ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > New Members

Old January 3rd, 2009, 12:57 PM   #1
Gregular
Not on the rug... man

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Diablo Black Ninja 250r, 2009 Triumph Daytona 675 Special Edition

Reportin for duty sah!

Howdy!

Just checkin in as..... yup you guessed it. I'm a kkim recruit too.
I'm gettin the feeling that kkim's recruting powers reach far and wide!
This could almost become a cult thing like the urban achievers from Lebowski fest, should get a badge or a secret handshake going lol

I'd love to be able to introduce my bike as well, but I'm still waiting (5 months now) and each day seems like an eternity so all I have to show is a bunch of parts that I stare longingly at pretty much each day. Still not long now, the dealers promise me early January

See ya

Greg
Gregular is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 3rd, 2009, 01:03 PM   #2
kkim

Aloha and welcome, Greg.

Nice collection of gear and parts you have waiting. Color of bike that is so long overdue?

mahalo
kkim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 3rd, 2009, 01:13 PM   #3
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Hope the machine comes in soon!

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 3rd, 2009, 01:26 PM   #4
Gregular
Not on the rug... man

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Diablo Black Ninja 250r, 2009 Triumph Daytona 675 Special Edition

If all goes well, it should be black, so I'm guessing that as were into 2009 it will be the metallic diablo black. The good news is that the dealer has confirmed they are going to honour the 2008 price that I put the deposit down for.

Then, soon as it turns up... its straight to the garage for some cosmetic upgrades (with performance upgrades to follow once the engines been run in)

I'm hoping that it will be fairly unique over here in the uk as I have a fair few parts that I've had flown in from the states like the tapeworks generic lightning kit in reflective black. It should look good (I hope) especially at night with all reflective lightning, rimtape and kinja writing

And as soon as its arrived I can send off exchange parts so I can get fryedchicken's LED footpegs and have this seat made

Just on a quick personal note to kkim, thanks for all the info and guides. Dude you rock! You may not know it, as I haven't posted that much, but you've given me hours of quality information along with the rest of the forum to help me get to this point.

Cheers
Gregular is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 3rd, 2009, 01:45 PM   #5
kkim

Greg,

Glad to be of help.

My input cannot go unrecognized w/o acknowledging the many others that have posted helpful info as well. We have collectively grown as a "family", learning about the new gen 250R and it's been a "unique" collaboration of individuals that weren't content to "leave well enough alone" that has brought all members the fruit of our restlessness. I cannot take any credit alone, but I have been happy to help when ever I could. I'm happy to hear you could benefit from our stumbling and mumblings.

Mahalo, sir.
kkim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 3rd, 2009, 03:31 PM   #6
Sailariel
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Honda NT-700-V, formerly, Green 2008 Ninja 250R

Greg, Welcome to our family. At this rate this will become, if it has not already, the penultimate Ninja website. The amount of data amassed on this site puts Kawasaki`s Shop manual to shame.
Sailariel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 3rd, 2009, 04:53 PM   #7
BlueTyke
So slow I'm first!

Name: Sunny

Motorcycle(s): 06 Kawasaki Ninja EX250

welcome to the board!

Old January 3rd, 2009, 05:29 PM   #8
noche_caliente
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Kim

Motorcycle(s): '08 250