ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > !%@*#$%!)@#&!%@ I crashed!

Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:57 AM   #81
lgk
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2012 EX250, 2014 EX300

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHairSar View Post
I have AAA, and I know they'll tow my car up to 100 mi for free (with the plan that I have). Anyone know their policy on bikes?
i'm not sure, i only used them for towing my cars when i ran out of spare tires, and once with a blown crank bearing...

i waited for them each time.
so i'm not sure how that would work with an accident that requires medical attention, or when you have to leave it for other reasons.

it better to do research and call a couple of local towing businesses, and have their numbers on your phone. this way you know exactly how their place works in terms of fees and service. i deal with only three places locally, depending on the type of job.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:55 AM   #82
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoSS View Post
Maybe you should try seeing what it takes to run one of those places before you start talking ****. Half those places are going broke under the regulations from the CHP, and have to deal with assholes going in and bitching about the prices. They weren't the idiot who wrecked the bike, they were the ones on call to come clean your mess up. If you don't like their rates, find your own towing company and call them when you have a wreck.

Anyway, what do you care? Let the insurance deal with it.
Yea dude, charging $97 just to hand me my keys so I can get in my house is fair. Idiot
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:39 PM   #83
Falcor
The Luck Dragon

Name: William

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja ZX-6R B/W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
Yea dude, charging $97 just to hand me my keys so I can get in my house is fair. Idiot
Did you see if they would take the bike key off and give you the rest? Don't see why they couldn't just do that if that's all you needed.
Falcor is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:44 PM   #84
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
To open the door and do anything would cost me $97 so no, they wouldn't. They said comeback on Monday and I can get them for free. Real ****ing convenient
AFM #676

Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:45 PM   #85
dfox
ninjette.org sage

Name: Fox

Motorcycle(s): 08 250R

It's a wrecking yard. They make money off **** like this, it's their business. They're not there to be nice, or they'd lose money.

Next time make your own arrangements before the bike is towed. And have a spare key for your house, it costs like $2
dfox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:48 PM   #86
ChaoSS
ninjette.org sage

Name: Tim

Motorcycle(s): 2012 red 250 ninja

Quote:
Considering how much money they lose on a regular basis to people who don't pick up their vehicles, yes, they gotta get money where they can. After all, they can't charge admin charges to cover having to pay to have someone there, when they are required by law to have someone there.

And your anger over them not letting you have the keys to the bike? That's because half the assholes out there think that it's acceptable to just dump their junk off on the towing company, since the government won't enforce the laws about paying up. So, since they don't know you, and don't know if you or your insurance is going to dump the bike on them, they are justified in keeping the keys, so if they end up having to sell it to recoup their losses, they don't have to pay yet more money to get a key cut for it.
ChaoSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:53 PM   #87
Joshorilla
Bass Master General

We don't have towing, or wrecking yards, or compounds, or boots, or clamps or payed parking or anything like that, and retaining someones property would be very illegal here.

It's rather nice

It sucks you had to pay all that money to get your vehicle back from someone whom makes their living selling people back something they already own.

.... And I can't help but think someone may be involved in the business themselves...
Joshorilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:57 PM   #88
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Quote:
Considering how much money they lose on a regular basis to people who don't pick up their vehicles, ....

snip

so if they end up having to sell it to recoup their losses, they don't have to pay yet more money to get a key cut for it.
This is like the RIAA saying they lose trilliions of dollars due to piracy. The tow yard isn't losing money in any sense of the word "lose", unless it means that after the inflated charges get in the thousands, many people just say screw it and let the yard deal with it. It costs almost nothing to get the vehicle to the yard, costs the yard almost nothing to store it, yet the fees for those basic services are charged out at a borderline criminal markup.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:13 PM   #89
EsrTek

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): '13 300

DAMNIT JIGGLES!! Had to view the post finally (w/ all these replies)... Hate to see this Jiggles, hope you the best in recovery for you and your bike. More so the bike, since I take it just your pinky hurt? If that's all that's a blessing... Be safe!!!
EsrTek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:46 PM   #90
Joshorilla
Bass Master General

And i'm still waiting for the video....
Joshorilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:07 PM   #91
choneofakind

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Quote:
your anger over them not letting you have the keys to the bike?
Quote:
so I can get in my house
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:26 PM   #92
BlueHairSar
ninjette.org sage

Name: Sarah

Motorcycle(s): Silver 2005 Ninja 250 - Available for free mustache rides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshorilla View Post
And i'm still waiting for the video....

Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:27 PM   #93
ChaoSS
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshorilla View Post

.... And I can't help but think someone may be involved in the business themselves...
Not at the moment, no, but I did work for a towing company for a few years, and basically ran it for a few months. I am intimately familiar with the expenses involved in running one of these operations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
This is like the RIAA saying they lose trilliions of dollars due to piracy. The tow yard isn't losing money in any sense of the word "lose", unless it means that after the inflated charges get in the thousands, many people just say screw it and let the yard deal with it. It costs almost nothing to get the vehicle to the yard, costs the yard almost nothing to store it, yet the fees for those basic services are charged out at a borderline criminal markup.
It may be true that the expenses involved with storing one car may be little different than two cars, the expenses are there, nonetheless. Why don't you go out and spend 100k dollars on a truck, (BTW you'll need more than one), tens of thousands of dollars a year on insurance for these trucks, pay out the money for the fuel and upkeep on these trucks, pay for the insurance on the lot, (required by law, to protect the property of the people whose cars are stored there), pay for regularly updating equipment to keep up with new vehicle technologies, pay for employees to staff the trucks 24/7, someone to get the phones 24/7, someone to sit in the office during business hours (only required for rotation work, without the impound lot the business can be run with no one in the office) and the list of expenses go on and on.

It depends on the area, of course, but we could average around ten cars brought into the impound lot a month, and these costs get to be paid by the people who use the service. Very few people are not at fault when they have to pay, they may have gotten their vehicle impound through DUI, or driving illegally with no license, no insurance, whatever, or they may have been at fault in an accident. Very few people end up paying because of not at fault accident, but even then, that is one of the expenses involved with driving.

The fact is that the police expect certain standards, they expect to have a fully equipped truck available to provide an assortment of services, towing, recovery and clean up operations, etc, within a very short time frame, and they expect that so that the roads can get moving again quickly. Providing these services is expensive, just as it is expensive to provide ambulance services, or many other on call services that end up being pricey. That's why providing emergency accident response costs so much more than other types of towing, and no, it is not inflated prices, it's the cost of doing business.

BTW, the guys out there cleaning up the messes left by drivers who can't be bothered to pay attention to what's happening around them put themselves in significant danger, it's a job that should pay very well, and doesn't. So yeah, I get a little bent when people bitch about the prices charged by towing companies, because frankly, you have no idea what it takes to run the place, what it costs to clean up your mess, and if you don't like it, don't go running into stuff.

And for the record, CHP regulates the rates of the towing companies on their rotations, and those rates are in line with what is normal.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #94
ChaoSS
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
Originally Posted by Jiggles
so I can get in my house
Yeah, I get it. He screwed up, they spent money cleaning up after him. If he locked his keys in his house he wouldn't expect a locksmith to fix it for free, would he?

If the towing company could go after the deadbeats who dump their cars on the towing company, and do so successfully, then we wouldn't have to have fees like that. As it is, towing companies are forced to do whatever they legally can to convince people to pay their fees, and sometimes that means holding onto property that they had to clean up.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:38 PM   #95
BlueHairSar
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Yeah, I get it. He screwed up, they spent money cleaning up after him. If he locked his keys in his house he wouldn't expect a locksmith to fix it for free, would he?

If the towing company could go after the deadbeats who dump their cars on the towing company, and do so successfully, then we wouldn't have to have fees like that. As it is, towing companies are forced to do whatever they legally can to convince people to pay their fees, and sometimes that means holding onto property that they had to clean up.
I'm sure your argument is valid, but... after a bad day, and probably a bad night in a hospital, it seems like a really easy thing to give someone their keys. Especially when they're keeping the bike locked up, so it's not like he could take it anywhere.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:09 PM   #96
choneofakind

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Quote:
If he locked his keys in his house he wouldn't expect a locksmith to fix it for free, would he?
That's not the same at all.
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:40 PM   #97
allanoue

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300..............2008 Ninja 500-sold...2009 Ninja 250-Crashed

MOTM - Sep '14
Quote:

The fact is that the police expect certain standards, they expect to have a fully equipped truck available to provide an assortment of services, towing, recovery and clean up operations, etc, within a very short time frame, and they expect that so that the roads can get moving again quickly.
If DOT wants a fast clean up then they can pay for that. I and many others have AAA or something like AAA already payed for and don't need extortionists holding there vehicles.
allanoue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:18 PM   #98
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Considering how much money they lose on a regular basis to people who don't pick up their vehicles, yes, they gotta get money where they can. After all, they can't charge admin charges to cover having to pay to have someone there, when they are required by law to have someone there.

And your anger over them not letting you have the keys to the bike? That's because half the assholes out there think that it's acceptable to just dump their junk off on the towing company, since the government won't enforce the laws about paying up. So, since they don't know you, and don't know if you or your insurance is going to dump the bike on them, they are justified in keeping the keys, so if they end up having to sell it to recoup their losses, they don't have to pay yet more money to get a key cut for it.
Well I'm not half the assholes out there am I? What are they going to lose by giving me my keys? Even if I never picked the bike up, its a 2012 ninja 1000 and could likely be parted out in its current state for 8-10k. They would be happy if I didn't pick this bike up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsrTek View Post
DAMNIT JIGGLES!! Had to view the post finally (w/ all these replies)... Hate to see this Jiggles, hope you the best in recovery for you and your bike. More so the bike, since I take it just your pinky hurt? If that's all that's a blessing... Be safe!!!
Lol, yea mainly just the pinky though my knee and shin are a little banged up due to not wearing protective pants. The pinky is also causing some of my wrist pain from my previous injury to come back so thats kinda lame. Also I can't ride my 250 yet cuz the ****ing tow yard still has my keys

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanoue View Post
If DOT wants a fast clean up then they can pay for that. I and many others have AAA or something like AAA already payed for and don't need extortionists holding there vehicles.
True that. I pay for AAA, they will pick it up for free. I also have access to the barf roadside angels, they pick up your bike for free if they have someone available. I was going to call them but then the EMT's bum rushed me and made me pass out And then I HAD to go to the hospital.

Hmm, should I show the video yet? Idk...
AFM #676

Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:21 PM   #99
ChaoSS
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
I'm sure your argument is valid, but... after a bad day, and probably a bad night in a hospital, it seems like a really easy thing to give someone their keys. Especially when they're keeping the bike locked up, so it's not like he could take it anywhere.
True. But compassion will take you straight into bankruptcy in this business. The fact is that you are always, at all times, dealin with people who are in crappy situations. But like I said, you get yourself into that position, don't get upset when the person cleaning up your mess feels the need to make an honest living doin so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by allanoue View Post
If DOT wants a fast clean up then they can pay for that.
Trust me, you don't want that. Seeing as how you would still be held liable for damages, you would probably be getting a bill for thousands of dollars for just the tow on a simple fender bender. If you don't want to pay, then figure out another way to get your car out of everyone else's way.
Quote:
I and many others have AAA or something like AAA already payed for and don't need extortionists holding there vehicles.
And if AAA can get a truck out there fast enough, then that's all well and fine. Trust me though, AAA will often leave you waiting too long, and the CHP shouldn't have to pay for an officer to secure the scene for hours while waiting on a tow truck to show up. Oh, and since traffic always slows down for accidents, it costs thousands of people time until your mess gets cleaned up.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:27 PM   #100
rojoracing53
Fast-Guy wannabe

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja250, 2011 RM-Z250, 2004 NSR50,

MOTM - Jan '13
Post video as private and send me an invite
rojoracing53 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:29 PM   #101
ChaoSS
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Well I'm not half the assholes out there am I? What are they going to lose by giving me my keys? Even if I never picked the bike up, its a 2012 ninja 1000 and could likely be parted out in its current state for 8-10k. They would be happy if I didn't pick this bike up
They don't know you, they don't know what you are planning on doing.

And if you dump the bike on them, they don't know what it's worth, they can't tear it down right now to check it out to find out what the damages are, so they don't know what they can get out of it.

Oh, and let's just say they can get 10 grand out of it, if they do, they owe you everything but the fees. (oh, and the state will enforce that, even if they won't force you to pay for it if you dump a piece of junk on them.) And they can't add in fees for all the extra time they have to spend on doing that.

Why couldn't you just pay them? Insurance will reimburse you for that, or hold it against your deductible. I know, it seems a small thing for them to give you a break, but like I had to help the new owners at the company I worked for learn the hard way, that kind of thing runs the company right into the ground, because everyone is in a bad spot.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:32 PM   #102
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
They don't know you, they don't know what you are planning on doing.

And if you dump the bike on them, they don't know what it's worth, they can't tear it down right now to check it out to find out what the damages are, so they don't know what they can get out of it.

Oh, and let's just say they can get 10 grand out of it, if they do, they owe you everything but the fees. (oh, and the state will enforce that, even if they won't force you to pay for it if you dump a piece of junk on them.) And they can't add in fees for all the extra time they have to spend on doing that.

Why couldn't you just pay them? Insurance will reimburse you for that, or hold it against your deductible. I know, it seems a small thing for them to give you a break, but like I had to help the new owners at the company I worked for learn the hard way, that kind of thing runs the company right into the ground, because everyone is in a bad spot.
Why couldn't I just pay them? Because I only wanted my keys and if I go pick up the bike another time they will charge me another $97 to open their door. It is complete bullshit.

That's on top of the $65/day storage fee
AFM #676

Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:35 PM   #103
ChaoSS
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Why couldn't I just pay them? Because I only wanted my keys and if I go pick up the bike another time they will charge me another $97 to open their door. It is complete bullshit.

That's on top of the $65/day storage fee
No. They are charging you for opening up on a weekend. If that's not the case, if they well and truly are charging fees they aren't allowed to, I can show you the code sections that will help you out and CHP will make sure they aren't ripping you off.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:39 PM   #104
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
No. They are charging you for opening up on a weekend. If that's not the case, if they well and truly are charging fees they aren't allowed to, I can show you the code sections that will help you out and CHP will make sure they aren't ripping you off.
So the lady had my file and my keys in her hand. She was behind a metal screen door and told me if I wanted to get anything from my bike it would be $97 to open the yard. So I told her I just wanted my keys I'll let insurance get the bike, she said its still $97 to get my keys, which were in her hand, 2 feet away from me. Tell me that's not ****ed up.

Anyway, its too late now I'm just going to go get the tomorrow.

I'm wondering if I should rent a uhaul and pick the bike up too. Or does insurance pay for all the storage fees an everything. Is all I have to pay my deductible? Even for getting the bike out?
AFM #676

Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:15 PM   #105
ChaoSS
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
So the lady had my file and my keys in her hand. She was behind a metal screen door and told me if I wanted to get anything from my bike it would be $97 to open the yard. So I told her I just wanted my keys I'll let insurance get the bike, she said its still $97 to get my keys, which were in her hand, 2 feet away from me. Tell me that's not ****ed up.

Anyway, its too late now I'm just going to go get the tomorrow.

I'm wondering if I should rent a uhaul and pick the bike up too. Or does insurance pay for all the storage fees an everything. Is all I have to pay my deductible? Even for getting the bike out?
To be fair, in all likelihood the woman just works there, she doesn't make decisions. The rules she has to follow are that no one gets stuff without paying a gate fee on the weekend. She doesn't get to make decisions regarding that stuff, and the owner, who may or may not have been generous, isn't there to make the decision.

I'm assuming you have full coverage insurance, if so then yes, they will pay everything. Some insurance companies will ask you to pay the fees and pick the vehicle up, this is illegal. If the bike is totaled, then what should happen is that you go pick up your stuff, (during the week, during business hours there should be no charge for this, it is basically built into all the other charges, such as the storage charges) and then you sign the bike over to the insurance company in exchange for the money. At that point they should be picking up the bike, paying the fees, and selling it for whatever they can get out of it.

If they are going to fix it, then usually the body shop will send a tow truck with a check for everything, or have the tow yard deliver the bike to the body shop and cut them a check on the spot. The insurance will reimburse for that.

Some insurance companies will also try to give you issues about towing coverage limits, this is BS as well. You don't need to have towing coverage, towing coverage is for breakdown towing, this type of towing is covered under the collision portion of the policy. Actually, part of it can be covered under liability, but usually they just group it all under the collision.

Every now and then, if they don't think the bike is worth anything, they will pay the towing company for everything up through the current date, and tell you to deal with it from there. Depending on what you want to do, you can sometimes sign the bike over to the towing company, since you already got your money, or you can pick it up (fees are already covered, as long as you get it that day) and try to part it out yourself. Given your description, that's highly unlikely for your situation. It's also more common if it was being covered under the policy of someone that hit you, instead of your own policy in an at fault incident.

TLDR:

yes, if you have full coverage insurance, just let the insurance deal with it, as long as you can get your stuff on Monday for free don't worry about it. Just make sure you inform the insurance about it and where it is right away.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:19 PM   #106
KawiKid860

Name: Murphey

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Honda 919, 2004 Ninja 500R NAKED

Dude that sounds messed up, I get angry just reading about it...
KawiKid860 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:26 PM   #107
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
To be fair, in all likelihood the woman just works there, she doesn't make decisions. The rules she has to follow are that no one gets stuff without paying a gate fee on the weekend. She doesn't get to make decisions regarding that stuff, and the owner, who may or may not have been generous, isn't there to make the decision.
Still annoying. But probably as annoying when we lock the doors at work for the night and then someone comes up and says well we just want to pay our bill please let us in!!!

And I'm like **** that ****, I'm trying to go home!
AFM #676

Old February 3rd, 2013, 07:07 PM   #108
ChaoSS
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Still annoying. But probably as annoying when we lock the doors at work for the night and then someone comes up and says well we just want to pay our bill please let us in!!!

And I'm like **** that ****, I'm trying to go home!
Oh, and btw, if the bike isn't totaled, leave it at the tow yard. If you take it home, the insurance has no financial interest in taking care of it right now. At 65 dollars a day, their claim gets cheaper the quicker they get it to a body shop. I've talked to people who wanted to save money so they took their cars home and still had a wrecked car sitting in their driveway a month later. Plus if you pay for a tow, the insurance might not want to pay for a tow that wasn't to the body shop (even if you are saving them money) and if you get a uhaul, the won't reimburse you for that.

Funny how the insurance companies work, but when you know how to work their system, it gets easier.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 07:26 PM   #109
Jono

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

Nice to see you got better at braking after your first accident.

Maybe you should start learning from your mistakes before you get yourself killed. Or stick to track only.

Glad you are alright and I hope insurance covers all them expenses. Take care.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2013, 07:33 PM   #110
Old Lemon
Lays er down

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Lime green Ninja 250R

dam jiggles, glad you are ok and have the bawls to post your second crash. i didnt cause i was scared of what you would say. but now i think i might
Old Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:14 PM   #111
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Lemon View Post
dam jiggles, glad you are ok and have the bawls to post your second crash. i didnt cause i was scared of what you would say. but now i think i might
I'd probably call you a pussy
AFM #676

Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:15 PM   #112
BlueHairSar
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojoracing53 View Post
Post video as private and send me an invite
me too, me too!

Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:29 PM   #113
Falcor
The Luck Dragon

Quote:
me too, me too!
Me three! I keep looking at the clip on popping off in the gif :P

Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:09 PM   #114
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Nah
AFM #676

Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:26 PM   #115
BlueHairSar
ninjette.org sage

Thanks Jigglette. How about the full version for me? You like me, remember

Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:43 PM   #116
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Thanks Jigglette. How about the full version for me? You like me, remember
I do like you! But I don't know you!
AFM #676

Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:44 PM   #117
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
I'll wait until I see what my lawyer says

My doctor is gna be super pissed, I promised him I wouldn't crash again. I see him tomorrow for my regular checkup
AFM #676

Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:49 PM   #118
Falcor
The Luck Dragon

Quote:
I'll wait until I see what my lawyer says

My doctor is gna be super pissed, I promised him I wouldn't crash again. I see him tomorrow for my regular checkup
Tell him it was a aerobatic exercise.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:15 PM   #119
BlueHairSar
ninjette.org sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcor View Post
Tell him it was a aerobatic exercise.

Link to original page on YouTube.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:27 PM   #120
Falcor
The Luck Dragon

Quote:
I guess acrobatic works too, but he was airborne if I read everything correctly for a moment so I chose aerobatic :P