ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old September 21st, 2023, 06:26 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - MotoAmerica: Twins Cup Racer Johnson Lands Sponsor For Finale

NNG Capital Fund’s CEO, Fuquan Bilal, Partners with MotoAmerica Racer for Twins Cup Finale In a groundbreaking partnership, Fuquan Bilal, CEO of NNG Capital Fund and an aficionado of real […]

The post MotoAmerica: Twins Cup Racer Johnson Lands Sponsor For Finale appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

NNG Capital Fund’s CEO, Fuquan Bilal, Partners with MotoAmerica Racer for Twins Cup Finale

In a groundbreaking partnership, Fuquan Bilal, CEO of NNG Capital Fund and an aficionado of real estate investments has become the title sponsor for a racer competing in the MotoAmerica Twins Cup finale. As a native of New Jersey, Bilal’s involvement brings a local touch to this exhilarating racing event.

The racer from Texas, Ryan Max Johnson, expressed his exhilaration, “It’s a dream come true to have someone of Fuquan’s caliber support our racing endeavors. I’ve been fortunate to know him for several years and am honored to be an investment partner in his Capital Fund. His multifaceted profile as a real estate mogul, motorcycle enthusiast, father, and close friend has always inspired me.”

Ensuring the racer is at peak performance for the event, Eleven Motorsports is dispatching their star team member, Jordan Rhodes, to oversee the preparation and maintenance of the race bike.

“This wouldn’t have been possible without the support of incredible entities like Eleven Motorsports and NNG. Having raced at the New Jersey Motorsports Park once before, I eagerly anticipate competing again, especially against some of the best Twins riders in the nation. This time I’ll be on my Aprilia RS 660,” said Ryan Max Johnson.

About NNG Capital Fund:

NNG stands at the forefront of private equity investment, focusing on the secondary whole loan market. Specializing in acquiring and managing undervalued real estate prospects, they deal with various sectors like Residential Multifamily Rental Properties, Fix and Flips, and Real Estate Mortgage Notes. Under the adept leadership of Fuquan Bilal, NNG’s approach to purchasing underperforming assets at discounted rates has led to consistent value appreciation. The company’s strategic asset distribution and utilization of leverage have also been pivotal in establishing robust portfolios that promise consistent passive income.

About Eleven Motorsports:

Hailing from Cresson, TX, Eleven Motorsports is not just about track days – it’s a universe for motorsports aficionados. From sales and service to storage and events, they cater to motorcycles, race cars, and karts. They take pride in their exclusive Membership program, creating a comprehensive resource hub for “All Things Motorsports”.

The post MotoAmerica: Twins Cup Racer Johnson Lands Sponsor For Finale appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.