Old December 15th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #1
oblivion007
"scandal!"

Name: Adan

Motorcycle(s): 2011 250R(Crashed 2/26/2014), 09 ER6n

I can't look at a specific thread. Frozen

The thread itself is
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=120726

when I try to view it the website doesn't respond to any of my inputs except for closing the window. I can't scroll down, clicking on any interacting links (user page, my cp, unread posts, portal page, wiki, etc..) is unresponsive and when hovering over certain parts of the thread with my cursor the cursor acts as if there is a link in blank areas where there shouldn't be.

Am I alone in this?

e:\ something new I noticed. I can scroll up and down but the image does not move with the location of links, i.e, when my cursor hovers over it initially after loading the page it shows the interacting cursor, when I hit Page Down, the cursor changes to a normal cursor.

Normal on the left, interacting on the right.
oblivion007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 15th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #2
Joshorilla
Bass Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivion007 View Post
The thread itself is
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=120726

when I try to view it the website doesn't respond to any of my inputs except for closing the window. I can't scroll down, clicking on any interacting links (user page, my cp, unread posts, portal page, wiki, etc..) is unresponsive and when hovering over certain parts of the thread with my cursor the cursor acts as if there is a link in blank areas where there shouldn't be.

Am I alone in this?

e:\ something new I noticed. I can scroll up and down but the image does not move with the location of links, i.e, when my cursor hovers over it initially after loading the page it shows the interacting cursor, when I hit Page Down, the cursor changes to a normal cursor.

Normal on the left, interacting on the right.
Does this happen on more than one browser? Try Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome if you can.
Joshorilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 15th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #3
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

I'm not seeing anything different with that thread. It's not particularly long, and it only has one youtube video on it. We have some threads here with dozens and dozens of videos, that sometimes take a longer time to come up in my browser, but that's not one of them. Does it behave differently in different browsers for you?

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 15th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #4
oblivion007
"scandal!"

Name: Adan

Motorcycle(s): 2011 250R(Crashed 2/26/2014), 09 ER6n

It works with firefox and as of now it works with chrome. Dunno what that was about.
oblivion007 is offline   Reply With Quote