ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old August 1st, 2016, 04:40 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - Stunt Rider Aaron Colton To Debut Custom Victory Octane At Sturgis

Aaron Colton is one of the most recognised Street Freestyle riders in the world, but he’s also a dab hand in the garage too.

Which is why he’s been customising a Victory Octane ahead of the Sturgis Rally in South Dakota next month, where he plans to let rip in front of the thousands of bikers attending the week-long rally.

He’s built the #93Octane in his home garage and says it’s shaping up to be a stallion: “Why am I building this? I’m building it because I want a bike that puts the power to the ground and I can shred on, “ he enthuses. “The build on the #93Octane is going to be pretty cut and dry, it’s not going to have a lot of thrills, but the components are going to be second-to-none and we’re changing the ergonomics more to the sport side of things. Once this bike is done there’s going to be quite a few playgrounds it’s going to be ready for.”

Full details will be available next week.

BUILD DETAILS

Builder Aaron Colton Bike Name 93 Octane Year/Model 2017 Victory Octane Engine Make Victory 1200cc Frame Type Victory Modified Subframe Designed by Rodney Aguire Bodywork Saddlemen Carbon Fiber Exhaust SC-Project GP-1 Intake Ness Torque Box Rear Suspension Ohlins STX36 Blackline Front Suspension Kraus / Ohlins R&T Rake 25.5 Wheel Front RSD Del Mar 17×3.5 Wheel Rear RSD Del Mar 17×6.0 Tire Front Bridgestone R10 120/70/17 Tire Rear Bridgestone R10 200/55/17 Brake Front Magura HC3 16mm / Brembo CNC Radial / EBC 300mm Rotors Brake Rear Fullthrottle inc Handbrake / Brembo CNC Radial / EBC 280mm Rotor Bars Magura X-Line / Kraus Risers & Clamps Electronics Bazzaz Fuel Controller and Quickshift Hand Controls Magura HC3 Masters/ Hale CNC Clutch Lines/Cables HEL Stainless / Motion Pro T3 Stunt Rider Aaron Colton To Debut Custom Victory Octane At Sturgis appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...