Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Gear-related

Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2009, 01:19 AM   #1
00v_Lucky
ninjette.org sage

Name: Howard

Motorcycle(s): '09 Candy Thunder Blue Ninja 250R

KBC Racer 1 Medium Blue

Selling this helmet because this medium is much different from a Suomy Medium and it is too late to exchange.
I was deciding on whether or not to just keep it and live with the size difference but now I have come to the conclusion that it is necessary to have a good fitting helmet.

This helmet is 3 weeks old and worn up to 5 times max, still smells very new. I can show you the receipt with the date of when I received the package

Booklet and Helmet Bag included

Never dropped I would not be selling this helmet if the integrity of the helmet was not 100%. I just could not sell anything that could put another person's life at risk.

here is the kbc helmet size chart (Warning, I do not know the comparison between other brands other than the Suomy Medium I have. This Kbc racer medium feels like it could be the size of a Suomy L possibly XL.) The color is also very close to the color of the Candy Thunder Blue but a shade more darker (Closest color I have seen yet)

Selling for $50 shipped. Paypal only please.

If no bites to my fellow ninjette community, then I will post again in the kawiforums

http://www.motorhelmets.com/htm-serv...-kbc-table.htm

This is not my picture, just taken from the web.

Old April 19th, 2009, 07:30 PM   #2
mike_sema
ninjette.org guru

Name: mike

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250r

sold

Closed Thread