ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Videos

Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2014, 10:14 AM   #41
Brian
ninjette.org sage

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 08 250R

The funny thing is there is only hate towards me.

I didn't see any immediate danger so I smoothly avoided him in general and gave him the finger. he wasn't turning in fast.

It boggles my mind to see you guys STILL say it's my fault. This moron barged into my lane with no blinker and left me literally 10 feet of room to decide what the hell I needed to do, and what gets filtered out is that the blame is on me and that I was going to fast?!?? Seriously??

Would you guys defend a case of a robbery by saying it wouldn't have happened if the bank used a better security????? Would you? Because this is what you're saying.
THE BAD GUYS SHOULDNT HAVE DECIDED TO ROB IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. = THIS MORON SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME INTO MY LANE WITH NO COMMON SENSE AND NO BLINKER IN THE FIRST PLACE.

As much as I hate to say it to you guys, I was doing NOTHING wrong. I was going the speed limit, traveling down my lane like a regular guy on a motorcycle.

DO NOT put the blame on me, you can say I could have handled it differently, but there is no need to point fingers.

It just proves how actually immature the forum is with a group of guys that are mostly 3-4 times my age.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Old August 1st, 2014, 10:30 AM   #42
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Closed for posterity. See you in awhile, Brian.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Closed Thread