Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Notices

Old April 21st, 2011, 07:30 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[2fiddy.com] - Fender Eliminator, Solo Seat, Tail lights by Pyramid Plastics

This morning I got an email from Pyramid Plastics about this sexy little gem of a seat replacement for the 2008-2011 Ninja 250R. This is a ‘Moto GP’ style seat cowl replacement is like 20 awesome parts in one. Not only is it a fender Eliminator, but it also has a sleek set of tail lights, LED plate light and LED Turn Signals.

At first I was thinking this is more for the track crowd, until I thought about how flimsy the second seat (Or Kawasaki seat cover) are being held in with the lock. So, Yes, you’ll loose your .000000002 ft³ of storage, but at the same time You don’t need to worry about the seat or cowl popping off while flogging your bike through the twisties.

Overall, I really like this piece — And the price is a hair more than buying all the parts separately (But they won’t look this damn good). Make sure you jump over to their website and check out the install video — It is very straight forward, and the narrator has a British accent, which in America makes everything more sophisticated.

Manufacture: Pyramid Plastics
Part Link: HERE
Price: ~£180 (~$300)

Note: They also have a few other parts like a rear hugger — and extended front fender. So check them out in the meantime until I have a chance to put a review up for them. Link here.

Click here for full story...