ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old August 31st, 2016, 01:43 PM   #1
algs26
ninjette.org guru

Name: al

Motorcycle(s): ex300, gave up looking for a 250

Question ROK benefits through AMA

Did anyone get this email from the AMA? I wonder what new extras we get from this.

Are there any good ROK perks? This is what I found on the ROK website:
  1. Personalized ROK™ membership card, clothing patch and decals.
  2. 24/7 Roadside Assistance (up to $250 per incident). Call toll-free 1.877.ROK.CLUB or 1.877.765.2582
  3. Exclusive events and ticket package offers to ROK members.
  4. Free gear check and V.I.P. treatment at selected events.
  5. "$50 Kawasaki Gift Certificate for completion of a rider education class. Click here for details.
  6. Travel discounts and more with Road America's Savings Connection Program. Click here for details.

//email quote on

Thank you for being an AMA member! This is a reminder that your affinity card is being upgraded to a ROK powered by the AMA card. You are now eligible not only for all of the benefits available to AMA members, but also to additional benefits offered by Kawasaki exclusively to ROK powered by the AMA members!

This partnership between the American Motorcyclist Association and Kawasaki is an opportunity to provide you even more value for your AMA membership and to add additional discounts and savings with Kawasaki.

There is no cost or commitment involved in the program—the price of your annual membership will not change as a result. You keep your AMA number and your accrued AMA member years.
algs26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 31st, 2016, 05:41 PM   #2
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 102k+ miles -- 2014 CB500X, 42k+ miles

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
I got the notification email a little while back saying it was happening. Kinda figured I'd wait until my next renewal and see what the membership packet says.
Hold yourself to the same rules you expect others to follow.
NevadaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote