ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old September 20th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #1
Old Lemon
Lays er down

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Lime green Ninja 250R

Another new bike opinion thread

Come October 8th, I would have had my ninjette for one year. I have put a little over 9000 miles since then and it goes up everyday. I am seriously considering getting a zx6r. I have road a friends fz6r once and i did pretty well, (this was only after a few months of riding my 2fiddy) the only thing i needed to work on was clutch control. Most of my shifts were really jumpy.

I have no problems passing on the highway. I am not dead set on getting one, just if i find a really good deal. I am not spending over 4500. Assuming i get 2500 for my bike i will have enough for insurance + the new bike. So here is what I have found

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/3281791801.html

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/3202495122.html

The first one i just found today but i think i would rather have a stock exhaust because i do not need any more power. if i were to get this one i would probably give the asking price because that looks like a solid deal unless he doesnt have the stock exhaust

The second one has been up since at least june and has been reposted once since then. I also want the stock exhaust for this one as well. I would love to keep what ever my bike is green so i have been loving this one.

So what do you all think? How much would it cost to get the entire first one painted green?
Old Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 20th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #2
DennyV
ninjette.org member

Name: Dennis

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250

636 lol get a 636... I dun like the 600s unless they are 09+
DennyV is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 20th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #3
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

636 is a great bike. It isn't a top class 600, but it is a great bike regardless.

Black if you like to work at keeping the bike clean (looks good though, plus quick detail makes it easy), green if you want to be noticed.

If you get the black one, don't paint it green. Find some green graphics and add to it. The black is your canvas, just use some though and get some sweet green decals...

EDIT: the 250 is a great bike, and honestly, it was my favorite bike out of the bikes I've owned/ridden (the smallest displacement too). There is just so much character to it. If you sell it, you will miss it. Trust me.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote