ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old August 4th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #1
hybridxx
ninjette.org member

Name: Rodrigo

Motorcycle(s): Someday..

Father owns cops with nothing but knowledge

Alright folks, here is the story. It appears that some cops are trying to take a kid(i do not know the age, or the reason as to why they wanted to take him). So the father, puts the foot down and starts dishing out all these laws and stuff. Pretty much owns a bunch of cops and ends up winning(if thats what u want to call it). And all this happened on the street while he was recording the same thing. Just thought it was interesting that the law really works like that.
Even tho here in socal that guy would've got arrested but hey, each to their own.

OH, and let's not turn this into a cop bash thread, respect to the ones that actually protect and serve

Link to original page on YouTube.

hybridxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #2
almost40
ninjette.org Monkey Spank

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R Track-Bike Woodcraft clip-ons and rearsets FZ-6 track bike

Interesting to say the least. Ironic how all the cops take the arms crossed in front of you defensive stance. Guess psychology 101 is ture.
almost40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2011, 01:13 PM   #3
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

Sorry, but that guy filming wasn't all that "knowledgeable." He gets on a diatribe about how the female LEO isn't American because she's "from Europe." Then goes on to say "American is a geographic land mass...You people came in 1492...Where's your green card? Who gave you naturalization rights here in MY land?" "What nation's flag did you come with? You know you supposed to answer these questions right?"

Sorry, but she doesn't have to answer those questions. All she needs to do is identify herself and show proper ID if necessary. The cop should have just busted out her LEO ID and that would have shut him down. The guy is full of himself just like a lot of miseducated people I see who use flowery vocabulary to make people think they know better. Also, where does he get off declaring that it's "his" land after his rant about people coming to this continent after 1492? I'm willing to bet he's not descended from the Asians who crossed the land bridge thousands of years ago that connected Siberia to Alaska.

Then he approaches the cop while he's talking to his son in the squad car. If he had gotten physical, the cop could have arrested him for obstruction of justice.

All in all, we don't see why the cop detained the boy, so we don't know what the circumstances are. The LEO's showed a lot of restraint, probably from being filmed, but were as polite as they could be. They let the kid go because they probably didn't have any reason to hold him after questioning. +1 to the LEO's.

Old August 4th, 2011, 01:48 PM   #4
kyrider
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bobbert

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R

Shriners rule!
kyrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #5
DarC
DUCEATR

Name: Dan

Motorcycle(s): RVT1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by CThunder-blue View Post
They let the kid go because they probably didn't have any reason to hold him after questioning. +1 to the LEO's.
THIS^

HAHAHAH this guy is a moron. He obviously doesn't know crap about the law or law enforcement. He's just spouting off a bunch crap he probably read in some righteous extremist paper. He actually makes me sick and I applaud the LEO's for not escalating his ignorance. I for one was hoping he would touch one of the officers so he could spout his crap in jail.

I am actually pursuing a BS in sociology with concentrations in criminology (going to get my JD and do expert witnessing) and I think I will post him up on the class message board ( in my criminal law & constitutional law class) so everyone can get a kick.
2001 SP1 RC51- #62 -Akrapovic Ti, PCIII, Colin Edward's first baby tooth, Honda Racing sticker, some Japanese doods best attempt at Engrish scribbled on my engine block, little touch of soul.
DarC is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #6
Liquidtoon
ninjette.org member

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250r

Depends on the situation what the police are required to show. Since their name and badge are visible, all they really are required to do is state that info. As for all the babble his said, its crap..immigrants can be police and they are not required to show green cards. Being "combative/argumentative" is enough reason for them to restrain him. They could have even said for their safety then restrained him. I think they did very good putting up with his goofy rambling.
Liquidtoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2011, 02:32 PM   #7
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren13 View Post
I'm not going to just blindly support cops (like some others) because they took the training course and "swore an oath". If you look around at America today, all you see is police brutality left and right. People dying in custody, evidence being planted, family dogs getting shot in "no-knock" warrant raids, officers stealing from people, the list goes on. I will never trust a cop. Not unless I know the guy personally.
Sorry, but if the stuff you listed was really rampant as you suggest, we wouldn't be worried about the budget so much as scared to leave our houses. I'm sure there are 1 or 2 stories that describe each event you described, but let's bring it back to reality. Can you give us a factual account of evidence being planted? How about if the dog was shot, was it in self defense?

Quote:
Being a cop means having some heavy duty responsibilities to be good, just, and of sound moral character. Most cops can't handle that. that's for DAMN sure.
So you happen to know "most cops" and are able to make that kind of judgement call right?

Quote:
Though I pretty much have a default attitude of not trusting most cops, I have a HUGE amount of respect for those that use their power for good and to protect people. (Like a superhero, heh)

Just seems like alot of people don't do that...
Sorry, but it seems you have some deep issues with law enforcement or have been watching too many movies. You don't know how it would have played out if it wasn't being filmed. I think being filmed put them on their toes, but that doesn't mean that they would have beaten the guy silly for saying what he said. Cops have to endure a lot of pressure and go through training for self restraint, among other things.

Old August 4th, 2011, 02:47 PM   #8
CynicalC

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

This guy isn't knowledgeable, he's just a quick talker. Not a shock that he's dealt with the police in the past with all his "I let you guys off last time". The reason the cops looked stupefied is because he was talking big word nonsensical gibberish.

He didn't win either. The cops weren't taking his son, they were questioning him. They let him go when they were finished.

Old August 4th, 2011, 02:50 PM   #9
CynicalC

Quote:
You actually think most cops wouldn't take a bribe if they got offered one? Haha, yeah ok.. Move along, sheep.
Hahahaha you watch too many movies kid. You think most cops would risk their ~80k base salary for the $50 bill you have in your pocket? HAHAHAhahahaha. Tool.
Quote:
That's from 3 minutes of searching. Do your research and maybe you won't be so much of a sheep.
Great demonstration of confirmation bias! Way to show everyone what a real sheep look like! Great job!

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:01 PM   #10
CynicalC

Quote:
Lol what? Maybe at the tail end of their career.
Maybe in Baltimore. Hell of a city.

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:05 PM   #11
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Quote:
80k base salary?

Also, edited it out like 30 seconds after posting that because I thought it was a it too much. So what's your point?

He asked me to provide evidence of cases that included the planting of evidence and the shooting of defenseless animals. I did that. What's the problem here? Move along, sheep.
Base salary depends on the area you live in. Sheriffs in this area can make upwards of 200k a year. You provided a few links, yes, but it's not the norm. That's what I was trying to say. If you really think that all I wrote was "blahblahablha" then I'll happily stop responding to any and all of your posts. I don't always support the police, but I find that your "the majority of cops are corrupt" is a baseless opinion.

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:06 PM   #12
DarC
DUCEATR

Quote:
Without a camera, let's be honest here. He would probably have ended up in the emergency room.
Not likely, slow your roll Mr. Cameron.

Quote:
If you look around at America today, all you see is police brutality left and right.
Please cite your source. Wikipedia is not a source either. Make sure you get the full story. Don't cite stories of effective crime control model policing either.

Quote:
Being a cop means having some heavy duty responsibilities to be good, just, and of sound moral character. Most cops can't handle that. that's for DAMN sure.
Judging by the process they must go through to get hired I would venture to guess that 99% of the officers out there can. Remember from class kids, there is always a 1%.

You are obviously speaking from the "cool kid" corner and have nothing productive to offer on the topic.
Quote:
There's always the "I SUPPORT THE POLEECE NOMATTER WUT" guy on every forum.

I think I just found him.
Cops beat dude up and plant evidence on him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d12VJgmgVE

"Dog running away from officers gets shot"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berwyn_...ence_drug_raid

"Police admit planting gun as evidence"
http://articles.ocregister.com/2006-...dogs-last-year

Family dogs shot infront of kids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSwvUaRqc

Old lady shot to death in a no-knock raid because she was trying to defend herself. Officers later planted Marijuana.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathryn_Johnston_shooting

Oh and some icing on the cake.
Confused US Marine who served our country in battle is killed by the cops.
http://reason.com/blog/2011/05/16/ma...two-tours-in-i

That's from 3 minutes of searching. Do your research and maybe you won't be so much of a sheep. I could go on for pages and pages of this.
Wow, you found the most high profile stuff google would regurgitate. Now think about how ignorant it is to find a few articles on isolated incidents and make them out to be the norm. Well done if we were in junior high debate class.

I have done my research, have you?
2001 SP1 RC51- #62 -Akrapovic Ti, PCIII, Colin Edward's first baby tooth, Honda Racing sticker, some Japanese doods best attempt at Engrish scribbled on my engine block, little touch of soul.

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:06 PM   #13
kyrider

Name: Bobbert

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R

I know a lot of police and most are pretty good people some are pricks but most try to do the right thing.

We live in a schizophrenic society where minorities distrust the police but want big government and where those who want small government support the police.

I support good cops!
kyrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:09 PM   #14
CynicalC

Quote:
I think being filmed put them on their toes, but that doesn't mean that they would have beaten the guy silly for saying what he said. Cops have to endure a lot of pressure and go through training for self restraint, among other things.
The cops weren't the only ones on their best behavior in front of the camera. Who knows how he would have acted if he wasn't recording it? Him saying things like "I will own you" give me a pretty good idea. Real upstanding citizen.

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:11 PM   #15
DarC
DUCEATR

I'm suspecting use of controlled substance. Sir, could you please step over here with me to chat? No? Really? Okie dokie partner......

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #16
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Quote:
Yeah, of course it's not the norm. But it's just enough to make people nervous. I'm about a clean cut square person as you get, but the thought of someone just bashing your door in, shooting your dog because she's barking, and dragging your family outside, all based on a "tip" that someone gave them, is frightening to say the least.

Yeah definitely I was wrong saying "most" cops. Most cops are decent people i'm sure. That was a huge stretch.

Yeah saying "blahablahballh" was just an immature way to "snip" your post so I didn't quote all of it again.
Thanks for the mature response . I agree that it's scary that cops do such things, but at the same time, they didn't get away with it either. There's always bad apples in any organization. It's why internal affairs exists. It's crappy that cops have done some bad things and some get away with it as well, but I guess I prefer giving them the benefit of the doubt.

We just had a neighborhood break-in where there are 2 suspects who broke into the owner's house. Owner called the cops right away and they responded in under 5 minutes. They ended up with a shoot out with the suspects, injuring one. The suspects fled, but were later caught. The cops had closed off a huge section of the neighborhood and stuck around well into the night to make sure that there were no other suspects and to reassure the residents of their safety. They had the police chopper flying until 1am and then again between 8-11am the next day.

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:37 PM   #17
Mr.E
That rider dude.

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2011 White Ninja 250 SE.

Quote:
80k base salary?
You'd actually be surprised. I work in the security officer buisness for now (since im only 19) and so many of my co-workers either know many cops or have been cops their selves.

One co worker told me that he has a friend who is a cop, he just started. He only makes $18 an hour. BUT, considering how he was relocated to a different location, they pay for his house, +utilities, and he uses a company car, thats not that bad at all. (Once again, just something I heard, nothing to be like "Ohhh yeah well... yada yada yada")

Anyways, most cops arent corrupted. I dont get why people think they are. Perhaps because if they see one guy in a uniform doing wrong, that means every guy in a uniform does something wrong. Or because if they themselves are pulled over, they feel as if its a personal attack of some sort, and thus hold hostility for all cops. I dont really know. But most cops are good people.

Sure there's a few rotten cops in the batch, but that just goes with every job and every profession.

Edit: only read to that comment. Should have kept reading. So disregard. Lol.
Mr.E is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:44 PM   #18
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Quote:
I feel bad for what I said.. it was kind of a gut reaction, knee jerk response.

Anyone willing to choose being a police officer as a profession is definitely deserving of respect for putting their lives on the line. And without them, our society would be a mess, for sure. The bad ones are definitely getting more publicity than the good ones and the good work they do.

The bad ones are just scarey as hell.
Well said.

We can resume our official bashing of the in the video

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:52 PM   #19
CynicalC

Quote:
We can resume our official bashing of the in the video
I thought we just agreed it's not nice to talk about cops that way.

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:56 PM   #20
Liquidtoon
ninjette.org member

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250r

I think there are alot of these less-than great cops. The "training" they go through is mainly physical fitness and self defense. The general atmosphere police offices have is that of superiority and dis-respect for the general population. The extreme cases happen way to often, though they are not the norm, the mild cases happen very regular and are under reported because complaints are brushed off. Police take full advantage of people all the time, largely because people don't know better. It isn't the officers fault directly, they deal with a ton of people that will do or say anything and it affects there demeanor to honest people over time. Most officers are good people with good intentions but that dont mean that you should trust them to do right by you without question. Most officers dont break the law or do harm to people but there is regularly some rights that get walked all over.

I have worked in law enforcement, and this is just a personal observation of those I meet and seen.
Liquidtoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 4th, 2011, 04:36 PM   #21
DarC
DUCEATR

I know someone mentioned it already but WTF is up with his hat.......Nothing says take my babble more seriously than a silly hat.

Old August 4th, 2011, 11:41 PM   #22
CynicalC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarC View Post
I know someone mentioned it already but WTF is up with his hat.......Nothing says take my babble more seriously than a silly hat.
It's a Muslim fez.

Old August 5th, 2011, 06:50 AM   #23
rusninja
Ninjette wanabe :D

Name: Ruslan

Motorcycle(s): white 300 :D

I got the perfect video for this

Old August 5th, 2011, 09:15 AM   #24
CynicalC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusninja View Post
I got the perfect video for this

Hah that's the first thing I thought of too mannnnnn

Old August 5th, 2011, 10:05 AM   #25
Mr.E
That rider dude.

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2011 White Ninja 250 SE.

"My dad's not a cell phone, DUH!!" Lol. Favorite part.
Mr.E is offline   Reply With Quote