ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2013 - 2017 Ninja 300 > 2013 - 2017 Ninja 300 Farkles

Old July 16th, 2014, 03:11 PM   #1
Grasshoppah
ninjette.org member

Name: April

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250

MIVV Exhausts

Has anyone gotten a MIVV pipe for their 300 yet? Would love to hear some feedback on the system you chose, why you chose it, how's it doing, etc. Excited to see their are some available now as many of my friends have them for their bikes.

I was just on this site http://www.pjsparts.com/catalog/inde...=24_36_235_781 looking at the different options. Looks like there are some quality options to choose - full systems to the slip-ons. Not sure what I want yet as I'd love to hear from others, but I think I'm going to order from this PJ Parts place as they have a lot of info on their site regarding parts/tips/etc. When I called with questions they were great about answering them! I've only been riding a year so there is tons I don't know about mods and maintenance and they never made me feel stupid, which is making me lean towards making the purchase from them!

Last futzed with by Grasshoppah; July 16th, 2014 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Fixed link error
Grasshoppah is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 16th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #2
c-dog
ninjette.org sage

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): -

Error not found...

Post a new link or pic when you get a chance
c-dog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 16th, 2014, 04:24 PM   #3
Grasshoppah
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-dog View Post
Error not found...

Post a new link or pic when you get a chance
All fixed, sorry about that, not sure what happened. My copy and paste skills must need some work

Old July 16th, 2014, 04:28 PM   #4
EsrTek
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): '13 300

No Idea on that brand...but for that much I rather go w/ proven exhaust made specifically for our bikes, like an Area P.
Which is best sounding exhaust anyway

PS- AreaP customer service does the same, and post sale support is even better!!! (e.g. custom maps based on your bikes exact mods, which when changed around at a later date, they will still give you new maps)... I doubt you'll get that from any other place!
EsrTek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 16th, 2014, 05:06 PM   #5
Grasshoppah
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsrTek View Post
No Idea on that brand...but for that much I rather go w/ proven exhaust made specifically for our bikes, like an Area P.
Which is best sounding exhaust anyway

I've seen a lot of people with the MIVV brand, including for other Kawi's, just not the 300 yet since the exhausts for the 300 are new to the market this year. Several of my friends have them on Yamaha FZ1's, Honda CBR's, and Yamaha R6/R1 so it seems as though it's a trusted brand. They sound good too, but again, no idea for the 300 so figured I'd throw it out there for some feedback

Old July 16th, 2014, 05:15 PM   #6
EsrTek
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): '13 300

I have no idea on that company at all, I didn't mean to say they don't have good parts...
I just know that for the price and CS ...areaP should be looked at and just wanted to throw that out there. Also areaP is the only one I know of that put a lot of R&D into the exhaust for the 250 and again for the 300.
EsrTek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 16th, 2014, 05:44 PM   #7
Grasshoppah
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsrTek View Post
I have no idea on that company at all, I didn't mean to say they don't have good parts...
I just know that for the price and CS ...areaP should be looked at and just wanted to throw that out there. Also areaP is the only one I know of that put a lot of R&D into the exhaust for the 250 and again for the 300.
I will check it out for sure as want the best Thank you for the idea