ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Group Rides and Local Events

Old February 15th, 2015, 12:02 AM   #1
Animoto
ninjette.org member

Name: Will

Motorcycle(s): '12 Ninja 250

Group ride near Savannah, GA

Is anyone interested in group riding in or around savannah? I had my 250 for a few months now and have pretty much ridden around all the roads i could find. At this point i just want to try some group riding here and there. If anyone knows of any upcoming group rides let me know.
Animoto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 15th, 2015, 06:51 AM   #2
NDspd
1/4 English, 3/4 Kick Ass

Name: Jeremy

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Triumph Speed Triple 955i, '05 Suzuki SV650S(retired), '11 Ninja 250R(sold)

Damn, wish I still lived there. There are tons of bikes around, if you find a CBR600rr with Minolta white and red fairings he's a good friend of mine. If you do see him ask him about a local bike group, he knows good guys to ride with.
NDspd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 19th, 2015, 12:20 AM   #3
Animoto
ninjette.org member

Name: Will

Motorcycle(s): '12 Ninja 250

thanks man ill be on the look out for it. I keep seen a ton of bikes around here and now i just want some biker friends lol
Animoto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 19th, 2015, 02:26 PM   #4
NDspd

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Triumph Speed Triple 955i, '05 Suzuki SV650S(retired), '11 Ninja 250R(sold)

Keep an eye out at Wild Wings on Friday and Saturday nights, when it's warmer. I know quite a few guys will hang out there. Just go up to them say you're new to the area...introduce yourself and go from there. Most of them are nice guys...some will eventually warm up to you. Just don't come barging in like a big shot owning the world...those were the guys we stayed away from.

Stay safe bro, roads there are a dangerous place. People do not care of your well-being...

Old February 19th, 2015, 02:48 PM   #5
Brother Michigan
ninjette.org sage

Name: Aaron

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300

Are there any good riding roads around Savannah? I went to school over in Statesboro and I recall everything south of Macon being pretty straight and boring.

Old February 19th, 2015, 03:59 PM   #6
NDspd

Unfortunately, 90% of roads around there are as straight as an arrow. I spent much of my riding time around there looking for such roads.

You really need to go north of Atlanta to find anything really worth it. Sorry bud...