Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old July 1st, 2013, 10:09 AM   #1
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Arrow Rossi: "One of my best victories ever"

..........said the seven time MotoGP champion, who endured two winless seasons at Ducati before returning to Yamaha for the start of 2013.

Valentino Rossi described his 80th MotoGP triumph in the Dutch MotoGP at Assen as one of the best victories of his career.

"Today was something special, this is one of the best victories in my career because it is one of the most wanted and expected for such a lot of time.

I'm so happy because I won a real race where all my opponents were very strong and very fast, apart from Jorge with his injury.

It was great from the beginning, I had a good feeling, I could overtake on braking and I felt good on the bike. It was difficult but the finish line was calling me so I had to arrive as fast as possible.

We have made a step with the bike, I can ride in a better way so we have to try and stay with the top guys every weekend.

Jorge rode an incredible race, we have to say a special great congratulations because he had great courage to do this and also he made an important step for his championship."

Copied from:
http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/192...ries_ever.html

Vid pics:
http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/193...ighlights.html
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 1st, 2013, 10:28 AM   #2
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
/spoilers go in spoilertext

Old July 1st, 2013, 10:34 AM   #3
algs26
ninjette.org guru

Name: al

Motorcycle(s): ex300, gave up looking for a 250

And here I thought FB was bad with spoilers...

I already watched the race but for the benefit of others, please remove any race results from the thread title.
algs26 is offline   Reply With Quote