Old May 8th, 2009, 08:21 AM   #1
blubyu
ninjette.org member

Name: Todd

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R / 2009 CBR600RR

Chatterbox GMRS X1 Bluetooth

I have a Chatterbox GMRS X1 Bluetooth that I am selling. Here is a link:

Chatterbox

I bought this unit used. The person I bought it from used it for one trip and then decided to get rid of it. I have used it a couple of times. The velcro that came with the kit has been used up so you will need to buy some new pieces but other then that this thing is like brand new.

I paid $200 for and would like to get that much back.

Old May 8th, 2009, 07:55 PM   #2
ninjabrewer
dirty old man

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): Blue '08 Ninja 250

How did you like it? Are you selling it because had don't want to use it or is there some reason that you are getting rid of it?

nb

Old May 8th, 2009, 08:11 PM   #3
blubyu
ninjette.org member

I bought it because I wanted to use the bluetooth feature to use my iphone. It worked great. Since I can't bluetooth my music from my iphone to the chatterbox (well until iphone 3.0 comes out) I was able to hook my shuffle up and use it to listen to music. Again, pretty cool.

I haven't actually used the intercom stuff yet. So far when I have used it while riding I either haven't been on a channel where another rider was or there aren't many riders in my area that have them.

The one thing that I didn't like is that the once the speakers were mounted in the helmet, I lost a little bit of room for my ears (I have big ears )

The reason I am selling is because my daughter was asked to participate in the Miss Teen United States pageant in Las Vegas in the middle of July. I am selling this to help pay for that trip.

Old May 9th, 2009, 09:29 AM   #4
DsmRacing
ninjette.org member

Name: Chad

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Green 250R and 06 636 maybe?

Take 180 shipped and I'll paypal u today.
Chad
Posted via Mobile Device

Old May 9th, 2009, 09:48 AM   #5
blubyu
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DsmRacing View Post
Take 180 shipped and I'll paypal u today.
Chad
Posted via Mobile Device
$200 shipped and you got a deal
Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread