Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old November 19th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - Jeremy McGrath Reunites with Kawasaki

From a Kawasaki press release:

After nearly 25 years, “Showtime” is coming back to Kawasaki.* Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. announced today that Jeremy McGrath has entered into a role as brand ambassador. The seven-time Monster Energy Supercross champion returns to Kawasaki Team Green and will promote Kawasaki’s complete product line, including the KX, Mule, Ninja, Jetski and Teryx brands.

“As the top grass roots racing program in the industry, I am excited to reunite with the team and do everything I can to promote Kawasaki and help all of the Team Green riders,” said McGrath. “During my racing career and even since retirement, I always kept my eye on Team Green for the next stars of our sport. At this stage in my life, giving back to the sport I love is a top priority, and for that I feel Kawasaki is the best fit.”

McGrath earned his first supercross win aboard a Kawasaki KX 125 in 1990 while racing for the prestigious Kawasaki Team Green program. Along with his promotional duties, McGrath will also serve as a mentor to the Kawasaki Team Green and professional factory supported riders, passing along advice from his many years at the top of the sport.

“Kawasaki is excited to have Jeremy back,” said Kawasaki Director of Marketing Chris Brull. “For him to come back to his roots and begin another relationship with Kawasaki truly is a complement to our products and brand. It is very fitting that Jeremy will join Ryan Villopoto, a four-time Monster Energy Supercross Champion in specific promotions of KX bikes.”

After more than 30 successful years, the idea that launched the program remains the same. Team Green supports riders at all levels and ensure everyone who rides a Kawasaki is part of the Kawasaki family of owners, riders, dealers and technicians spread across the country. With McGrath’s addition to the Kawasaki family, it only strengthens the brand’s reputation for building champions.

Jeremy McGrath Reunites with Kawasaki appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...