Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old July 27th, 2017, 05:20 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - 8 Motorcycle Books We’d Like To See Made Into Movies

Lead Photo Vector Image by: lembergvector/Bigstock.com
I, like many others, have rarely watched a film adaptation of a book that I enjoyed more than the book itself. Books give us so much more detail and let our imaginations run wild with interpretations of our own. We rely on the author’s creative prose to help us feel the grit of the dust that has made it into every nook and cranny of our being, to help us imagine the isolation one would feel thousands of miles from their home in an unknown environment, and the fatigue yet satisfaction of back to back days of hundreds of miles on the road.

That all being said, film helps bring to life the pages from our favorite books with sights and sounds, and it also expands the audience to those who enjoy movies more than books. I have compiled the following eight books, most of which I have read but not all, to be books we would like to see made into movies. If you haven’t had the chance to pick up and read some of these titles, I would highly recommend giving them some consideration.

8 Motorcycle Books We’d Like To See Made Into Movies appeared first on Motorcycle.com.

Click here for full story...