ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old December 9th, 2023, 08:41 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - MotoE: Casadei Signs With LCR E-Team

MATTIA CASADEI TO JOIN LCR E-TEAM IN 2024 LCR E-Team is proud to announce the new addition to the team, current MotoE World Champion Mattia Casadei.   For the 2024 […]

The post MotoE: Casadei Signs With LCR E-Team appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

MATTIA CASADEI TO JOIN LCR E-TEAM IN 2024

LCR E-Team is proud to announce the new addition to the team, current MotoE World Champion Mattia Casadei.

For the 2024 lineup, Italian Champion Mattia Casadei will join the LCR E-Team alongside Eric Granado. Casadei performed an impressive season in 2023, achieving five victories and five other podium results on his way to the crown. Ahead of the new adventure for the next year, the team is excited and eager to start a journey together. Welcome, Mattia!

Mattia Casadei (right) and Lucio Cecchinello (left). Photo courtesy LCR E-Team.
Mattia Casadei, LCR E-Team rider

“I’m happy to join the LCR E-Team as it’s one of the best teams on the grid. I want to fight for the best results, and I know the whole team is eager to do a great job, so that’s an extra motivation. We can achieve amazing things together, and I can’t wait to start!”

Lucio Cecchinello, Team Principal

“Counting on the current MotoE World Champion is an honor to us. He’s already demonstrated his performance level, and we want to fight for the maximum results. The 2024 lineup is now completed, and it’s a strong one. We are ready to work towards our common goals”.

The post MotoE: Casadei Signs With LCR E-Team appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.