ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old August 20th, 2013, 02:31 AM   #1
NathanUc
B-Town Ninja

Name: Nathan

Motorcycle(s): Black 2013 Ninja ZX6R ABS

Final Fantasy XIV ARR Anyone?

It's not officially out yet, but the beta has been going on for a while so I thought I'd see if anyone here plays.

I was an old 1.0 player but never got into it due to lack of irl friends playing. I know a lot of people who are going to be playing FFXIVARR so if you're looking for a group of mature/competent gamers on Hyperion, let me know and I'll add you to the linkshell.

As a side note, the game is fantastic. There are few things I don't care for, but so much more that I love. The classes/jobs make for an awesome system and only needing one character REALLY opens up the possibilities. As long as SE can fix a few of the short comings (inventory, a few balance issues, and a few other small things), it should be really successful.
NathanUc is offline   Reply With Quote