ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old August 24th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[hell for leather] - A car hit me!

Riding up the 101 to the Honda NC700X launch the other day, I was cruising through congested highway traffic when, all of a sudden, a Town Car veered wildly into me without warning. This was the first of two incidents last week, here’s the damage. Like any motorcycle crash, this one was my fault. I [...]

Click here for full story...

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[hell for leather] - Watch the Ducati 1199 Panigale RS13 hit the dyno Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 January 28th, 2013 03:50 PM
[hell for leather] - Watch a ZX-10R hit a trailer dead on Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 September 11th, 2012 08:40 PM
[hell for leather] - Watch Chip Yates hit 227mph Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 March 31st, 2011 08:10 AM
[hell for leather] - Roland Sands plans to hit 200mph on a cruiser Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 August 5th, 2010 07:30 PM
[hell for leather] - World's fastest monkey bike to hit 100mph Ninjette Newsbot Motorcycling News 0 August 21st, 2009 03:50 PM