Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Notices

Old January 22nd, 2020, 07:11 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[webbikeworld.com] - The Adventurists Add Monkey Run Romania to the List

The Adventurists Have Another Monkey Run Ready There’s a group of crazy guys who do awesome things. They’re known as The Adventurists. They’ve put on many crazy events all around the world. The wildest two-wheeled adventure out there is known as the Monkey Run. In the past, they’ve put on runs in Morocco, Peru, and ...

The post The Adventurists Add Monkey Run Romania to the List appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Click here for full story...

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another thing to add to the list of potential road hazards tfkrocks General Motorcycling Discussion 3 April 22nd, 2017 04:51 PM
[motorcycle.com] - Monkey Run II! Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 October 19th, 2016 01:00 PM
[motorcycle.com] - Add Ryan Reynolds To The List Of Custom Triumph Thruxton Owners Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 February 19th, 2016 06:20 PM
SOB! Add me to the list bob706 General Motorcycling Discussion 10 August 20th, 2010 07:34 AM
Add me to the list! RaceBikeRentals General Motorcycling Discussion 16 March 23rd, 2010 03:25 PM