Old January 14th, 2017, 08:40 AM   #1
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
US and World News

Watching the news;

I learned that Hillary's Hip-hop campaign was actually a bad rap!

Trump's supporters understand him because he doesn't use "big" words, although his favorite word is "HUGE"!

I read that the Russians were why Trump won the election. Wondering if this were true I went to Russia to ask how. What I found out was the Russians don't even speak English, they have a different alphabet (they probably don't even call it an alphabet), so since their letters are all wrong they aren't able to use a keypad so they can't use computers. I have a strange feeling there is some trickery going on here.

Watching the confirmation hearings I have seen nothing has changed in Washington. Congressman, and women, are just out for themselves first, their party second, and America last. If we don't get term limits for all three branches of Government it will stay corrupt. Some of these people are so old, some look like wax figures, some mumble when they speak, and some appear to be asleep.

I don't know why Hollywood stars don't run for office. It seems they know more about how things should be than working America. I mean when your job is to pretend to be something, or someone you're not, and you get paid "HUGE" (there's that word again) amounts of money for it doesn't that make you on par with politicians? Hollywood stars get a script and have to repeat it as a directors tells them how to act the part. Politicians have speak writers and campaign managers, as well as their fellow members of Congress to tell them how to perform.

I wanted to go to the inauguration but I haven't been feeling good lately. I am starting to feel the numerous incidents that relate to riding, racing, and having too much fun in life. I went to the Doctor to get checked out and he said I'm dying. I asked him how much time I have and he said about 20 or 30 years. I asked if there will be a lot of pain and he said just to others. I told him then it will be worth it!

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Old January 14th, 2017, 03:26 PM   #2
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Hillary losing had nothing to do with hacking or Russians; it was a combination of her and her co-conspirators actions.
Not even Bernie sanders saying support the witch could bring his followers around to support her.

Hooray trump... Never thought I'd say that about / nor vote for a republican; the worlds gone crazy

Old January 14th, 2017, 03:53 PM   #3
CC Cowboy

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
Hooray trump... Never thought I'd say that about / nor vote for a republican; the worlds gone crazy
That's huge!

Old January 14th, 2017, 06:30 PM   #4
Snake

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
How about the word "BIGLY"?
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 14th, 2017, 07:44 PM   #5
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Have they said Russia hacked Brexit too yet???

Old January 15th, 2017, 12:47 AM   #6
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Estimated time before someone posts something silly enough to get the thread locked in 3....2....1.....

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old January 15th, 2017, 03:23 AM   #7
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

Cool

AFAIK, The largest oil company in Russia is Rosneft. Vladimir Putin made a 500 Billion dollar deal with CEO of Exxon Mobil, Rex Tillerson, to merge with Rosneft.
Obama put sanctions in place which blocked the deal.

In retaliation to the sanctions, Russia then hacked / influenced into our government in order to get Trump elected.
When our Intelligence Agency (CIA) informed our Congress of the Russian’s hack /influence back in SEPTEMBER 2016, James Comey (Director of FBI) present at the meeting, Mitch McConnell (Senate Majority Leader) refused to inform the American people, allegedly blackmailed Obama by indicating the he would frame it to the press as playing partisan politics during a presidential election.
James Comey released the infamous no-information letter.
Mitch McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, was picked for Transportation Secretary in Trump’s cabinet.

The CEO of Exxon, Rex Tillerson, is now the frontrunner for Secretary of State.
Just think about why Trump is so quick to dismiss the CIA’s findings of Russian hacking/influence of presidential elections?

Sources:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-treasury-says

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1351RJ

Deep down, we all should wake up to reality:

Link to original page on YouTube.

Last futzed with by "A"; January 15th, 2017 at 08:25 AM.
"A" is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 15th, 2017, 07:46 AM   #8
Triple Jim
Guy Who Enjoys Riding

Name: Jim

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250

MOTM - Oct '18, Aug '17, Aug '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
If we don't get term limits for all three branches of Government it will stay corrupt.
I've believed this for many years. Unless they're limited to one term, they spend a large part of their time doing things to get reelected, instead of what's good for the country.
Triple Jim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 15th, 2017, 01:37 PM   #9
Z1R rider

Name: Roger

Motorcycle(s): 1978 Z1R, 1999 EX250

MOTY - 2018, MOTM - Oct '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Jim View Post
I've believed this for many years. Unless they're limited to one term, they spend a large part of their time doing things to get reelected, instead of what's good for the country.

If we the people, had any brains we could impose term limits, just don't vote for incumbents, but sadly we have a hard time with unknowns. It seems the status quo is comfortable.

Old January 15th, 2017, 02:23 PM   #10
Triple Jim
Guy Who Enjoys Riding

Name: Jim

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250

MOTM - Oct '18, Aug '17, Aug '16
Agreed. Some other examples of problems what would go away if we all did the right thing:

* If no one would work for a company that has bad working conditions and/or bad pay...

* If no one would buy anything from a telephone solicitor...

* If no one would click on a link in email spam...

* If everyone would investigate a "charity" before donating...

etc.
Triple Jim is offline   Reply With Quote