 2014, 08:12 PM   #124
Kscreations08
Fresh Deli Meat

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2009 250R Ninja -Neener-

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersport View Post
This guys sounds like scum and may give you some crap product. Anyone can sound legit - talk is cheap, his actions speak louder than anything so far.
This is exactly what I would be worried about now. Think about it. It sounds like this scumbag doesn't even have a product in production. What if he whips all this **** together just to get a product to you, makes it look good, and the whole thing falls to pieces when you sit on it? or 100 miles down the road? or 6 months? $1700 is a lot of dough for ****

Old June 26th, 2014, 08:24 PM   #125
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kscreations08 View Post
This is exactly what I would be worried about now. Think about it. It sounds like this scumbag doesn't even have a product in production. What if he whips all this **** together just to get a product to you, makes it look good, and the whole thing falls to pieces when you sit on it? or 100 miles down the road? or 6 months? $1700 is a lot of dough for ****
Yeah, if I ever receive the kit I'll inspect it and see the build quality before installing it. I told him if it doesn't ship out tomorrow I want a refund. It's fairings so I'm not too worried. If it was mechanical parts then you bet I would want a refund.

Old June 26th, 2014, 09:54 PM   #126
Hero Danny
Inline 4!!!

Name: Danny

Motorcycle(s): 2008 CBR600rr, 1987 KLR 250

Whatever man, get your money back. There are a lot of awesome things you can buy for $1,700. Hell, you could buy another complete ninja 250 for 1,700.

No offense but the kit doesn't even look good, It gets points for being different, and that's it. I would definitely be completely happy with the money.

Old June 26th, 2014, 11:56 PM   #127
Klondike1020
Intrepid Adventurer

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2004 GSXR 750 , 71 cb350streettracker, 07 Polaris Predator 500

-well I it doesn't work out - set the 1700 aside for carbon fiber and a few sheets of steel r aluminum. All the time you spent messing around you could easily have made your own from raw materials

I would live to buy some materials and make a kit. A look like his kit would be easily achievable and better looking wouldn't be hard either
Klondike1020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 27th, 2014, 12:39 AM   #128
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Danny View Post
Whatever man, get your money back. There are a lot of awesome things you can buy for $1,700. Hell, you could buy another complete ninja 250 for 1,700.

No offense but the kit doesn't even look good, It gets points for being different, and that's it. I would definitely be completely happy with the money.
Yeah, most people don't think it looks good for the price. I just got tired of the 250 look and wanted something different. Only other company making a kit for the 250 (old gen i believe) is for cafe racer look which is around $1500 but it comes with exhaust. Kits from Indonesia looks great in pictures but are very poorly made and isn't plug-n-play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike1020 View Post
-well I it doesn't work out - set the 1700 aside for carbon fiber and a few sheets of steel r aluminum. All the time you spent messing around you could easily have made your own from raw materials

I would live to buy some materials and make a kit. A look like his kit would be easily achievable and better looking wouldn't be hard either
I wish I knew how to work with CF or i'd make one and would've never ordered his.

My take on it is that he is short on money or mismanaged it and is back ordered. So what he does is take people's money to make more kits so he can fill the previous orders. This happened with another company that was doing custom mods. This is assuming people bought his kit. I'm probably the only person dumb enough to buy it.

Old June 27th, 2014, 12:47 AM   #129
Klondike1020
Intrepid Adventurer

I wish I knew how to work with CF or i'd make one and would've never ordered his.

Watch some you tube videos ! If you lived near me I would help you prototype your own kit. I used to be too busy to work on projects - now I have nothing but time.

My take on it is that he is short on money or mismanaged it and is back ordered. So what he does is take people's money to make more kits so he can fill the previous orders. This happened with another company that was doing custom mods. This is assuming people bought his kit. I'm probably the only person dumb enough to buy it. [/QUOTE]

- after looking at his websites, reviews and other odds and ends
He likes to market other people's ideas, sell per buy on products that will never reach production and create an illusion that he is running a large company that has massive manufacturing assets

He probably drew up that kit on some software, had a friend blast it out using water jets or plasma cutter or whatever people are using these days

Slapped it together and hope it would explode.

He has thousands of products and none have been marketed , sold or manufactured in sufficient quantities

He is trying to make it big as and inventor designer business person but is living off of other people's invested capital but not getting any of his ideas off the ground.

Some of his products look awesome but he should stop crowd sourcing his capital in small increments stealing a little from many people and just get an investor with major capital to get his most marketable product up and sustaining business

It's a mess.

Old June 27th, 2014, 12:55 AM   #130
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

I totally agree. His 31BLK kit is drawing attention on the Internet. Although the price is steep people like me are willing to pay for something different. I don't see how he'll make it into the larger bike market if his business approach is totally farked.

Damn, too bad you don't live near me or I'd work with ya on making a kit. Sounds like fun.

Old June 27th, 2014, 01:11 AM   #131
Klondike1020
Intrepid Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaZX6R123 View Post
I totally agree. His 31BLK kit is drawing attention on the Internet. Although the price is steep people like me are willing to pay for something different. I don't see how he'll make it into the larger bike market if his business approach is totally farked.

Damn, too bad you don't live near me or I'd work with ya on making a kit. Sounds like fun.
Where do you live lol . I move a lot and have no job right now.
I would help build a kit next time I am in NY AND have access to my shop

Old June 27th, 2014, 02:31 AM   #132
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Where do you live lol . I move a lot and have no job right now.
I would help build a kit next time I am in NY AND have access to my shop
NY? I"m on the other coast. lol

Old June 27th, 2014, 05:54 AM   #133
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
From the start I thought the price for this kit was outrageous. I just don't understand how you ask 1700 for next to nothing.

There is nothing on this kit that I feel you or someone else could not do better for cheaper even if you have to outsource some of the work. Various types of sheet metal/alloys are easy to work with and the work can be done with basic tools. That is probably where I would start for prototyping stuff up.

keep us posted.

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.

Last futzed with by subxero; June 27th, 2014 at 02:59 PM.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 27th, 2014, 11:09 AM   #134
Klondike1020
Intrepid Adventurer

Quote:
NY? I"m on the other coast. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by subxero View Post
From the start I thought the price for this kit was outrageous. I just don't understand how you ask 1700 for next to nothing.

There is nothing on this kit that I feel your or someone else could not do better for cheaper even if you have to outsource some of the work. Variously types of sheet metal/alloys are easy to work with and the work can be done with basic tools. That is probably where I would start for prototyping stuff up.

keep us posted.
Listen to Subxero ! build your own kit , a better kit!

Anyone want to make up some photo shop on their idea of what would be a better kit. I think across the board everyone would keep the head lights - the rest of the kit is lame as hell

- oh you are a west coaster - cannot help you there. My friend keeps asking me to move to Nor Cal and go into business with him…. but I have no shop and no tools and thats a big relocation for me.

who knows though - I am getting tired of the east coast.

Old June 27th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #135
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

I might just take that route on my bigger bike. I'd definitely make up a better design. Agreed, the gullwing headlights is the big draw on the design. The fairings I'm a bit on the fence with that. Doesn't seem practical on the freeway and seems like it would catch a lot of wind.

Old June 27th, 2014, 04:42 PM   #136
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

UPDATE: Joshua Brasse called me today and he was being professional over the phone. We spoke for a brief 15 minutes. The kit has been shipped and I am able to track it from Canada post. Once I receive the kit I will do a brief review of the packaging and quality as well as update my posts on all the sites.

I honestly think if I played the nice guy it would've been delayed longer. Thanks everyone for advising to stop being so understanding and nice.

Old June 27th, 2014, 05:04 PM   #137
Hero Danny
Inline 4!!!

Name: Danny

Motorcycle(s): 2008 CBR600rr, 1987 KLR 250

Quote:
UPDATE: Joshua Brasse called me today and he was being professional over the phone. We spoke for a brief 15 minutes. The kit has been shipped and I am able to track it from Canada post. Once I receive the kit I will do a brief review of the packaging and quality as well as update my posts on all the sites.

I honestly think if I played the nice guy it would've been delayed longer. Thanks everyone for advising to stop being so understanding and nice.
Well, I am excited to see what it will look like on your bike and not just some concept photos. Also I'm extremely interested in seeing your review on the build quality and installation, final thoughts, etc.

Let's just hope that his workmanship isn't reflective of his business practice.

Even if the product is amazing, when you write your review, you mention the frustration of dealing with him, call him nice, but also mention he is extremely unprofessional.

Old June 27th, 2014, 05:08 PM   #138
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Danny View Post
Well, I am excited to see what it will look like on your bike and not just some concept photos. Also I'm extremely interested in seeing your review on the build quality and installation, final thoughts, etc.

Let's just hope that his workmanship isn't reflective of his business practice.

Even if the product is amazing, when you write your review, you mention the frustration of dealing with him, call him nice, but also mention he is extremely unprofessional.
No doubt I will mention all the good and bad. If he's trying to run a legit business it will force him to change his business practice. I told him over the phone today that if he plans to make kits for bigger bikes or even the 300, his turn around time should definitely improve. No one will want to wait 3 months+. He agreed and apologized. I'll try to be detailed as possible.

Old June 27th, 2014, 05:38 PM   #139
Klondike1020
Intrepid Adventurer

Quote:
No doubt I will mention all the good and bad. If he's trying to run a legit business it will force him to change his business practice. I told him over the phone today that if he plans to make kits for bigger bikes or even the 300, his turn around time should definitely improve. No one will want to wait 3 months+. He agreed and apologized. I'll try to be detailed as possible.
He isn't actually making the parts. I am about certain he came up with the cad drawings and out sources the actually manufacture to a machine job or prototyping shop. Maybe different parts are made at different places.

But I am glad he is coming through even if it had to be the HARD way!

Looking forward to hearing about the quality and all that

Old June 27th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #140
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
He isn't actually making the parts. I am about certain he came up with the cad drawings and out sources the actually manufacture to a machine job or prototyping shop. Maybe different parts are made at different places.

But I am glad he is coming through even if it had to be the HARD way!

Looking forward to hearing about the quality and all that
I'm going to agree with you. He doesn't make the parts himself, or at least not all the parts. This is probably another reason why my order was delayed. The 3rd party was probably having some sort of production issue. That on top of his poor business practice sums up the mess with my order. The reason why I believe this is because I saw in one of his Pinterest post he had the kit laid out and said, "Sending it out to be painted."

Old June 27th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #141
Klondike1020
Intrepid Adventurer

Quote:
I'm going to agree with you. He doesn't make the parts himself, or at least not all the parts. This is probably another reason why my order was delayed. The 3rd party was probably having some sort of production issue. That on top of his poor business practice sums up the mess with my order. The reason why I believe this is because I saw in one of his Pinterest post he had the kit laid out and said, "Sending it out to be painted."
haha production problems- he is the problem.

I have worked construction, mamnufacturing and custom work.

I have yet to meet a custom shop, welder, CNC, or manufacturer who could not resolve any issue I have presented them with in a less than a couple days.

Unless the kit is made from rare materials using a process that is inaccessible I would just assume it is negligence. No titanium and it doesn't require MRI imaging. its literally all items that can be made by any fab shop if you have a good relationship with them.

I don't know if any of the parts are injection molded or 3d printed. But once you have made one kit. The next should be easier.

- I am still a bit jelly of his website and business model. If it didn't seem sketchy I would be applying to work for his out fit! lol
oh well

Old June 28th, 2014, 03:21 AM   #142
supersport
ninjette.org member

Name: Lee

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 300

Glad you are getting some progress with this order.

The only thing i like about his kit is the headlight. If your order works out i would get the headlights and use them on a strip bike.
supersport is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 28th, 2014, 09:31 AM   #143
Cirrius
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Pat

Motorcycle(s): None yet

Quote:
Do you have a link to a pic of the kit pieces?
Cirrius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 28th, 2014, 11:14 AM   #144
crazymadbastard
I'm crazy,your excuse is?

Name: Winston

Motorcycle(s): 250 2007 ninja

I could have mined the ore, smelted the iron shipped the items to the sun for heat treating and installed it in the amount of time this has been delayed. I hope your enjoy riding your apache helicopter around when its done.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old June 28th, 2014, 11:49 AM   #145
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersport View Post
Glad you are getting some progress with this order.

The only thing i like about his kit is the headlight. If your order works out i would get the headlights and use them on a strip bike.
Yeah, I hope so. I'll update this thread once I receive the kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirrius View Post
Do you have a link to a pic of the kit pieces?
Here you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymadbastard View Post
I could have mined the ore, smelted the iron shipped the items to the sun for heat treating and installed it in the amount of time this has been delayed. I hope your enjoy riding your apache helicopter around when its done.
Right? You would probably have time to ride your bike cross country after that too. Riding my apache? ha... Not so sure yet, as the status of the tracking # hasn't been updated in 24 hours. This could only mean 2 things.

1.) Canada post hasn't scanned and updated it into their system.

2.) Joshua Brasse is trying to pull a fast one and only created the waybill but haven't dropped it off to Canada post. Picture of tracking status below.

Old June 28th, 2014, 11:55 AM   #146
crazymadbastard

Ok ,so I got time to redesign the kit to fit the space shuttle to NASA specs while you get delivery...

Old June 28th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #147
juliankyhl
ninjette.org newbie

Name: julian

Motorcycle(s): none yet

Quote:
Yeah, I hope so. I'll update this thread once I receive the kit.

Here you go.

Right? You would probably have time to ride your bike cross country after that too. Riding my apache? ha... Not so sure yet, as the status of the tracking # hasn't been updated in 24 hours. This could only mean 2 things.

1.) Canada post hasn't scanned and updated it into their system.

2.) Joshua Brasse is trying to pull a fast one and only created the waybill but haven't dropped it off to Canada post. Picture of tracking status below.

I and many others have let postpone and come up with ****** excuses for 8 months! I know that we were idiots to wait this long! but every time he made another excuse, it seemed like he was working hard on resolving the issue and the solution was right around the corner... again and again and again.

everything in this process i so familiar to me. I called him once and talked to him several months ago. I was so pissed off, but somehow when we had talked, I felt that he was a stand up guy, working hard to resolve everything.
We should all have done what NinjaZX6R123 is doing now. At least we would have seen his true colors months ago.

My guess is that he has either pulled some stunt with the shipping label or he is going to make something go wrong to buy more time.

Dont forget that he owes at least 6-8k to the people that ordered my design from his site. He probably doesn't even have money to have this kit done by a proper workshop if it is not already done.
He also still have no problem putting new things on the site, but when I ask him to remove my design, then all of a sudden there are very complex programming and legal complications in the way.

What I can say from my experience with this guy is: the people who have pressed him hardest, have got the most refund money back. The nicest and most patient ones has got zero of their money back.

don't let him get away!
juliankyhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 28th, 2014, 02:29 PM   #148
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliankyhl View Post
I and many others have let postpone and come up with ****** excuses for 8 months! I know that we were idiots to wait this long! but every time he made another excuse, it seemed like he was working hard on resolving the issue and the solution was right around the corner... again and again and again.

everything in this process i so familiar to me. I called him once and talked to him several months ago. I was so pissed off, but somehow when we had talked, I felt that he was a stand up guy, working hard to resolve everything.
We should all have done what NinjaZX6R123 is doing now. At least we would have seen his true colors months ago.

My guess is that he has either pulled some stunt with the shipping label or he is going to make something go wrong to buy more time.

Dont forget that he owes at least 6-8k to the people that ordered my design from his site. He probably doesn't even have money to have this kit done by a proper workshop if it is not already done.
He also still have no problem putting new things on the site, but when I ask him to remove my design, then all of a sudden there are very complex programming and legal complications in the way.

What I can say from my experience with this guy is: the people who have pressed him hardest, have got the most refund money back. The nicest and most patient ones has got zero of their money back.

don't let him get away!

I won't. By Monday if I don't see any progress in the shipping tracking I will know he pulled some stunt. I will then move forward with my credit card claim report. So either away, I will make sure I'm either getting the kit or my money back. I live in California, it's not too far from Canada and I have friends up there. So if he rips me off, I'll pay him a visit to talk to him face to face.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old June 28th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #149
juliankyhl
ninjette.org newbie

Name: julian

Motorcycle(s): none yet

Quote:
I won't. By Monday if I don't see any progress in the shipping tracking I will know he pulled some stunt. I will then move forward with my credit card claim report. So either away, I will make sure I'm either getting the kit or my money back. I live in California, it's not too far from Canada and I have friends up there. So if he rips me off, I'll pay him a visit to talk to him face to face.
Say hello from me:-)
juliankyhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 28th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #150
beniblanco
ninjette.org member

Name: B

Motorcycle(s): 2011 black Ninja 250r

This Joshua Brasse should slightly change his last name by removing the letters Br & e for what you would have left is Ass and that is what this guy totally is a giant one with all his delays and bull crap excuses.
beniblanco is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 28th, 2014, 10:29 PM   #151
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by beniblanco View Post
This Joshua Brasse should slightly change his last name by removing the letters Br & e for what you would have left is Ass and that is what this guy totally is a giant one with all his delays and bull crap excuses.
LOL .....some people have taken down their post/article/tweet about the kit.. probably due to my posts. They don't want to get a bad reputation for promoting something that'll get people upset. I don't blame them.

He should've taken my order seriously and sent it to me in a reasonable amount of time. I'd be posting positive reviews all over the Internet about it.

I'm not convinced 100% he sent me the kit until it's physically in my hands. Canada post has no update on the tracking, but then again, Canada post is known for their poor updates on tracking. So we'll see.

Old June 29th, 2014, 10:00 AM   #152
Skullz
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ray

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250

I would have given till mid week to drop the hammer on him, but i can certainly see why your wanting something confirmed as being shipped.
Skullz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #153
broken neck
ninjette.org guru

Name: Thomas

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R Special Edition (sold), 2017 CRF250 Rally

Quote:
Don't forget your parcels can be stopped at the customs for more than a couple of days... So you tracking can be on the "neutral" for that time, until it is released... That happens sometime when I buy things from the USA and have it delivered to Canada...

And it's Canada Day on Tuesday, but some will take it on Monday, so that could play a lot on your delivery...
broken neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2014, 11:27 PM   #154
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullz View Post
I would have given till mid week to drop the hammer on him, but i can certainly see why your wanting something confirmed as being shipped.
Yeah, true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken neck View Post
Don't forget your parcels can be stopped at the customs for more than a couple of days... So you tracking can be on the "neutral" for that time, until it is released... That happens sometime when I buy things from the USA and have it delivered to Canada...

And it's Canada Day on Tuesday, but some will take it on Monday, so that could play a lot on your delivery...
Thanks for the info. Yeah, all I want to see in the tracking is that the parcel has been picked up and in transit. As of right now it just says shipping label has been printed.

Old June 30th, 2014, 10:21 AM   #155
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Well this is good news.

Old June 30th, 2014, 11:06 AM   #156
Baron
Urban Legend

Name: Baron

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE - Circe

Quote:
Well this is good news.

It's a start. Now that you know he shipped those parts, you can relax a bit. I don't think that Canada Post works on Canada Day so you won't see much change tomorrow[I think so], same goes with when it's going through customs and is handed over to USPS[I think].

Old June 30th, 2014, 11:39 AM   #157
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
It's a start. Now that you know he shipped those parts, you can relax a bit. I don't think that Canada Post works on Canada Day so you won't see much change tomorrow[I think so], same goes with when it's going through customs and is handed over to USPS[I think].
Thanks for the info. Yeah, at this point I can relax. Shipping time isn't my concern. Getting ripped off was.

Now hopefully once the kit arrives the quality will be good enough to withstand freeway riding.

Old June 30th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #158
Baron
Urban Legend

Name: Baron

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE - Circe

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Yeah, at this point I can relax. Shipping time isn't my concern. Getting ripped off was.

Now hopefully once the kit arrives the quality will be good enough to withstand freeway riding.
Hopefully. I was interested in this kit too when it came out but I don't have patience or temperament to deal with an unprofessional bloke like him[hats off to you here].
Once I get relatively good ar riding I might look at getting one of those Lent kits. But that's for later.

One thing still puzzles me, why didn't this guy go for expedited shipping with another carrier[ prolly saving some money there too]. Nyhoo good luck mate. Keep us posted.

Old June 30th, 2014, 12:10 PM   #159
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Hopefully. I was interested in this kit too when it came out but I don't have patience or temperament to deal with an unprofessional bloke like him[hats off to you here].
Once I get relatively good ar riding I might look at getting one of those Lent kits. But that's for later.

One thing still puzzles me, why didn't this guy go for expedited shipping with another carrier[ prolly saving some money there too]. Nyhoo good luck mate. Keep us posted.
Agreed. If I knew it would be such a hassle I wouldn't have ordered. It was only when I started to post on the Internet that he did anything. I'm sure if I kept quite I'd still be waiting. I'd like to see someone with the Lent kit and a review, but from my experience, kits from Indonesia are of poor quality and not plug and play. It's not pre-drilled and comes with no screws/bolts. They only look great in pictures only but not in person. That's why you never see a video of these kits on Youtube (someone doing a walk around). And lets not forget, the shipping price costs more than the kit itself. Kit in Indonesia usually runs for about $1,000 to $1,500. Shipping alone is about $1,400. If you want to ship by boat then cut that price about half but you'll have to wait 3 months. Not worth spending roughly $2,400 for a low quality build kit that you have to spend more money and research buying screws/bolts that would fit well with the kit.

Right? Expedited shipping? He said he upgraded the shipping but when I checked it was the cheapest shipping for Canada post. He does have it set to USPS priority mail once in the U.S. I'm not going to complain about the shipping, just glad something is being shipped. Hopefully when I receive the package, there's actually a kit inside. lol

Old June 30th, 2014, 12:15 PM   #160
crazymadbastard

Quote:
Hopefully when I receive the package, there's actually a kit inside. lol
Probably just a sticker and a receipt in a box full of packing peanuts.