ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old July 20th, 2017, 05:34 PM   #1
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

The Daily Funny

Just post up stuff that makes you laugh...for those who need a good laugh.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 20th, 2017, 05:34 PM   #2
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

I was just sent this story:

Quote:
I'd like to say I'm making this story up, but alas no. This actually happened tonight. This is long so bare with me.
I have muscle separation. Having kids separated my abominal wall like Moses parting the Red Sea. Yeah it's not good and my stomach kinda points out like a cone. So you know, I am trying to get fitter and fix it so it was suggested by a physio to try yoga.

Ha...hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah. Okay so.

I put on a pair of yoga pants, because for someone who has never done yoga, really, I seem to own a lot of yoga pants. I got the pair that looked less "Ball-y" from sleeping in and yanked them up nice and high and got a clean top. I was wearing my regular nanna jocks. No time for g strings here. We got into the class and it was dark and there's candles everywhere. (Just a slight fire risk you guys), I'm thinking, holy **** this is real yoga, not like 5, 6, 7, 8 and stretccchh... this is 'im going to go to a high place of enlightenment' right here.

Everyone's talking to each other and the trainer, yoga master, limber yoda, whatever... is talking to everyone and like talking to them, she's saying "how's Daryl and his leg...?" And I'm there hiding in the corner thinking "please for the love of god do not notice me"

Everyone's taking off their socks and I'm thinking oh lord, my toes are hairy and I didn't shave them, I only dry shaved my ankles in case my pants ride up.
So I'm looking out at all these slender women with their nice tight yoga pants, and mine with the 80's flare at the bottom. They all take off their socks to reveal manicured toes and here I am with my froddo feet, trying to hide in the corner so I don't have to talk about my personal life.

Then ashram yoga guru says loudly "oh we have a new member tonight. We are blessed with the company of....??"

And then I replied with... "oh yes. And I am blessed with your company" I don't know why I said that, probably because I'm a social idiot.

And she said "oh sorry I was after your name."

"Ah laura"

"Okay" she asked me a few more questions where I fumbled my way through and then I started talking about my muscle separation and her eyes glazed over and I trailed off. "Welcome" she smiled while her skinny body moved down like a slinky.

We started doing these random positions, moving into the upward facing dog and I feel a nice crack in my back, thinking i can do this...I totally love yoga. I am a yoga girl!! Look at me so fit right now. We move into the downward facing dog... and that's when I started to feel my guts. Now for the past few weeks I have had IBS Symptoms like something crazy. My farts stink like something mixed between a rotten egg and an incineration plant. And somewhere between the dolphin position and the three legged dog two of those burning garbage eggs slip out and I fart.
I farted. I farted at yoga. I'm a walking cliche. My pelvic floor has failed me.

They're quiet, so I'm thinking holy ****, thank god for that. But then we move to some position where my heads between my legs, and the smell hits me like a punch to the nose. I died inside and now I officially smell like something has also died inside.

I'm thinking, do I leave? Do I leave the country? Is this happening?? IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME? Not only do I look like a slob but now I stink too.

Okay. I gather my resolve and say you know what? Whatever. Everyone farts and I can't help it. I continue attempting thede ridiculous positions and suck in my core. Fitness here we come.
We then go down on this position where we stretch right out but our legs are like a frog on the floor. The teacher then came around and pushed everyone down lower... I thought oh good, gonna get a nice crack in my back again. I hold in my butthole nice and tight to make sure no farts escape again.

She comes over... pushes my back down...and buuuuuuuuuurrppppfffffff! The loudest trumpet comes out of my ass. I froze and thought oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD. Sweet baby Jesus. What just happened. I'm dreaming. Surely. I'm in a nightmare.

My face flushes red and I have tears in my eyes from the embarrassment.

I got up, attempted to roll up my yoga mat but couldn't do it, so I just kinda chucked it to the side.. and grabbed my shoes and socks and my bag all in my arms and basically bolted out the door.

I turn around just as I'm closing the door And look up embarrassed to see everyone on their knees wide eyed staring at me in shock... (or in an awake coma from the smell)
And guru ashram yoga teacher looks at me, bows her head and joins her hands together and says "namaste"

And I think nah I'm a go, and I run out the door and now I'm sitting at McDonald's eating a sundae crying and laughing.

Sorry physio. I'm never ever ever EVER, doing yoga again. **** the muscle separation.

Old July 20th, 2017, 11:37 PM   #3
CaliGrrl
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): Ninja650

MOTM - Apr '18, Apr '17, Apr '16
I laugh because that yoga story is all too close to home. The farting and the feeling like you don't fit in, anyway.

I work in theater, where many things happen that are absurd in the real world, but perfectly normal on the stage. We're working Peter Pan at the moment, and "dead Wendy" is a marker part of the show. The stage manager calls each cue, and one of the calls is "stand by for dead Wendy flight" and it kind of makes me giggle every time.

Can't match farting in yoga class, but that's how it goes.
CaliGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old July 26th, 2017, 03:48 PM   #4
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Quote:
I have an EpiPen. My friend gave it to me when he was dying, it seemed very important to him that I have it.
Quote:
What do the movies Titanic and the Sixth Sense have in common?

Icy dead people.

Old July 27th, 2017, 05:36 PM   #5
Alchemist
Crash Test Dummy

Name: Ryan

Motorcycle(s): none (at the moment)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
I was just sent this story:
Sometimes you gotta just lean into the situation and own it; look 'em dead in the eye and say "Yep, that just happened; enjoy. I'll see ya next week!"
Alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 28th, 2017, 07:37 AM   #6
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender,
"Wanna hear a blonde joke?"
In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says,
"Before you tell that joke, you should know something.
Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm 6' tall, 200 lb black belt.
The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player.
The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is
blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"
The blind guy replies, "Nah, not if I'm going to have to explain it five times!!!"

Old July 28th, 2017, 07:38 AM   #7
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

These two Irishmen are stranded on an iceberg and one of the shouts out,
"Hooray! We're saved! Here comes the Titanic!!"

Old July 28th, 2017, 07:46 AM   #8
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

For any "football" fans out there, I'm sure you may be able to relate.

Link to original page on YouTube.

Old July 28th, 2017, 07:56 AM   #9
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Just found this one....OMG this is excellent!

Link to original page on YouTube.

Old July 29th, 2017, 12:25 PM   #10
VaFish
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
When Amy Schumer was young everyone laughed at her when she said she wanted to be a comedian. Now she is one and no one is laughing.
VaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 10th, 2017, 08:28 PM   #11
Abu_Mishary
The Asian Caucasian

Name: Abu Mishary Mohd Fairus

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 250 SE 2015 (sold); Honda ADV160 (current)

MOTM - Jan '17
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaFish View Post
When Amy Schumer was young everyone laughed at her when she said she wanted to be a comedian. Now she is one and no one is laughing.

Even Malaysians hated her.