ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Riding Skills

Notices

Old November 23rd, 2020, 01:50 PM   #1
Misti
ninjette.org sage

Name: Misti

Motorcycle(s): currently: Yamaha YZF 250 dirt/motard

California Superbike School 2021 Schedule live now!

Well, 2020 has been a crazy year! I was supposed to coach a bunch of the schools this year but with the border between Canada and the USA Closed to non-essential travel and a mandatory 14 day quarantine when returning to Canada, I haven't been able to get to any of the schools! They have just released the schedule for next year and while I want to coach a bunch of the dates, I can't commit as no one knows what travel will look like in 2021.

That being said, if you are in the USA and want to take the school, they are operating with a full schedule and most of the schools book solid. Check it out www.superbikeschool.com and let me know if you have any questions about techniques covered, format etc....I'll live vicariously through the students if I don't make it!

Fingers crossed for a kick ass 2021! Let me know if you plan on attending or what trips/track days/schools are on your bucket list

PS. Here is a video of a lap at the Ridge for inspiration. This was a quick lunch time rip with coach James Thooey recording me. I haven't ridden on a track since FEB! So i'm missing it very much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSZy1T32DRc&t=115s
Misti is offline   Reply With Quote