ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Notices

Old March 31st, 2019, 02:17 PM   #1
NinjaBraap
NinjaBraap

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 06 Ninja 636, 2016 Yamaha R3 (Street/Track), 2019 Ninja 400 Project Racebike

2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250 Track/Race/Street - $2600 (Long Beach)

2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Ninjette Special - Since I enjoy this forum the most, and love Ninja 250's and fellow Ninja 250 enthusiasts, I'm willing to work more on the price with a buyer from here than others.

Has been my track/race bike for the last 3 years, currently set up for commuting on the street, but easy to switch back and forth to as necessary. Has race bodywork with belly pan, as well as full street fairings (currently equiped). Safety wired (or holes where removed currently) for racing.

Clean Oregon title. The bike has been meticulously maintained since I bought it. Professional mechanic owned.

- Valve clearances done twice a year
- Carbs sonic cleaned and rebuilt more times than I can count (last done Feb 2019)
- Airbox and filter cleaned 3-4 times a year.
- Chain cleaned and lubed after each track day/race, and at every wash.
- Currently has pod filters installed in leu of airbox, carbs have been re-jetted and shimmed for aftermarket exhaust and pod filters. (includes jets for returning to stock setup)
- Has all new control cables.
- Woodcraft 2 inch riser clip-on handlebars
- Foldable billet aluminum racing levers
- Lever guards
- Preload adjusters
- Racetech .85kg springs.
- Forks rebuilt end of last season, new seals and oil.
- All fluids regularly flushed and replaced.
- Front caliper rebuilt last year.
- Full synthetic oil, K&N oil filter, changed every 2-3 track/racedays
- Pirelli Diablo 2 front and rear, new as of mid summer 2018, still plenty of life left.
- Second set of wheels with new rotors, good Bridgestone rain tires mounted on them, new valve stems.
- New battery
- Integrated tail light
- LED turn signals
- Full race bodywork
- Lots of race spares
- All OEM parts included
- + More that I can't recall at the moment.

The only downside is that it doesn't look the greatest, race bodywork needs repainted too. New body kits for street are available under $300 on ebay though, and look great. The lighting is a little wonky at the moment. If you want a reliable, perfectly sound and maintained mechanically track/race worthy motorcycle that can go from the track to the street at any time, this is the bike to get.

This bike is a blast to ride, I'd keep it but have too many bikes at the moment and need to clear out space. Currently commuting on it.

Text me 5415259585

Last futzed with by NinjaBraap; March 31st, 2019 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Clicked Submit by accident.
NinjaBraap is offline   Reply With Quote