ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Items Wanted

Old October 5th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #1
YMCMB
YMCMBillionaire

Name: Kyle

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R(Wrecked&Gone), 2004 Honda CBR1000RR (Trading back to dealer for 600cc)

Wanting iPhone 4

Hey everyone So I feel stupid My iPhone 4s 16 gb white died on me. Accidentally dropped it in sink and its gone. No warranty was wondering if anyone had one on here for sale or dont need anymore?

If so I'd love to buy it post with price or PM me with price for it shipped. I prefer the 4s but the 4 will work. CHEERS.

Old October 5th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #2
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
Hey everyone So I feel stupid My iPhone 4s 16 gb white died on me. Accidentally dropped it in sink and its gone. No warranty was wondering if anyone had one on here for sale or dont need anymore?

If so I'd love to buy it post with price or PM me with price for it shipped. I prefer the 4s but the 4 will work. CHEERS.
I recently gave my sister my iPhone 4 but my brother just upgraded to an iPhone 5 and still has his. I'll see what he wants for it. That said, are you sure it can't be fixed? I've had a water-damaged iPhone 3G that couldn't be fixed but I've also had many other devices that just need to be taken apart, dried out, battery replaced, etc.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 6th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #3
YMCMB
YMCMBillionaire

Name: Kyle

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R(Wrecked&Gone), 2004 Honda CBR1000RR (Trading back to dealer for 600cc)

Dang and yeah I've replaced battery and charger port still nothing water damage indications were tripped on headphone jack and charger jack not the internal one on the logic board. I've cleaned everything and put together and nothing.

Old October 6th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #4
beren
ninjette.org member

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

https://play.google.com/store/device...axy_nexus_hspa

Time to upgrade.