Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Riding Skills

Old January 21st, 2013, 03:21 PM   #121
himynameisjoe
ninjette.org sage

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250(Totaled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanmv567 View Post
I did the MSF last week Sunday, bought the bike on Thursday and got my license on Friday!! All in less than a week haha. I think part of this to rush into a bike was mainly from getting out of a horrible relationship and just wanted to do something awesome for myself. The msf really helped me in getting started on safety and tips and knowing how to ride, later on i will set up cones around my place to practice more on braking and swerving.
I understand that! I kind of rushed into everything myself honestly. I've talked about getting a bike since I was 16. But never actually followed through until this year. I kind of just woke up one day and was like screw it, do something for yourself for a change! Scheduled my MSF for the next available slot!

I learned so much in my class and just had an absolute blast! I'm actually planning on taking it again this spring, with my own bike. I'm also going to take the BRC2 and the ARC as well if I can get enough free time. (As I always say, they're free courses here in PA, so why not?) Plus my instructors were really cool. The main instructor hasn't had a car for 10 years. Takes his bike EVERYWHERE. He said maybe 3 times a year he'll have to have his wife take him. Other than that, it's riding for him. Real cool guy.

Old January 30th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #122
IdRatherDrum
ninjette.org member

Name: Chase

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Where are you taking it? Wondering if you're local or not. I took mine at Pierce College in Winnetka, CA (San Fernando Valley). Great instructors there. Had a blast, even in the rain.
I live like 10 mins from there!!! It's called Ride Rite or something like that??
IdRatherDrum is offline   Reply With Quote