ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old February 10th, 2011, 03:08 PM   #1
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

Anyone have packages in limbo?

I ordered a Koso gauge coming from MI and it's sitting in Chicago with an Est. delivery date of tomorrow. I doubt it's going to make it on time. These storms are really delaying everything. Luckily, I don't need the gauge to keep on . Anyone else waiting on stuff?
CThunder-blue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 10th, 2011, 06:47 PM   #2
dubojr1
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE, 07 Honda CRF230F, 06 Honda CRF150F

I'm not waiting on anything but I am curious to know where you ended up purchasing your KOSO kit?

Don't forget to add yourself to our Member Map
dubojr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 10th, 2011, 11:29 PM   #3
Cuongism

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r, 2007 Daytona 675

Curious about the KOSO as well. I thought biohazards were the only ones selling in the US and they're in Florida.

I'm waiting on three different orders currently. Preload adjusters, dainese boots (which apparently have to ship from Italy), and foldable/adjusters levers coming from Asia.
Cuongism is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 11th, 2011, 12:29 AM   #4
kevlarorc
noob motovlogger

Name: Gareth

Motorcycle(s): Black 2009 250r

Yep, I ordered a backpack portfolio so I can carry my portfolio to class more easily (pain in the butt as it is right now). It shipped out of NJ, got delayed for about five days. It finally got down here and was supposed to be here Tuesday but apparently UPS thought it was too cold to deliver today and marked the tracking with "adverse weather" again. It wasn't even icy this morning, I rode to school.

Old February 11th, 2011, 06:31 AM   #5
Live2ride

Name: Cody

Motorcycle(s): 06 yzf r6r previously: 09 ninja 250r, black 07 zx6r

I ordered a textbook back on the 1st of January, after not receiving it by the 23rd from literally less than 100miles away, I contacted the company and even though they marked it as shipped on the 2nd, the guy told me "I assure you it will be shipped via priority or first class mail immediately. Then, yesterday, about 20 days later again...I finally got it via normal usps, luckily I've already gotten a refund for everything from the middle man website I bought it from

Old February 11th, 2011, 07:30 AM   #6
KURT
Resident Old Guy

Name: Kurt

Motorcycle(s): sold

My employer released a warning for us not to pick up any freight for the Dallas area, as it would not be running normal schedules for several days. I guess they are still snowed in, in some areas.
KURT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 11th, 2011, 07:42 AM   #7
FrugalNinja250

Name: Frugal

Motorcycle(s): Several

Ice and snow are gone here, everything's back to normal. I rode in this morning, 18°, brrrr....
FrugalNinja250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 11th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #8
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubojr1 View Post
I'm not waiting on anything but I am curious to know where you ended up purchasing your KOSO kit?
I didn't order the full gauge, just the speedometer. I got it from Riders Discount off their ebay store. There are other places that sell KOSO if you just google. Dennis Kirk comes to mind right off the bat. The RX2 is universal, but not many places will have the pnp harness for the 250r.
CThunder-blue is offline   Reply With Quote