Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old January 27th, 2010, 09:01 AM   #1
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Team Hammer School DIS

OK kiddies, here is a fun time for all who go.

http://www.teamhammer.com/school/

I'm not sure if they will let the 250s in the school (I would think it's for eveyone), there might be a speed issue (unsafe speed differential).

If you have a spare 600 or 1000 you will just about pee yourself from the rush.

I've spent countless hours (actually each one was counted) on this track and you will NEVER find anything like it. It will be etched into your brain for life. The speed, the banking, the heavy braking, the adrenaline rush, and the bragging rights.

Of all the tracks in America, you have to ride Daytona and Laguna Seca at least once in your life.

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[roadracingworld.com] - Team Hammer Back With Suzuki Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 January 6th, 2015 08:00 PM
[roadracingworld.com] - Team Hammer Advanced Riding School & Track Rides Returning To Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 October 8th, 2013 01:20 PM
[roadracingworld.com] - Team Hammer Advanced Riding School & Track Ride Returns To Da Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 September 28th, 2011 01:10 PM
[motorcycle.com] - Hopkins signs with Team Hammer Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 February 1st, 2010 09:30 PM
[motorcycle.com] - Hopkins testing with Team Hammer Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 January 15th, 2010 08:40 PM