Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ride Reports

Old March 5th, 2013, 08:08 AM   #1
rojoracing53
Fast-Guy wannabe

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja250, 2011 RM-Z250, 2004 NSR50,

MOTM - Jan '13
Exclamation SoCal and general tour de Ca ride options March 8-11

Ill be riding down from the S.F. Bay Area to SoCal this weekend and plan to do as much fun riding as I can while jumping between all my destinations. The plan is to leave Friday morning EARLY and head down hwy 1 to 58 then across to 33 then 150. This is where my options open up depending on what time and if anyone wants to show me a fun route and can continue riding or call it a day and chill in Simi Valley.

Friday I'd like to get down to San Diego to visit a friends Moto shop(2 stroke paradise) and say hi. Ill have all day Friday to go out and find some cool roads preferably in the direction of heading south and if at all possible avoiding to many cagers. After making a few visits in the San Deigo area ill be heading back to Simi Valley by way of fun roads I hope.

Saturday I probably won't get in much or any riding unless someone is highly persuasive.

Sunday depending on what's avalible as a fun ride ill leave my options open.

Monday EARLY to avoid to much traffic I'll be returning home via the same route to head south.

So I'm looking for some suggestions of some roads for Fridays trip to San Deigo from Simi Valley and back.

Does anyone want to go for a ride on Sunday maybe Saturday and where.

And if you'd like to join me for a section of my thursday south bound trip or my Monday north bound trip I wouldn't mind a little company.

If you've never ridin with me don't worrie about my abilities to adapt to a new group or keep up, I'm fairly confident in my riding experience
rojoracing53 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 5th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #2
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
not sure what part of san diego you are going to be in, but if you find yourself on the 15s in escondido, exit pomerado and take the exit across the bridge and go east to the first light and take a left onto highland valley rd. medium twisties in the front section, but a few miles in after the straight, it gets pretty great.

Old March 5th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #3
ManyCavies
ninjette.org sage

Name: Crissy

Motorcycle(s): . . . . . . . 2000 Suzuki Intruder VS800 "Suzi", 2008 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 "Yoshi"

Whats that great road behind Lake Henshaw, you know the crazy twisty one at first? Its just behind the cruiser bar.