Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old August 21st, 2018, 01:51 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[RideApart] - Dominator Introduces Slick New Digital Gauges for Harleys

Dominator Introduces Slick New Digital Gauges for Harleys

California-based custom parts company Dominator just released a sweet gauge package for 2018 and newer Street Bobs and Breakouts

One of our favorite little detail touches on the new Harley-Davidson* Street Bob and Breakout models is the cool, minimalist digital gauge cluster built into the top of the handlebar clamp. Thing is, that cluster kind of limits your options for aftermarket bars and risers. Enter Dominator Industries, which just unveiled a custom mount that allows you to mount aftermarket the company's bars and risers to your shiny new Softail. Would you like to know more? Read on.

CHECK OUT: 2018 Harley-Davidson Breakout – First Ride

Press Release Follows

Dominator's mount offers full functionality.Premium manufacturer of quality and distinctly styled*motorcycle parts, Dominator Industries, launches the first of its kind, the aftermarket Harley*Davidson Softail Digital Gauge Mount for 2018 and newer Harley Davidson Street Bob and*Break Out. The aftermarket Digital Mount Gauge gives Harley riders the freedom to select and*customize any style of 1 ¼” T-bar or riser combination.

CHECK OUT: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob – First Ride

Designed and made in the United States with American made billet aluminum, the Digital Gauge*Mount is built to last and polished with a high gloss finish and a classic style. The Digital Gauge*Mount accommodates most aftermarket T-bars, MX T-bars and Lane Splitter T-bars with a fully*adjustable height for any rider to personalize and customize their motorcycle.

CHECK OUT: 2018 Harley-Davidson Fat Bob 114 – First Ride(s)

“I wanted to make it possible for owners of the new 2018 Break Out and Street Bob to integrate*aftermarket T-bars and risers while maintaining the new updated digital gauge cluster,” said*owner and designer of Dominator Industries. “I engineered and manufactured the gauge mount*myself to modify my 2018 Street Bob to install T-bars and to the best of my knowledge, our*gauge mount is currently the only option to integrating T-bars or risers to the 2018 or newer*Street Bob or Break Out.”

Priced at $199.00, the Digital Gauge Mount is offered online by visiting Dominator Industries.*The new digital gauge cluster on 2018 Harley bikes offers a classic and powerful look.

More from RideApart:
     Related Stories

Click here for full story...