ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old October 26th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #1
dave42
ninjette.org guru

Name: dave

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250, ZX6r, RSV4, Caponord Rally

Looking for the good samaritan in a crash in L.A. (Highland Park)

This is a request for info from another forum that I post on:

Back on July 22nd at around 9:15 a.m. a motorcyclist on a CB350 with some Murakami stickers on it was hit pretty badly by an SUV at the red light on Estara at Fletcher Drive in the Highland Park area. A good samaritan, described as a hispanic male in his mid 20's on sport bike (maybe a ninja) in leathers stopped to help but left before the police arrived to take an official report.

The guy that got hit is finally home recovering from his ordeal and suffered a good amount of memory loss. Apparently after about 3 weeks in the hospital, he thought he was still working at a university that he hasn't been to in 10 years. Now the family desperately needs to speak with the rider who stopped and helped out, both to thank him and to have him talk with the insurance company as well to confirm a few facts, especially since the victim doesn't remember anything about the crash at all.

If you have any information please shoot me a PM and we can take it from there.

Thanks!
dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 26th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #2
Miles_Prower
One Loyal Fox

Name: Rahul

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R (RIP), 2011 ZX-6R

sorry to hear about that, and that I can't help, but I hope they find him, what a good guy!
Miles_Prower is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 26th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #3
dave42
ninjette.org guru

Name: dave

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250, ZX6r, RSV4, Caponord Rally

I'm just glad the guy that got hit is alive and recovering. Last time I helped with giving a police report it didn't turn out so well. It's a small chance to actually find the person this time around but at least the word's out.
dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote