Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old November 9th, 2014, 10:02 AM   #1
Finesse
ran when parked

Name: Katie

Motorcycle(s): Freeride 250R, KLX250SF, mopeds

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
Need to get back in the Ninjette game.

Anyone know of a new-gen in the DC area?

I ride a lot of them at work and I miss flogging the crap out of them. I need another Ninjette to be my bitch, as my SV650 is my equal and respected partner. I need a sex slave to slam around the corners and rip noisily thru the straights on my 5mile commute to work.

I want one but I don't want to pay more than like $750. I'll take pretty much any damage or maintenance issues but it has to have under 40k miles. Salvage titles are golden as well.

I've put 2,500 miles on my Sv650 in 4 months which is the same number i put on my ninja 250 in 10 months because it was always breaking. but I miss riding the crap out of a small loud slow bike

I dont know if this really belongs in this section but the main point is I got another bike and I love it but I still think the Ninjette is pretty much 10000% funner than most other bikes.

go forth young elves and find me a cheap trashed bike I can pimp out and use to pick up some gentlemen.

Old November 9th, 2014, 10:15 AM   #2
greenaero
Motorcycle Hypermiler

Name: Vic

Motorcycle(s): 1999 & 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250R's

When I was looking for a second Ninjette I posted a Wanted ad in Craigslist offering a trade for an acceptable Ninjette for my Vision 550. I was able to find my 2005 pregen in good shape and made a straight trade for my 1982 Yamaha Vision. When I was looking for my first Ninjette I also posted a CL wanted ad and got some responses but nothing that panned out. It's a good tool for your search. With winter here and XMas approaching you are looking at the best time to get the best deals on motos. Good luck