Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Gear-related

Old June 4th, 2010, 10:12 AM   #1
pooter
ninjette.org member

Name: Peter

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Brand New - Scorpion EXO-1000 Helmet - Sz Large

SOLD

Brand New, never ridden with. I took it out of the box to try on for literally 5 minutes only to find that it was squeezing my head a bit too much in some places. Other than that, absolutely new, still even has the sticker on the visor and that brand new helmet smell. Comes with box, helmet pouch, manual, spare snaps.

This is the exact model I have, Size LARGE.

They do have these at a bunch of local shops I found. I know my local Cyclegear store had them and I suggest you try em on first. (But they sell them for over $300 as do most places).

I got a great deal online but in the end this helmet doesn't fit my weird shaped head right so just trying to break even so I can find one that fits. I did a lot of research online and this helmet has had great reviews, just wish it'd fit my head shape

Link to original page on YouTube.

Last futzed with by pooter; June 7th, 2010 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Sold
pooter is offline   Reply With Quote