ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old January 7th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #1
Skippii
Milkshake Drinker

Name: Skippii

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Orange DRZ400-S, 2005 Ninja 250 & Custom Thundercunt Dirt Chopper

Anyone one else very long-term single?

Does it bother you? How do you feel about it long-term? I was just thinking about it today. I broke up with my last girlfriend in 2004 so it's coming on 8 years that I've been single. I have asked out a few girls in that time, but none were interested. I've asked my closest friends their opinion, but they all said they couldn't think of anyone who'd be interesting in dating me. My sister sometimes seems more bothered by this than I am, and a while ago she did buy me a six-month subscription to Match.com, but I never got a single response from anyone there. I generally don't worry much about it. I don't think there's anything wrong with being completely alone your entire life until you die. I'm certainly not convinced that marriage or relationships actually make anyone happier. What's starting to bother me, though, is that I'll never know for sure if I would have been happier with a relationship. I'm turning 30 this year, and noticing that most girls my age are married with kids has got me thinking about this.
Posted via Mobile Device
Skippii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 7th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #2
sombo
Newb..... on a steeek! :D

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Harley Davidson XL883L Sportster Superlow

You are not alone in this. My last girlfriend was back in the Army in like 2002 (what a mistake that one was). For the longest while it didn't bother me because partly it was my choice because I felt I wasn't in a stable enough life to be worrying about a relationship. But here I am at age 35, seeing that all my old classmates are married, divorced, have kids, etc. Yet here I am having never even been engaged.

Sometimes you look back and wonder if that makes a big time loser or something. You can't really answer it cause it's not really a question that has an easy answer. There are times I get extremely lonely and wish I had someone (especially like the someone I had back in the 90's that was a best friend and sometimes girlfriend).

Now I look around and wonder if it's too late, is anyone even possibly interested, where could I even start, and hundreds of other questions on either side of the relationship/no-relationship debate in my head. There are times I regret being alone and wish I could go back and change a couple of things in my life to maybe have at least had that chance.

I do however feel that we need someone to share life's journey with. Whether people wish to believe it or not, we are a social based creature. We thrive on human contact and the feelings of being loved and appreciated. We decline and die when we go for too long w/o any signs of affection or caring about us.
sombo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 7th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #3
Heed
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): None yet, yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippii View Post
she did buy me a six-month subscription to Match.com, but I never got a single response from anyone there.
People pay money for that ****?

I've never had a girlfriend or been close to having one. albeit, I'm only nineteen, I don't see what the big deal is regardless of age. I have no intention to get married and I'm certainly not in a position to have a girlfriend at the moment even if I desired one. There's pros and cons of marriage let alone having a significant other. Personally, I think the cons outweigh the pros - especially for the former.

Old January 7th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #4
bluesinorbit
ninjette.org member

Name: Joon

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R

I just turned 27 and I'm beginning to feel the approach of the big three-O. You probably had some of the same thoughts as me about what you've done in life so far and where you are headed. My advice is just don't. It sounds to me like you are doing just fine. As long as you are happy and you have people in your life, put any doubt out of your mind and enjoy your life. Being in a relationship and having kids don't make miserable people happy. 50% divorce rate clearly attests to that. I was contently alone for a long time before meeting my current girlfriend of three years. Like you, I didn't see anything wrong with going through life alone and I wasn't looking to meet anyone. But it had to happen when it did and it opened me up as a person and I can honestly say that I'm a happier person, not because I'm in a relationship, but because the life experience made me a better person. You can't force a relationship to happen, so be patient and don't get jaded. Be open, be the best you, and go through life doing things that make you happy. Before you know it, you'll find the right person. I truly believe that. Good luck to you.
bluesinorbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 8th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #5
Boom King
So, where's the reverse?

Name: Anson

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Just look on the positive side guys, at least Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry are both available now
Boom King is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 8th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #6
Skippii
Milkshake Drinker

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Orange DRZ400-S, 2005 Ninja 250 & Custom Thundercunt Dirt Chopper

I think the main issue for me is that I know I want to raise a child. I see my friends and my sister having kids, and the time I spend with their kids is some of the most enriching experiences I've had. I want one, too. I just don't feel the same about getting a girlfriend.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old January 10th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #7
CC Cowboy

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Ever think about moving?

Here's the complete list from The Advocate:

1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Orlando, Fla.
3. Cambridge, Mass.
4. Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
5. Seattle
6. Ann Arbor, Mich.
7. St. Paul-Minneapolis, Minn.
8. Knoxville, Tenn.
9. Atlanta
10. Grand Rapids, Mich.
11. Little Rock, Ark.
12. Portland, Ore.
13. Austin, Texas
14. Long Beach, Calif.
15. Denver
16. Washington
17. New Orleans
18. San Francisco
19. Pittsburgh
20. Salem, Ore.
21. Madison, Wis.
22. Eugene, Ore.
23. Oakland, Calif.
24. Boston
25. Kansas City, Mo.

Forget San Francisco (18th) or New York (not even on the list) — the gayest city in the U.S. is Salt Lake City, Utah, according to The Advocate, the gay and lesbian newsmagazine.

Old January 10th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #8
Skippii
Milkshake Drinker

I think you read a bit too far into what I was saying... That's not what I meant.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old January 11th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #9
sombo

Quote:
I think you read a bit too far into what I was saying... That's not what I meant.
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh don't worry about him, that's just CC's sense of humor. You get used to it.

Old January 11th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #10
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha TTR 50 SUCK IT

find a chick with a kid or two, they are usually desperate... hahaha
massacremasses is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 11th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #11
CC Cowboy

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by massacremasses View Post
find a chick with a kid or two, they are usually desperate... hahaha
Does it matter if they're still married?

Old January 11th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #12
kyrider

Name: Bobbert

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R

I hope this helps.

Link to original page on YouTube.

kyrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 12th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #13
USMCEvan
Crashing is just practice

Name: Evan

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja ex250 (Tinkerbell); 2008 Ninja ex250 (Frankenstein)

Statistically speaking, single men live longer, happier lives, while married men live shorter.

Live it up man!
USMCEvan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 12th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #14
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
Does it matter if they're still married?
if you are looking for something more than just sex, yes. lol

Old January 12th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #15
austexjg
ninjette.org sage

Name: J.G.

Motorcycle(s): '09 zx6r Green/Black, (ex-)Diablo Black '09 Ninja 250r

I have been single for a few years now and have had the same thoughts recently. I only find being single a hassle when in need of some help - like someone to walk the dog while I spend some time at the track. But then again, I'm 38 and have already paid for two women to go to school before deciding that they are not worth the hassle in the long run - lived with both for a couple of years, but never put a "ring on it". And I find most people to be pitifully dumb - that makes it harder. I have lots of toys though, and no complains when I come home with another. Guess I'm just a selfish bastard.....

Old January 12th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #16
greg737
-

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): -

Marriage in the United States is in pretty bad condition. And I don't see it getting any better.

We (America) have spent the last 30 years trying to empower women, by giving them as much freedom, opportunity, power and status as any man ever had. We thought, "This has to be a good thing, right? What could possibly go wrong?"

But, if you're really serious about taking on the challange of a modern marriage, here's a piece of wisdom I really wish somebody had given me before I got married.

Here it is:

When it comes to picking a woman you absolutely have to find one who had (or still has) a very good relationship with her father. The test of a father-daughter relationship is whether she still loves him and communicates with him and spends time with him after she moves out of her parent's home. That's the woman you want. Believe me when I tell you that if that element is missing from your woman's psyche you're headed for trouble. I've done about 17 years of research on this and have found it to be true. I know there are a lot of other variables involved in a marriage, but the father thing is truly a major cornerstone of a good one.
greg737 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 12th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #17
kyrider

Name: Bobbert

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg737 View Post
Marriage in the United States is in pretty bad condition. And I don't see it getting any better.

We (America) have spent the last 30 years trying to empower women, by giving them as much freedom, opportunity, power and status as any man ever had. We thought, "This has to be a good thing, right? What could possibly go wrong?"

But, if you're really serious about taking on the challange of a modern marriage, here's a piece of wisdom I really wish somebody had given me before I got married.

Here it is:

When it comes to picking a woman you absolutely have to find one who had (or still has) a very good relationship with her father. The test of a father-daughter relationship is whether she still loves him and communicates with him and spends time with him after she moves out of her parent's home. That's the woman you want. Believe me when I tell you that if that element is missing from your woman's psyche you're headed for trouble. I've done about 17 years of research on this and have found it to be true. I know there are a lot of other variables involved in a marriage, but the father thing is truly a major cornerstone of a good one.

I agree with that 100%!!!

Another thing is to remember that who you pick to have a child with(if you make that choice) is the most important decision you will make in life.

Make it wisely!
kyrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 12th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #18
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrider View Post
\

Another thing is to remember that who you pick to have a child with(if you make that choice) is the most important decision you will make in life.

Make it wisely!
I see how choosing poorly has worked out for almost all of the guys at work... they are paying tons of money in child support to at least 1 or 2 women every month, and they really dont make that much... One of them got mad because I said I wanted to buy something and I could afford it in a year or so, and they couldnt understand how I who makes the same amount as them and have a wife and kid can afford things. (Im still hella poor) Its simple. My wife works, I work, and the biggest thing is I DONT PAY 1000 a month in CHILD SUPPORT!!

Old January 12th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #19
Slono
ninjette.org guru

Name: Solon

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (sold), 2007 SV650s (deer wrecked), 2010 Suzuki SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by massacremasses View Post
i see how choosing poorly has worked out for almost all of the guys at work... They are paying tons of money in child support to at least 1 or 2 women every month, and they really dont make that much... One of them got mad because i said i wanted to buy something and i could afford it in a year or so, and they couldnt understand how i who makes the same amount as them and have a wife and kid can afford things. (im still hella poor) its simple. My wife works, i work, and the biggest thing is i dont pay 1000 a month in child support!!
yesssss :d
Slono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 12th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #20
saxnbass

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2009 CBR600rr

Quote:
Here's the complete list from The Advocate:

1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Orlando, Fla.
What is Orlando #2 of? Like, what's this list about?
saxnbass is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 12th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #21
CC Cowboy

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Gayness. Not there is anything wrong with it. i have had a few gay friendsi have gone on vacation with them and their spouse and invited them to y straight friends.. As long as they respect i'm straight we are cool. Most are good people, just different.My frind Mark took me to places in Boston I didn't know existed.

On a different note, I meet alot of girls at the gym. I used to met up with ladies at football and soccer practice and game but everyones grew up.

Meeting girls is easy, getting rid of them is hard.

Old January 12th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #22
CC Cowboy

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Friends with benefits is the way to go utill you meet someone who has the wow factor.

Rents are good if you don;t know how to even approach a girl. Remember to still treat them with respect and like a lady.

Old January 12th, 2012, 11:16 PM   #23
Slono
ninjette.org guru

Name: Solon

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (sold), 2007 SV650s (deer wrecked), 2010 Suzuki SV650S

Quote:
Gayness. Not there is anything wrong with it. i have had a few gay friendsi have gone on vacation with them and their spouse and invited them to y straight friends.. As long as they respect i'm straight we are cool. Most are good people, just different.My frind Mark took me to places in Boston I didn't know existed.

On a different note, I meet alot of girls at the gym. I used to met up with ladies at football and soccer practice and game but everyones grew up.

Meeting girls is easy, getting rid of them is hard.
Meeting girls is easy. Meeting COMPATIBLE girls is hard. Getting rid of them is HELLA easy, just be an asshole and cheat on them. I don't condone this sort of behaviour but I'm pretty sure nobody would like one cheating on another.
Slono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 12th, 2012, 11:33 PM   #24
rusninja
Ninjette wanabe :D

Name: Ruslan

Motorcycle(s): white 300 :D

Quote:
lmao alot look like their 15 XD

Old January 12th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #25
rusninja
Ninjette wanabe :D

Name: Ruslan

Motorcycle(s): white 300 :D

Quote:
Friends with benefits is the way to go utill you meet someone who has the wow factor.
Dont friends with benefits have pretty good wow factors.

Old January 13th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #26
sombo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusninja View Post
lmao alot look like their 15 XD
They may LOOK 15 but are most likely 22+.
Seems to be an Asian female thing to not age until 55 or so. Then overnight they go from looking 25 to looking 65.

Old January 13th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #27
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Bah just head over to the philippines, you can buy as many as you want for $20 a pop
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 14th, 2012, 05:05 AM   #28
gfloyd2002
User Title Free Since '12

Name: Floyd

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R Special Edition Green

MOTM - Feb '12
Quote:
Does it bother you? How do you feel about it long-term? I was just thinking about it today. I broke up with my last girlfriend in 2004 so it's coming on 8 years that I've been single. I have asked out a few girls in that time, but none were interested. I've asked my closest friends their opinion, but they all said they couldn't think of anyone who'd be interesting in dating me. My sister sometimes seems more bothered by this than I am, and a while ago she did buy me a six-month subscription to Match.com, but I never got a single response from anyone there. I generally don't worry much about it. I don't think there's anything wrong with being completely alone your entire life until you die. I'm certainly not convinced that marriage or relationships actually make anyone happier. What's starting to bother me, though, is that I'll never know for sure if I would have been happier with a relationship. I'm turning 30 this year, and noticing that most girls my age are married with kids has got me thinking about this.
Posted via Mobile Device
Not that this means much coming from a semi-random person on the internet, but you seem like an intelligent, interesting guy with a good sense of humor. I wouldn't take it too personally that you are long term single. Match.com is great if you are a football player/cheerleader type that seems great on the surface (but may have nothing underneath), but you seem the type that runs a bit deeper.

My friendly advice is to work on developing new friendships, and forget about immediate romantic aspirations. Join a group, meet new people with the goal of getting friends, and by opening up those new people, you'll find someone. And by developing deeper friendships I think you might find someone more likely to stick around long term. You ever volunteer? Good way to meet good hearted people. (And girls who might take pity on you ). Seriously, though, find a group and join.

And if that doesn't work, go teach English in China or Vietnam or Phillipines or anywhere ending in "Stan." I lived in China (as a married man who isn't likely to be confused with Tom Cruise) and I was fighting off the women, constantly having to flash the wedding ring. Well educated, beautiful women who see individuality in a Western guy and the chance to settle in the U.S. as an attractive option to fairly restrictive, traditional societies that may limit roles for women. Two friends I worked with ended up happily married to very nice girls with advanced degrees.

"Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of genius." — William Blake
gfloyd2002 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 14th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #29
ForceofWill
Blind 250 Loving Whore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R, 02 FZ1, '20 Fat Bob 114

I'm gonna start this with, I love my wife, really. But I don't think there's anything wrong with being single and it certainly has it's appeals to me. My friends Uncle has been single forever and is now in his 50's. He has a great life. Has as many hobbies as he wants, gets to do whatever he wants whenever he wants. There's something to be said for that.

If I really didn't want to start a family with kids, I think I would still be single. Not because I don't love my wife, but because I wouldn't have been looking in the first place.
ForceofWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 14th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #30
Socal5646
ninjette.org member

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): 2011 150cc chinaman scooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceofWill View Post
I'm gonna start this with, I love my wife, really. But I don't think there's anything wrong with being single and it certainly has it's appeals to me. My friends Uncle has been single forever and is now in his 50's. He has a great life. Has as many hobbies as he wants, gets to do whatever he wants whenever he wants. There's something to be said for that.

If I really didn't want to start a family with kids, I think I would still be single. Not because I don't love my wife, but because I wouldn't have been looking in the first place.
Everything always looks great from the outside...but I bet your friends uncle is a very lonely man...
Socal5646 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 14th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #31
Boom King
So, where's the reverse?

Name: Anson

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal5646 View Post
Everything always looks great from the outside...but I bet your friends uncle is a very lonely man...
Boom King is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 14th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #32
CC Cowboy

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
If you buy one of those girls from the Philippines, can you rent them out?

Old January 14th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #33
EthioKnight
Super Noob

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): '09 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, '84 Honda Spree 50cc

Haven't had one (a gf ) ever since coming over to the States, it's been 2 years now. Me and my ex agreed the long distance relationship thing was bound to fail but I wish we were still together. There is nothing that can destroy a man's mojo (Austin Power reference) than moving to a land where the women are completely different, in attitude and psyche, than the one's you were familiar with. Just turned 22 so I think I have some time to unravel the mysteries of the inner workings of the American female If I should fail in my mission...there's always the "mail-order-wife" option available
EthioKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 15th, 2012, 01:03 AM   #34
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
If you buy one of those girls from the Philippines, can you rent them out?
Yea it's exactly like a time share
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 15th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #35
Zombiphone
CVMA/AFM #72

Name: Tiffani

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r (Racebike), 2015 FZ-07(Tourer), 2001 KX65(LOL bike)

I actually just had a very similar discussion last night. As someone who's been happily single for all 24 of my years, I can say that I really don't feel like it's something EVERYONE needs in life. I'd be lying if I said I've never entertained the idea of a romantic relationship, but I've never been actively looking, and the encounters that I have had always leave me realizing I'm so much more content just being a singular me. I mean, sex isn't hard to come by- even moreso when you're single, and I have plenty of friends who I can relate to on a personal level without ever sleeping with, so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I've known plenty of people who make quite an effort to live the life expected of them by society that's quite against their personal nature by getting married and having kids and living to support that, but they're consistently horrible parents and miserable people. Not to say that's the case for everyone, of course, but I know that lifestyle doesn't suit my personality, and I have no interest in trying to accommodate it. Maybe I'll meet someone down the line who will completely change my mind, but I won't ever settle just for the sake of not being alone.

But then, I'm also an entirely selfish person. I enjoy my time entirely too much and don't like to compromise on much of anything, so maybe I'm doing it wrong. All I know is that so far, it's working great for me
Zombiphone is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 15th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #36
CC Cowboy

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiphone View Post
I actually just had a very similar discussion last night. As someone who's been happily single for all 24 of my years, I can say that I really don't feel like it's something EVERYONE needs in life. I'd be lying if I said I've never entertained the idea of a romantic relationship, but I've never been actively looking, and the encounters that I have had always leave me realizing I'm so much more content just being a singular me. I mean, sex isn't hard to come by- even moreso when you're single, and I have plenty of friends who I can relate to on a personal level without ever sleeping with, so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I've known plenty of people who make quite an effort to live the life expected of them by society that's quite against their personal nature by getting married and having kids and living to support that, but they're consistently horrible parents and miserable people. Not to say that's the case for everyone, of course, but I know that lifestyle doesn't suit my personality, and I have no interest in trying to accommodate it. Maybe I'll meet someone down the line who will completely change my mind, but I won't ever settle just for the sake of not being alone.

But then, I'm also an entirely selfish person. I enjoy my time entirely too much and don't like to compromise on much of anything, so maybe I'm doing it wrong. All I know is that so far, it's working great for me
Spoken like a true biker!

Old January 20th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #37
AznJoJo
ninjette.org Bunny

Name: Jojo

Motorcycle(s): none, cuz i'm a loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
Yea it's exactly like a time share
I think I'm offended, but I'm only half filipina so I'm just half offended? ha.

How come none of the ladies have nothing to say on the topic? Are all of them with someone?! Aiya... -_-!

I'm going on almost a year now, but by choice. I don't have a need for a partner and whenever there's a moment of loneliness, well I get by with self abuse.
AznJoJo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 20th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #38
Zombiphone
CVMA/AFM #72

Name: Tiffani

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r (Racebike), 2015 FZ-07(Tourer), 2001 KX65(LOL bike)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznJoJo View Post
How come none of the ladies have nothing to say on the topic? Are all of them with someone?! Aiya... -_-!

Maybe I should change my avatar to Hello Kitty and start ending all of my sentences with "tee hee" -_-

But to be fair, I suppose I've never really counted as a "lady"
Zombiphone is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 20th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #39
saxnbass

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2009 CBR600rr

Quote:
Maybe I should change my avatar to Hello Kitty and start ending all of my sentences with "tee hee" -_-
Please don't.
saxnbass is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 20th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #40
AznJoJo
ninjette.org Bunny

Name: Jojo

Motorcycle(s): none, cuz i'm a loser.

Quote:

But to be fair, I suppose I've never really counted as a "lady"
I'm sorry Tiff, I stopped reading after the whole "pay a pinay $20" section...

Now that I've read yours, I agree with you that everyone doesn't need to be with someone. I'm just not sure that's neccessarily the case for most folks. You've never had the urge to be with someone as a couple?

Last futzed with by AznJoJo; January 23rd, 2012 at 12:56 PM.
AznJoJo is offline   Reply With Quote