ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Items Wanted

Old August 29th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #1
AeroXtasy
New 2-Wheel Addict

Name: Reece

Motorcycle(s): Blue 2009 250r Kawasaki Ninja

Is this a good buy? (Exhaust + Fender Eliminator)

I feel that it is. A guy is wanting to sell his Two Brothers slip-on and Fender eliminator. He wanted $200 for the slip-on and has shown me his receipt on it where he paid $370 (on sale, was $400) for the exhaust a year or two ago. I offered him $220 shipped for both the exhaust and the fender eliminator. He said he doesn't know what brand the eliminator but he thought it was Hotbodies. I feel this is a good deal regardless.

He has sent me picture of the exhaust, it has a small dent/ding/bend/whatever you'd like to call it on the left side. When mounted, it's not even seen though so this is not a problem.

I did have it planned that I was going to wait and spend about $500-$600 on a full exhaust, but at this price for both I'll just get them for now and get a new exhaust in the Spring.

This will be what Mods I'll be purchasing in the coming week or two:
Used Two Brothers Slip-on Exhaust
Used Fender Eliminator
LED's (222 of them - 12 pc set)
Brake Light Modulator
Two New Blinkers

Plus I ordered a ProGrip tank pad yesterday. That's my first real addon to my bike.
AeroXtasy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 02:35 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Buy gear first. Didn't you just post this two days ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroXtasy View Post
Almost seem like a beggar asking for stuff. I assure you I'll actually pay you for what you give me when I get the money, I just haven't lately had the money after just buying my bike.

But if anyone has any sort of safety gear, I'd love to borrow it for a while (I'll buy it if I actually want to keep it or give it to someone else when I get my own new gear). I have an old helmet that's black, but anything newer that's more safe would be nice. Any sort of protective jacket and pants would be nice too for obvious reasons.

Lastly, if anyone has a front fairing, I'd love it.
See:
What the heck are you looking at exhausts and undertails for?

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 06:14 PM   #3
AeroXtasy
New 2-Wheel Addict

Name: Reece

Motorcycle(s): Blue 2009 250r Kawasaki Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post

I did.
Just got a good sell on eBay for something that's been up for a while.

I know I should buy gear first. I know I'm not making a good decision. But I probably won't be riding much through September + October so I'm really just fixing it up through the winter for the spring! I'll probably end up with my gear through then too.

Yes, I know, I'm an idiot. I will get gear, I assure you. I wear a helmet and ride safe as it is. I'll probably get a jacket and some sort of protective pants next month.
AeroXtasy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 29th, 2011, 08:35 PM   #4
blink
Always.

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250, '05 GSX-R600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post

LOL

Old February 6th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #5
Flipflash
ninjette.org member

Name: Larry Legend

Motorcycle(s): 1983 Suzuki GR650 Tempter, 2010 Ninja 250r Special Edition

Did you ever find what you wanted? I have a brand new Hotbodies smoked undertail, brand new proton flush turn signals, and brand new blaster-x integrated tail light for sale.
Flipflash is offline   Reply With Quote