ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old March 18th, 2024, 10:11 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - American Shedden Racing In CIV PreMoto3 Italian National Cham

American Shedden Racing in Italy’s CIV Italian Speed Championship PreMoto3 JESSE JAMES SHEDDEN RETURNS WITH ITALIAN BIERRETI RACING FOR THE CIV ITALIAN SPEED CHAMPIONSHIP After a successful 2023 Italian CIV […]

The post American Shedden Racing In CIV PreMoto3 Italian National Championship appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

American Shedden Racing in Italy’s CIV Italian Speed Championship PreMoto3

JESSE JAMES SHEDDEN RETURNS WITH ITALIAN BIERRETI RACING FOR THE CIV ITALIAN SPEED CHAMPIONSHIP

After a successful 2023 Italian CIV Aprilia Sport Production series effort, American Jesse James Shedden will be able to return and compete in the increasing competitive PreMoto3 Championship with Bierreti Racing. He will race a Honda NSF250R new to Italy but seen in many established talent cups such as the European Talent Cup, Asia Talent Cup, and similar international youth series.

HELENDALE, CA – Jesse James Shedden has returned with the premier Italian Bierreti Racing Team to compete in the CIV Italian Speed Championship onboard a Honda NSF250R. Jesse James notched multiple wins (3 wins and 5 podiums) aboard the Aprilia during the Aprilia Championship series, finishing 3rd of the championship. He is ready to handle unfinished business on board the Honda NSF250R and return home with an Italian Championship, against some of Italy’s top young racers. Signing with the Bierreti Racing team again sends a strong message to competitors that Jesse James is focused on winning.

Bierreti Racing has successfully competed in CIV, CEV, and FIM series, with multiple champions racing under the Bierreti Team name. Most recently, Aprilia Sport Production series and the CIV Junior series. A premier team in the paddock, Bierreti has years of experience to offer the 15-year-old American.

American Jesse James Shedden and his new Bierreti Racing Honda NSF250R. Photo by Snap Shot Foto/www.fotomoto.it, courtesy Jesse James Shedden Racing.

RIDER QUOTE

Shedden: “I’m really happy to race in the CIV Italian Speed Championship and to be back with Bierreti Racing. The team motivation is very high, and I feel pumped. I can’t wait to get on the Honda NSF250R. I have really high hopes for this bike being a stepping stone to the world stage of MotoGP. The Honda NSF250R is the bike to be on and Bierreti Racing is the team I know has the most knowledge and always works at the top, as shown by the past results. It will be a pleasure for me to work with them, especially to grow and improve. It’s going to be a great season.”

TEAM QUOTE

Guilia Strumble: “Jesse has a remarkable talent and left a strong impression in his first season in Italy with our team. We were happy to welcome him in the Aprilia Sport Production championship and we are even happier to have him in the Italian Speed Championship with the Honda NSF250R this year. The way he improved is outstanding. We cannot wait to see how his progress will take us further down the road in one of the most competitive championships in the world.”

Jesse James Shedden will continue with sponsors who have supported him during national racing in the U.S., including: Bierreti Racing, Fresh N Lean, KYT Helmets, Alpinestars, Dunlop Tires, ASV Inventions, TechSpec Tank Grips, Suspension Matters, Yoshimura R&D, Produkte Designs, RJR Motorsports, VNM Sport, Galfer, and Cardiff.

CIV Dunlop Italian Speed Series Championship Schedule:

ROUND 1: 6-7 April 2024; Misano

ROUND 2: 25-26 May 2024; Vallelunga

ROUND 3: 22-23 June 2024; Mugello

ROUND 4: 3-4 August 2024; Misano (Racing Night)

ROUND 5: 31 August 1 September 2024; Mugello

ROUND 6: 28-29 September 2024; Imola

For more information on the CIV Italian Speed Series Championship, please visit: CIV | Italian Speed Championship

The post American Shedden Racing In CIV PreMoto3 Italian National Championship appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.