Notices

Old August 5th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[visordown.com] - Police warning to 'T-shirt and shorts' bikers

Think twice before you head out in a T-Shirt

DORSET police have issued this picture of a man's injuries following a slow-speed crash where he was wearing just a T-shirt and jeans.

The recent hot weather has seen more bikers take to the roads wearing less protective clothing but Dorset police and Bikesafe are stressing the importance of proper kit.

PC Chris Smith, Dorset Police Bikesafe Co-ordinator said: “I cannot stress enough that you should always wear protective clothing – even if you are travelling at low speeds and short distances.

“The lad pictured fell off his bike at a relatively low speed in an urban area. I can’t imagine what might have happened on a fast road at a higher speed, the damage would have been life changing.”

Related Content

New: Spidi T-shirts
40 years of the Z1 T-Shirt
Clutch/throttle Masterclass: Part Four
'Half-faired Inazuma' revealed
Track T800 Diesel goes on sale in the UK

Click here for full story...