Cat herder

Name: Gort
Location: A secret lair which, being secret, has an undisclosed location

Motorcycle(s): Aprilia RS660

MOTM - Jul '18, Nov '16, Aug '14, May '13
Joe Rocket RKT101 helmet XL, 2 shields, NYC metro/SW CT

More Pics in the ad: http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/mcy/2969148320.html

FS in Fairfield County CT, near NYC

Joe Rocket RKT-101 helmet (made by HJC -- uses HJC parts), size XL, with clear and blue mirrored shields. Finish is matte red.

$50 for all, prefer face-to-face. Shipping would probably be $10-15 or something like that, so it's probably not worth it to ship. If you're interested I'll look into it.

Helmet and both shields are in very good to excellent condition. No hazing/swirls on the shields, helmet has never been dropped. I always wore this with a skull cap, so it's clean inside. The liner is easily removable for washing, which I did regularly.

The actual tint of the mirrored shield is brown, somewhere between a light smoke and dark smoke shield. Swapping shields is super-easy... you can carry the clear one with you for after dark.

Purchased new in 2009. Snell M2005 certified. The helmet has plenty of life left in it... selling only because I got a good deal on a neon yellow EXO700 and I'm all about being seen.

Speaking of that, I put some reflective neon yellow MSF stickers on the helmet to make me a bit more visible... easily removed, but I think they look good. Tastefully placed. There's also a red reflective patch on the back of the spoiler. All can be seen in the photos at the link above.

Ride smart, ride safe, protect your noggin -- it's the only one you've got! ATGATT.
adouglas is offline   Reply With Quote