Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycle Gear

Old October 14th, 2011, 05:37 PM   #81
bluepoof
ninjette.org sage

Name: Carolyn

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250, 2002 Yamaha XT225

Quote:
Originally Posted by n4mwd View Post
I wear sneakers. Although I kind of like the looks of those pumas up there. I haven't found a boot that I like which will not rob me of control of the shifter and brakes
Only slightly smartass: wouldn't having massive foot trauma caused by inadequate footwear rob you of control of the shifter and brakes far more than wearing a pair of armored motorcycle boots?

Old October 14th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #82
setasai
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepoof View Post
Only slightly smartass: wouldn't having massive foot trauma caused by inadequate footwear rob you of control of the shifter and brakes far more than wearing a pair of armored motorcycle boots?
I like motorcycle boots because if nothing else, it keeps the shifter from ruining my sneakers.
setasai is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 14th, 2011, 05:54 PM   #83
Havok
Internet Slut

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 04 FZ1, 07 FZ6

Quote:
I wear sneakers. Although I kind of like the looks of those pumas up there. I haven't found a boot that I like which will not rob me of control of the shifter and brakes - and is reasonably priced. The boots shouldn't cost more than the bike.
I feel as if i have a better feel for the shifter and brakes in my boots. I have A* smx-5's when these are done ill switch to the Dainese trq boots. I am a total slut for Dainese gear lol.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 14th, 2011, 06:27 PM   #84
setasai

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok View Post
I feel as if i have a better feel for the shifter and brakes in my boots. I have A* smx-5's when these are done ill switch to the Dainese trq boots. I am a total slut for Dainese gear lol.
It's because they make them so damn pretty. And that logo is pretty sweet as well. I've been starting to really like RevIt gear. Luckily they're a little cheaper but like Dainese, rarely go on sale.
setasai is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 14th, 2011, 06:33 PM   #85
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha TTR 50 SUCK IT

what boots should I get. they gotta look badass like me
massacremasses is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 14th, 2011, 07:08 PM   #86
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Wait, so do they gotta look badass, or look like you?

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 14th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #87
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Wait, so do they gotta look badass, or look like you?

thats cold Alex. thats cold

Old October 16th, 2011, 07:19 AM   #88
gfloyd2002
User Title Free Since '12

Name: Floyd

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R Special Edition Green

MOTM - Feb '12
Being able to afford a motorcycle, gas and insurance, but not wanting to shell out for protective gear makes no sense to me. Boots are no less important than gloves or a jacket. If cost is a problem, you can get very good BiLT and Sedici gear from CycleGear on sale for under $100, and you can also find good deals on ebay and Craigslist for used gear.

This photo is 4 weeks AFTER a minor 15mph street getoff without motorcycle boots. Torn ankle ligaments, severed base of tibia, multiple surgeries, etc.

"Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of genius." — William Blake
gfloyd2002 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 16th, 2011, 10:25 AM   #89
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

yucky.

what kinda shoes did they have on?

Im still looking for suggestions on boots. They gotta look decent... thats just how I am

Old October 16th, 2011, 12:24 PM   #90
gfloyd2002

MOTM - Feb '12
Guy in picture hurt in 15mph getoff was wearing regular, non-motorcycle, over the ankle work boots. Not tennis shoes, but not reinforced, abrasion resistant, protective motorcycle boots.

What do you mean by looking decent? Not look like motorcycle boots, or look like kickass racing boots? Whatever you get, don't sacrifice protection for style or price. I made that mistake on a couple of boot purchases in the past and just flushed money down the toilet. Go with a quality boot, there are lots of great looking ones out there that will do the job well.

I currently use and recommend the Cortech Latigo/Sedici Laguna/Teknic Chicane boot (they are all identical). Price, comfort and look is great for protection offered, as discussed in this thread. I haven't worn them, but the Sidi Fusions are popular here and may be worth a look. I have tried on and rode with A* SMX-4s (current model is the SMX-5) and liked them a lot. Very comfy and protective.

I also own the BiLT Trackstar boot. Not as great looking or durable, but a good commuter boot, which I picked up for $69. Can't beat that for value. Last boot I own is the Tourmaster Solution. Comfy and waterproof, I use these when the weather is wet or cold and my goto vented boots are out of their element. Good to walk in, but least attractive of the bunch, more of an ADV touring type look.

"Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of genius." — William Blake

Old October 16th, 2011, 12:31 PM   #91
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

cool thanks yeah that makes me nervous because thats what I currently ride in as well...

Old October 16th, 2011, 03:54 PM   #92
n4mwd

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfloyd2002 View Post
Guy in picture hurt in 15mph getoff was wearing regular, non-motorcycle, over the ankle work boots. Not tennis shoes, but not reinforced, abrasion resistant, protective motorcycle boots.
He went down at 15 mph and did that much damage? I'm sorry, but there must be more to this story. Are we talking a high side, or a car impact from the side, car ran him over, or what? Typical leather work boots are not all that shabby. They could easily handle a 15 mph slide. That's why I'm thinking there was a lot more to this story and no real guarantee that motorcycle boots would have done any better in this particular case.

Old October 16th, 2011, 04:02 PM   #93
greatwhiteninja
Ridin Dirty

Name: Ed

Motorcycle(s): 2011 white se 250r , 2008 zx6R

im guilty i wear either steel toe work boots or reebok zigtech here.. i find that the zig pattern underneath fits nicely into the aftermarket ebay pegs
greatwhiteninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 16th, 2011, 05:24 PM   #94
gfloyd2002

MOTM - Feb '12
Quote:
He went down at 15 mph and did that much damage? I'm sorry, but there must be more to this story. Are we talking a high side, or a car impact from the side, car ran him over, or what? Typical leather work boots are not all that shabby. They could easily handle a 15 mph slide. That's why I'm thinking there was a lot more to this story and no real guarantee that motorcycle boots would have done any better in this particular case.
You've really got to stop fighting this and buy motorcycle boots already. There was no car impact, no getting run over. The guy (his name is Aaron Kelly) simply instinctively put his foot down when he lost traction and his bike was going down. His foot caught and his weight, combined with the bike weight, snapped his ankle like a twig. Think about the forces of 500 pounds travelling instantly from 15mph to zero and put that on one ankle at an awkward ankle, and you can see how it could snap.

This is exactly why sport or work boots won't cut it. Good work boots can help with abrasion resistance, but they simply aren't designed for the job of protecting your foot and ankle in a motorcycle accident. Steel-toed boots were developed to keep toes from getting directly crushed from above. The impacts associated with motorcycle accidents generally cause blunt force trauma unlike damage caused by sharp and heavy object impacts that steel toes are designed to protect against. So motorcycle boots are designed to provide padding to spread-out the impact loads rather than deflect them.

Put another way, reputable gear manufacturers design for the specific risk of injury you will face. They have years of experience designing boots based on actual damage they see to their boots from a large number of accidents, so over time, designs have evolved to provide the greatest protection for the largest number and variety of accidents while preserving essential feel, flexibility and foot range-of-motion. For example, BMW develops their motorcycle boots with the Centre for Orthopedics and Accident Surgery in San Moritz, Switzerland (experts in ankle injuries from ski accidents) to make sure their boots work well. Gaerne worked with bio-mechanical engineers to develop its "floating system" to protect the ankle from torsion breaks in a crash like Aaron's.

And, if you still aren't convinced, there have been studies on this. Statistically speaking, you want to protect your feet if you consider the frequency of motorcycle accident injuries and the disabilities caused by each type of injury. Almost one in four rider casualties injure their ankles (23%) and over 80% injure their legs, ankles or feet. (Otte, 1987.) Two out every three of the riders with ankle or foot injuries were not wearing motorcycle boots (Hurt, 1981). But the best study is one addresses your chances of a permanent disability from an accident -- a study of UK motorcycle injuries found that this permanent disability rating decreases as you go up the body. That is, fewer people are disabled from upper leg injuries, chest, or back injuries than from foot injuries.

Given the number of foot injuries and the severity of them, and the fact that very smart people are making gear that designed to protect you from this, best to just go with it. Get motorcycle boots and protect your ankles and shins. Ones that have pads over your inner and outer anklebones, a shin pad, a shifter pad and a laterally stiff sole. Ones that have a fairly smooth sole so they don't catch on things. Tight enough to resist violent removal (unlike shoes or work boots that tend to come off in accidents.). Boots that are specifically built to resist crushing and twisting injuries that happen in motorcycle accidents and protect your medial malleolus, lateral malleolus, calcaneus, etc.

Just get the dang motorcycle boots! Dang, after writing this, I'm thinking I need to upgrade my commuter boots.

Old October 16th, 2011, 05:55 PM   #95
hybridkid
ninjette.org member

Name: KJ

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R (Sold - I'll miss you Ebony), 2009 Honda CBR 600RR ABS (Alexis), 2010 BMW S1000RR

Quote:
You've really got to stop fighting this and buy motorcycle boots already. There was no car impact, no getting run over. The guy (his name is Aaron Kelly) simply instinctively put his foot down when he lost traction and his bike was going down. His foot caught and his weight, combined with the bike weight, snapped his ankle like a twig. Think about the forces of 500 pounds travelling instantly from 15mph to zero and put that on one ankle at an awkward ankle, and you can see how it could snap.

This is exactly why sport or work boots won't cut it. Good work boots can help with abrasion resistance, but they simply aren't designed for the job of protecting your foot and ankle in a motorcycle accident. Steel-toed boots were developed to keep toes from getting directly crushed from above. The impacts associated with motorcycle accidents generally cause blunt force trauma unlike damage caused by sharp and heavy object impacts that steel toes are designed to protect against. So motorcycle boots are designed to provide padding to spread-out the impact loads rather than deflect them.

Put another way, reputable gear manufacturers design for the specific risk of injury you will face. They have years of experience designing boots based on actual damage they see to their boots from a large number of accidents, so over time, designs have evolved to provide the greatest protection for the largest number and variety of accidents while preserving essential feel, flexibility and foot range-of-motion. For example, BMW develops their motorcycle boots with the Centre for Orthopedics and Accident Surgery in San Moritz, Switzerland (experts in ankle injuries from ski accidents) to make sure their boots work well. Gaerne worked with bio-mechanical engineers to develop its "floating system" to protect the ankle from torsion breaks in a crash like Aaron's.

And, if you still aren't convinced, there have been studies on this. Statistically speaking, you want to protect your feet if you consider the frequency of motorcycle accident injuries and the disabilities caused by each type of injury. Almost one in four rider casualties injure their ankles (23%) and over 80% injure their legs, ankles or feet. (Otte, 1987.) Two out every three of the riders with ankle or foot injuries were not wearing motorcycle boots (Hurt, 1981). But the best study is one addresses your chances of a permanent disability from an accident -- a study of UK motorcycle injuries found that this permanent disability rating decreases as you go up the body. That is, fewer people are disabled from upper leg injuries, chest, or back injuries than from foot injuries.

Given the number of foot injuries and the severity of them, and the fact that very smart people are making gear that designed to protect you from this, best to just go with it. Get motorcycle boots and protect your ankles and shins. Ones that have pads over your inner and outer anklebones, a shin pad, a shifter pad and a laterally stiff sole. Ones that have a fairly smooth sole so they don't catch on things. Tight enough to resist violent removal (unlike shoes or work boots that tend to come off in accidents.). Boots that are specifically built to resist crushing and twisting injuries that happen in motorcycle accidents and protect your medial malleolus, lateral malleolus, calcaneus, etc.

Just get the dang motorcycle boots! Dang, after writing this, I'm thinking I need to upgrade my commuter boots.
I agree. I don't believe you have to spend a ton on good boots but anyone who has had a tough surgery recovery should chime in. I've heard a story of a guy getting swiped by a van wearing Sidi racing boots and he was able to walk away with no issues to his ankle. Hopefully, the tale is true. After I had ACL/Meniscus surgery last year from a basketball injury and the intense rehabilitation process that followed, as a new rider, I spent a bit on riding gear months before I had gotten my first motorcycle (3 months). Best decision ever...
hybridkid is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 16th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #96
WhiteRice
Kamikaze Squirrel

Name: Zach

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250r

I just got these puma riding sneakers from a friend who no longer rides. Here they are picture next to my smx-5's which I usually wear.

Full leather, steel heel, reinforced ankle cup, and grips on the toes. They're really nice, probably just use them for from riding around town.
WhiteRice is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 16th, 2011, 08:59 PM   #97
n4mwd

Quote:
No doubt the expensive boots will work very nicely. But the Bilt boots didn't really look that much better than a work boot. Both will provide good abrasion protection. The thing I don't like about work boots is that they use too soft of rubber so they stick too much. This may have contributed to your friend's injuries. That's why I like sneakers.

The boots here, look like they would have helped somewhat in the guy's situation. But they are almost $500.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/product/...e-Racing-Boots
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1ab1ef41228ae0307d8c16f1ec464f9b_detail.jpg (89.2 KB, 1 views)

Old October 16th, 2011, 09:55 PM   #98
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

anyone have these?

http://www.cyclegear.com/eng/product...ots/web1000081

Old October 16th, 2011, 10:17 PM   #99
cuong-nutz
RIP Alex

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): '10 250r, '09 265r

I'll take the Bilt boots over a work boot any day. Impact restart heel guard, toe sliders Ankle bone protector, moderate shin protection and rigid leather construction reduces the flexion on the ankle. I have tried numerous boots and by far the Sidi STs offer the best protection and comfort. But for the price of the Bilt boots. You can't go wrong for a commuter type boot. Like Floyd mentioned you can go up one grade and get the sedici/cortech boots.

Old October 16th, 2011, 10:23 PM   #100
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by massacremasses View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuong-nutz View Post
I'll take the Bilt boots over a work boot any day. Impact restart heel guard, toe sliders Ankle bone protector, moderate shin protection and rigid leather construction reduces the flexion on the ankle. I have tried numerous boots and by far the Sidi STs offer the best protection and comfort. But for the price of the Bilt boots. You can't go wrong for a commuter type boot. Like Floyd mentioned you can go up one grade and get the sedici/cortech boots.

soooo....

Old October 16th, 2011, 11:04 PM   #101
ktownninja
ninjette.org member

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

I rock these and they are super comfy and well ventilated

Last futzed with by ktownninja; October 16th, 2011 at 11:07 PM. Reason: pic didnt show
ktownninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 17th, 2011, 12:16 AM   #102
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

I still think high-tops look cool but I wear full-sized boots. They're falling apart and so it's time to replace them. Those look nice but I'm sure they are harder to slip in and out of than my boots (when the fasteners are unsecured, you can slip right out). I doubt I can find a hi-top sneaker-style that's as easy to get in and out of, but I'll try!
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 17th, 2011, 05:13 AM   #103
ktownninja
ninjette.org member

yeah they are held tight by a "bungee cord system" so there are no laces, there is a little effort needed to "squeeze" your foot in and out of the opening as the ankle support is a little stiff, but my main reasoning for them was i dont do any track time (mostly ride for commuting purposes and weekend warrior stuff lol) give them a shot, you might be surprised

for additional info

http://rideicon.com/product_details....=3432&id=11983

Old October 17th, 2011, 06:57 AM   #104
n4mwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktownninja View Post

I rock these and they are super comfy and well ventilated
Now those look like something I could wear. How are the soles? Are they very sticky? That is to ask, if you tried to walk up the slide at the kids playground, would you slip down or walk right up?

The problem I have with sticky soles is that it makes it hard to operate the shifter and brake.

Old October 17th, 2011, 07:01 AM   #105
ktownninja
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Now those look like something I could wear. How are the soles? Are they very sticky? That is to ask, if you tried to walk up the slide at the kids playground, would you slip down or walk right up?

The problem I have with sticky soles is that it makes it hard to operate the shifter and brake.
i have never tried to walk up a slide lol hmmm they are grippy enough that i have never lost my footing at a stop light or anything. Never had any issues that affected the shifter or brake either

Old October 17th, 2011, 07:08 AM   #106
n4mwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktownninja View Post
i have never tried to walk up a slide lol hmmm they are grippy enough that i have never lost my footing at a stop light or anything. Never had any issues that affected the shifter or brake either
I think I will take a look around the local bike shops to see if anyone sells Icon so I can see for myself. I don't want to have to order them somewhere and then have to send them back if they are too sticky. That's a big hassle.

Old October 17th, 2011, 07:11 AM   #107
ktownninja
ninjette.org member

Quote:
I think I will take a look around the local bike shops to see if anyone sells Icon so I can see for myself. I don't want to have to order them somewhere and then have to send them back if they are too sticky. That's a big hassle.
yeah i would assume most shops would have it in stock, (they are fairly common here in my town), not too expensive either, i think i paid $140 CDN plus tax for mine. good luck man!

Old October 21st, 2011, 03:35 PM   #108
hybridkid
ninjette.org member

Name: KJ

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R (Sold - I'll miss you Ebony), 2009 Honda CBR 600RR ABS (Alexis), 2010 BMW S1000RR

My first, My last, My everything....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesio View Post
Here are my sidi st airs I got the last pair in my size in the white/black color scheme. I am in love with them as well, expensive as they may have been. I wear them every time, no matter where I go. They are so quick to put on and take off and flow mad amounts of air

I understand the whole budget thing tho. My first pair of boots were Tourmaster SC Road boots. They weren't a full boot, but they have a fair amount of ankle protection. There is a hard piece that fits roughly over the ankle bone and they seemed to be pretty rugged. Downsides is they flow zero air and get smelly quick.

Here they are

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...oad-Boots.aspx

another tourmaster option, more protection, same cost

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...oad-Boots.aspx
I got the last pair of these over this past summer. These were my first and I can't imagine having anything else after..Same exact ones but man, pricey. If it wasn't for previous surgeries, I don't think I would have been sold on them
hybridkid is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 21st, 2011, 04:11 PM   #109
austexjg
ninjette.org sage

Name: J.G.

Motorcycle(s): '09 zx6r Green/Black, (ex-)Diablo Black '09 Ninja 250r

The boots here, look like they would have helped somewhat in the guy's situation. But they are almost $500.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/product/...e-Racing-Boots[/QUOTE]

These are what I wear - takes some time to get on, but the peace of mind is worth it.

Old October 21st, 2011, 06:37 PM   #110
Heed

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): None yet, yet.

3 words: Cortech Latigo Air.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/c...o-air-rr-boots

I'm set on buying these whenever the time comes.
Heed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 23rd, 2011, 08:07 PM   #111
TheTopher
ninjette.org member

Motorcycle(s): 2007 EX250F

Another vote for the Sidi ST boots here.

Shifter adjustment is key for comfort with them since they have the brace to restrict range of motion. My first ride with them I ended up having to lift my entire leg up to shift because I couldn't rotate my foot far enough to shift. But once the shifter height is properly adjusted they're so light and effortless it's like you're riding with nothing on and after a slight break-in walking around is just as comfortable.

They offer probably 95% of the protection of the Sidi Vortice and I got them for $355

Also might help that I have fairly wide feet, my Red Wings are EEE width and these Sidi boots fit me like a glove.

Last futzed with by TheTopher; October 25th, 2011 at 05:40 PM.
TheTopher is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 23rd, 2011, 10:12 PM   #112
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heed View Post
3 words: Cortech Latigo Air.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/c...o-air-rr-boots

I'm set on buying these whenever the time comes.
OK, I think I found my next set of boots.

Thanks!
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 23rd, 2011, 10:18 PM   #113
vince_2149
ninjette.org member

Name: Vincent

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250

95% of the time, you'll see me rocking my white TCX race boots:

But for that 5% of the time I'm feeling squidly I have some Oxtar riding shoes I'll put on if I'm just going down the street:

Last futzed with by vince_2149; October 23rd, 2011 at 10:24 PM. Reason: smaller picture
vince_2149 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 24th, 2011, 07:25 AM   #114
NickNYC
ninjette.org guru

Name: Nick

Motorcycle(s): :(

http://twitpic.com/6g2v58 SquidLife!
Posted via Mobile Device
NickNYC is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 24th, 2011, 07:37 AM   #115
stealth250
Gearhead

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRice View Post
I just got these puma riding sneakers from a friend who no longer rides. Here they are picture next to my smx-5's which I usually wear.

Full leather, steel heel, reinforced ankle cup, and grips on the toes. They're really nice, probably just use them for from riding around town.
Those Puma's aren't any better than a regular pair of Nike's! I'm having a hard time seeing the ankle protection on those... You'd better stick with the full length boots.

Old October 24th, 2011, 07:45 AM   #116
cri22le
ninjette.org member

Name: United States

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r

vans or nike tennis shoes lol
cri22le is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 24th, 2011, 07:46 AM   #117
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 zx636r

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickNYC View Post

SquidLife!
Posted via Mobile Device
Dude really? Have fun going down in those. Ankle re-construction is expensive, takes forever to heal and may not work. Why even risk it? are your feet not worth $200-600 to you?

Old October 24th, 2011, 09:12 AM   #118
kaiserz
There's a limit to s2pdty

Name: A.D.

Motorcycle(s): 250r ninja (sold)

Those shoes that you guys are posting is making me cringe (yeah even the Icon shoe). I can never see myself not wearing full length boots... I ride a motorcycle and I dress the part.
kaiserz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 24th, 2011, 09:19 AM   #119
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

I wear my Vans sometimes when I ride short distances under 2 miles.

Judge me. whatevs.

Old October 24th, 2011, 09:43 AM   #120
gfloyd2002

MOTM - Feb '12
Quote:
Originally Posted by massacremasses View Post
I wear my Vans sometimes when I ride short distances under 2 miles.

Judge me. whatevs.
The court finds that most accidents happen close to home and judges the defendant guilty of one count of squiddiness in the first degree. May God have mercy on your ankles.